London Bridge Terror Attack. (29.11.2019)

World news discussion forum
Doodoo
udonmap.com

Re: London Bridge Terror Attack. (29.11.2019)

Post by Doodoo » November 30, 2019, 4:37 pm

Vince
The Barriers were erected to deter vehicles being used in attacks

Giggle
udonmap.com

Re: Another Terrorist Attack in London Today....

Post by Giggle » November 30, 2019, 6:53 pm

Let convicted terrorists out of jail early and suffer the consequences. Britain needs to rethink it's criminal justice system.

HUGE failure here, folks.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » November 30, 2019, 7:04 pm

What do you need a gun for, Ken? Make up your mind.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » November 30, 2019, 8:38 pm

The only good Terrorist is a stiff 1

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » November 30, 2019, 9:57 pm

Enjoyment.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » November 30, 2019, 9:59 pm

The same reason I take my Harley-Davidson out on Sunday morning riding the back streets. A want, not a need.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » November 30, 2019, 10:06 pm

"What do you need a gun for, Ken? Make up your mind."

OH no One Line Goggle is back

yartims
udonmap.com

Post by yartims » November 30, 2019, 10:31 pm

Uk needs a gitmo place where these vermin can be jailed for ever as theyre far too dangerous to be walking the streets as they can never be cleaned of their crazy beliefs ..diago garcia or a remote island in scotland is best for them
the only good Tory is a lavatory

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » November 30, 2019, 10:50 pm

Doodoo wrote:
November 30, 2019, 10:06 pm
"What do you need a gun for, Ken? Make up your mind."

OH no One Line Goggle is back
Thanks. I don't think I ever said that nobody should have guns except for me. LOL.

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » December 1, 2019, 12:18 am

semperfiguy wrote:
November 30, 2019, 11:17 am
newtovillagelife wrote:
November 30, 2019, 10:33 am
Giggle wrote:
November 30, 2019, 7:10 am
Instant death sentence for stabbing a few folks? Happens every day there. Seems the cops were triggered. They require better training.
85 gun deaths per day in the US. They require better training.

85 gun deaths per day in the US, INCLUDING SUICIDES. The U.S. Department of Justice reports that about 60% of all adult firearm deaths are by suicide, 61% more than deaths by homicide, so that lowers the homicide rate to 34 per day, or 12,410 per year, out of a population of 327,000,000, and there's no doubt that most of those are committed by gangs and a certain element in the population in the larger inter-cities of the US. I'd say that if one lives in a typical small town in the heart of America, you'd have a better chance of dying from slipping on a banana peel than homicide by gun. This whole gun argument is as big a hoax as the global warming scare. in 2018 we had 40,000 traffic fatalities in the US, so as long as everyone is getting their panties in a bunch, why don't we just ban cars? Guns are as necessary to protect us against the evil elements in society and the possibility of government tyranny as cars are to get us from point A to point B. We live in a twisted evil world where s**t happens, so people need to get off this "virtue signalling" crusade and get on with straightening out their own twisted lives.
A very good post but some people will still ignore the facts and go on quacking mindlessly like a flock of ducks.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 1, 2019, 1:23 am

jai yen yen wrote:
December 1, 2019, 12:18 am
semperfiguy wrote:
newtovillagelife wrote:
Giggle wrote:
Instant death sentence for stabbing a few folks? Happens every day there. Seems the cops were triggered. They require better training.

85 gun deaths per day in the US, INCLUDING SUICIDES. The U.S. Department of Justice reports that about 60% of all adult firearm deaths are by suicide, 61% more than deaths by homicide, so that lowers the homicide rate to 34 per day, or 12,410 per year, out of a population of 327,000,000, and there's no doubt that most of those are committed by gangs and a certain element in the population in the larger inter-cities of the US. I'd say that if one lives in a typical small town in the heart of America, you'd have a better chance of dying from slipping on a banana peel than homicide by gun. This whole gun argument is as big a hoax as the global warming scare. in 2018 we had 40,000 traffic fatalities in the US, so as long as everyone is getting their panties in a bunch, why don't we just ban cars? Guns are as necessary to protect us against the evil elements in society and the possibility of government tyranny as cars are to get us from point A to point B. We live in a twisted evil world where s**t happens, so people need to get off this "virtue signalling" crusade and get on with straightening out their own twisted lives.
A very good post but some people will still ignore the facts and go on quacking mindlessly like a flock of ducks.
What facts are being ignored?

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 1, 2019, 1:45 am

jai yen yen wrote:
December 1, 2019, 12:18 am
semperfiguy wrote:
newtovillagelife wrote:
Giggle wrote:

Where did you get your 85 deaths per day from? The actual number provided by the CDC for the latest latest year possible, 2017, shows that there were 39773 gun related deaths. That equates to just shy of 109 deaths per day. If you are going to claim a fact, provide a fact.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » December 1, 2019, 6:27 am

We forget that although it is easy to point fingers at the current Government, sentences etc have been watered down by successive Governments over the years . When I started Policing there was a definite sense by us ( The Police ) that offenders were being deterred by the possibility of incarceration with Parole being refused more often than not. Now after the PC brigade, the Do-gooders and the soft polices adopted by Governments it is better to be locked up than try to live outside, there is NO deterrent at all .
I remember once visiting Dartmoor in the late 70's part of my training, a more inhospitable place you could wish to stay in, now however,TV in every cell , plus other niceties,
Prison should be prison , we have become too focused on the Offender and bugger the victims, who probably pay the taxes that keep the offender in often more luxury that the victims enjoy .

Rant over .: PS shooting the bugger is cheaper than locking him up again.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 1, 2019, 7:10 am

The myor of London Sadiqic Khan comes out and blames the attack on the Torys in an election political.stunt ..this fella is a disgrace ..but Labour so we shouldnt be suprised .
Most with half a brian know the EU control.the laws concerning jail.senrences etc ..(which imo they should on Brit soil) ..
Heres a youtube link with mr Khan who shares the same surname as the terrorist refusing to use the name and blaming winning sh8tweasel.of the week award .

Dm

https://youtu.be/wSwSncI_2CU
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » December 1, 2019, 9:01 am

Do we really need two TOPICS FOR THE SAME EVENT UNLESS WE ARE PANDERING TO CONNECTION WITH THE USA DEATHS POF COURSE

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 1, 2019, 9:50 am

Giggle wrote:
November 30, 2019, 6:53 pm
Let convicted terrorists out of jail early and suffer the consequences. Britain needs to rethink it's criminal justice system.

HUGE failure here, folks.
Epic fail IMHO. I am sure that the 'pass the parcel' of blame for this egregious oversight with its roots firmly planted in the Tories back yard of austerity and privatization will peter out within a few days. They may well own it but they can (re)bury it. They typically wait for (or create) some more newsworthy event so that they don't even have to wait until nightfall to get it done away with.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 1, 2019, 10:05 am

yartims wrote:
November 30, 2019, 10:31 pm
Uk needs a gitmo place where these vermin can be jailed for ever as theyre far too dangerous to be walking the streets as they can never be cleaned of their crazy beliefs ..diago garcia or a remote island in scotland is best for them
Yes! That's what we need! A Gitmo! That universally accepted ant-terrorism success story. Why didn't I think of that?

Oh wait... we're already got that sorted and it's a complete, wholly-owned Scottish island and not just a rented headland on some other impoverished nations rocky shore either.

https://www.scottishfield.co.uk/culture ... e-of-bute/

https://www.thenational.ae/world/europe ... d-1.860244

https://www.orient-news.net/en/news_sho ... discontent

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... ees-asylum

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » December 1, 2019, 10:49 am

Sateeb wrote:
November 30, 2019, 1:36 pm
Might get a bit confusing as this was already posted here:

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=50904
Yeah,But I Posted it First,Just that SOME People Don't look at what has been posted First before they Post... :shock: :shock:

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 1, 2019, 10:55 am

Khun Paul wrote:
December 1, 2019, 6:27 am
We forget that although it is easy to point fingers at the current Government, sentences etc have been watered down by successive Governments over the years . When I started Policing there was a definite sense by us ( The Police ) that offenders were being deterred by the possibility of incarceration with Parole being refused more often than not. Now after the PC brigade, the Do-gooders and the soft polices adopted by Governments it is better to be locked up than try to live outside, there is NO deterrent at all .
I remember once visiting Dartmoor in the late 70's part of my training, a more inhospitable place you could wish to stay in, now however,TV in every cell , plus other niceties,
Prison should be prison , we have become too focused on the Offender and bugger the victims, who probably pay the taxes that keep the offender in often more luxury that the victims enjoy .

Rant over .: PS shooting the bugger is cheaper than locking him up again.
Successive Tory governments.

When my father was a young cop, along with his peers, he was allowed to mete out a certain degree of 'punishment' on low-life's and juvenile delinquents and summarily avoid the whole crime and punishment saga. The real villains were not afforded the same laxity and got properly fingered. Based on the lack of soaring crime figures and repeat offenders in the 50's and 60's, it worked.
Drunk Monkey wrote:
December 1, 2019, 7:10 am
The myor of London Sadiqic Khan comes out and blames the attack on the Torys in an election political.stunt ..this fella is a disgrace ..but Labour so we shouldnt be suprised .
Most with half a brian know the EU control.the laws concerning jail.senrences etc ..(which imo they should on Brit soil) ..
Heres a youtube link with mr Khan who shares the same surname as the terrorist refusing to use the name and blaming winning sh8tweasel.of the week award .

Dm

https://youtu.be/wSwSncI_2CU
Ah yes... the irrelevancy of the religion of the Muslim Mayor of London suddenly made relevant.

The early release of the dead criminal Khan, as opposed to the Mayoral Khan, was due SOLELY to the Tories own disastrous partial privatization of the penal system where they increasingly farmed out swathes of the business of watching the bad uns to private industry. As I understand it, while (the now dead criminal) Khan, as opposed to the Mayoral Khan, was languishing on the 16-year jail term (as opposed to the original indeterminate one), the whole private enterprise aspect of jailing and review of the jailed was clawed back by the serially gormless Chris Grayling (among others) in a Tory face-saving exercise and foisted back on HMP and the original edifices. Somewhere in this double-defusterclucking, sentencing and parole guidelines were not reviewed and thus the (very dangerous terrorist but now dead criminal) Khan, as opposed to the Mayoral Khan, was suddenly eligible for release WITHOUT RECOURSE TO A FORMAL PAROLE BOARD REVIEW.

Now the current Home Secretary Priti Patel... bless her cotton socks, has already chimed in with the rather fanciful claim that it was primarily the fault of the (last standing) Labour government who's 2008 edicts regarding prisoner sentencing, parole and release would have been in effect when the (very dangerous terrorist but now dead criminal) Khan, as opposed to the mayoral Khan, was initially banged up in 2012. However, their pitch is rather queered by the fact that in 2013 - just over a year after the (very dangerous terrorist but now dead criminal) Khan, as opposed to the mayoral Khan was jailed - Lord Justice Leveson, sitting with two other judges at the Court of Appeal, quashed that sentence. Somewhere in that melange, the fact that he was a very dangerous terrorist was lost and he was arbitrarily lumped in with the faceless, common crim.

So now we have the Parole Board's sloping shoulders claiming that it wasn't in their remit to review anyone's early release, let alone the (very dangerous terrorist but now dead criminal) Khan, as opposed to the Mayoral Khan.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 1, 2019, 8:58 pm

Tam i think you will find that the EU control the laws on sentencing and the prisoners early release via the parole board and ther after the probation service ..either way this one dead Khan rid of .. just the other Khan to get shut ov now.

My main point being ..regardless of which party did what n when etc ..i think its acheap stunt to use this in a political points scoring election way and it it was anyone else saying what Mayor Khan said i would post just the same .. the fact i dislike the current mayor of London has nothing to do with this curry muncher or not it was out ov order.IMO

Strangely wouldnt it be fun to get Mr Corbinated Chicken and Diane Abbotpotamus in to number 10 just to see what an absolute shambles it would be .. all the Jews leaving with their businesses and dosh and the top x % of the super rich and their tax payments gone .. last person please turn off the lights .

DM ..
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Return to “World News”