Jeffrey Epstein and Prince Andrew

World news discussion forum
glalt
udonmap.com

Re: Jeffrey Epstein and Prince Andrew

Post by glalt » August 11, 2021, 11:59 am

I'm sure that those young girls were ready, willing and able to entertain those horny old men, especially in such luxurious surroundings. Can any man tell the difference between a hot 17 year old and an 18 year old?

At this point they simply have dollar signs in their eyes and no doubt they will enjoy a generous payday.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 11, 2021, 12:09 pm

glalt wrote:
August 11, 2021, 11:59 am
I'm sure that those young girls were ready, willing and able to entertain those horny old men, especially in such luxurious surroundings. Can any man tell the difference between a hot 17 year old and an 18 year old?

At this point they simply have dollar signs in their eyes and no doubt they will enjoy a generous payday.
Is that before or after youve got them totally bladdered and verging on a coma.????

As you state Its all about the doe, the pay off and there is sure to be a brown envelope big enough to choke an elephant to make it go away.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » August 11, 2021, 12:59 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
August 11, 2021, 12:09 pm
glalt wrote:
August 11, 2021, 11:59 am

Is that before or after youve got them totally bladdered and verging on a coma.????

As you state Its all about the doe, the pay off and there is sure to be a brown envelope big enough to choke an elephant to make it go away.

DM
I'd bet that in a private luxurious setting like that, there would be recreational drugs available.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 11, 2021, 1:11 pm

I guess that is why many governments have introduced laws to prevent what is seen as the exploitation and trafficking of underage girls by powerful, dirty old men with large brown envelopes stuffed with cash and whatever else.

No doubt some of these teenage girls went into it with their eyes wide open. But is is still illegal.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 11, 2021, 1:52 pm

jackspratt wrote:
August 11, 2021, 1:11 pm
I guess that is why many governments have introduced laws to prevent what is seen as the exploitation and trafficking of underage girls by powerful, dirty old men with large brown envelopes stuffed with cash and whatever else.

No doubt some of these teenage girls went into it with their eyes wide open. But is is still illegal.
AGREE its illegal yes but .. being willing for a shilling ??
Im guessing its pretty much nailed on the large percentage of these lasses got involved without being duped or exploited .. they went cos they were offered a lump of cash for some swish partying and horizontal exercise not even knowing who would be there... what did they think they were getting paid for serving tea , dusting the antiques and doing the washing up.... now its all out in the open and with the big names in attendance its time to capitalize and become all sweet , shy and innocent about the fact it turned out there was sausage on the menu... bottom line now they want cash ..a payoff.

DM

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 11, 2021, 4:20 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
August 11, 2021, 6:46 am
tamada wrote:
August 11, 2021, 1:59 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
August 10, 2021, 8:31 am
Andys gonads will be tightening and he will be sweating ... oh forgot he lost the ability to sweat whilst serving his country in the armed forces ..much the same as his memory loss issues.

This along with Harry n Meegan could see the Queen over the edge and hand over to Chalie or preferably Willy n Kate which would be fantastic.

Rule Britainia

DM
Meh... the whole tribe should abdicate on grounds of societal, cultural and moral irrelevance.

Long Live the Republic Of Great Britain and Northern Ireland!
While you tout that agenda, just look over the water and see just how a Republic works /fails and the HUGE cost it has plus the HUGE cost every FOUR years to get another complete MORON in that position, how exciting . Then consider what the UK has, a far better option. True one or two numpties in the barrel but they can be ignored.
I admit that despite a bright start, Macron hasn't been able to... oh wait. You mean across THAT water?

So you're bashing the Colonials again. I should have guessed. OK, if you insist but let's have a look at your claim that we have "a far better option" in the UK.

So we have a clique of mollycoddled, tax dodging and socially disconnected misanthropes that live in big, fancy homes on big fancy estates who are somehow accorded vaunted status because they allegedly portray all that's best about Britain.

Or maybe you were talking about Boris and his clique of mollycoddled, tax dodging and socially disconnected misanthropes that live in big, fancy homes on big fancy estates who are somehow accorded vaunted status because they allegedly portray all that's best about Britain.

I mean how big a barrel does one need?
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » August 11, 2021, 4:32 pm

tamada wrote:
August 11, 2021, 4:20 pm
Khun Paul wrote:
August 11, 2021, 6:46 am
tamada wrote:
August 11, 2021, 1:59 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
August 10, 2021, 8:31 am
Andys gonads will be tightening and he will be sweating ... oh forgot he lost the ability to sweat whilst serving his country in the armed forces ..much the same as his memory loss issues.

This along with Harry n Meegan could see the Queen over the edge and hand over to Chalie or preferably Willy n Kate which would be fantastic.

Rule Britainia

DM
Meh... the whole tribe should abdicate on grounds of societal, cultural and moral irrelevance.

Well if that is your tainted view enjoy it , as for bashing the Colonials , not a problem, as a YOUNG NAQTION, youi are doping remarkable well in self harm hoefully the self made implosion will sweep away many.

Long Live the Republic Of Great Britain and Northern Ireland!
While you tout that agenda, just look over the water and see just how a Republic works /fails and the HUGE cost it has plus the HUGE cost every FOUR years to get another complete MORON in that position, how exciting . Then consider what the UK has, a far better option. True one or two numpties in the barrel but they can be ignored.
I admit that despite a bright start, Macron hasn't been able to... oh wait. You mean across THAT water?

So you're bashing the Colonials again. I should have guessed. OK, if you insist but let's have a look at your claim that we have "a far better option" in the UK.

So we have a clique of mollycoddled, tax dodging and socially disconnected misanthropes that live in big, fancy homes on big fancy estates who are somehow accorded vaunted status because they allegedly portray all that's best about Britain.

Or maybe you were talking about Boris and his clique of mollycoddled, tax dodging and socially disconnected misanthropes that live in big, fancy homes on big fancy estates who are somehow accorded vaunted status because they allegedly portray all that's best about Britain.

I mean how big a barrel does one need?

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 11, 2021, 5:47 pm

When it comes to the Windsors, our British posters can be great fun. 8)
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 11, 2021, 6:11 pm

GT93 wrote:
August 11, 2021, 5:47 pm
When it comes to the Windsors, our British posters can be great fun. 8)
Got a long way to go on spelling and formatting however. :-s

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 11, 2021, 7:20 pm

Thats coz spellchecker doesnt seem to understand the ENGLISH language :evil:

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 11, 2021, 7:36 pm

Neither, apparently, do many of the English. :roll:

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 11, 2021, 7:55 pm

The spellin's ok Jack, the problem is them corks infront of the screen
1hat.jpg
1hat.jpg (25.78 KiB) Viewed 1656 times

Old Grumpy
udonmap.com

Post by Old Grumpy » August 11, 2021, 8:00 pm

Back on the original topic, whilst I don't have any sympathy for the silly old fool I do believe that is possibly all he is guilty of after all as far we Brits are concerned ,17 is over the age of consent and lets be honest I am sure a few of us have had play for pay experiences at some stage of our lives and have conveniently forgotten who with and what they looked like very quickly after the experience, the only difference between his story and mine is I was never stupid enough to have my photograph taken with them, not because of the possible repercussions like he is having but simply because seeing them in the cold light of day the next morning I couldn,t believe what I had done and certainly didn't want any reminders of it .After all , a Pro is a Pro regardless of how much you paid for it .
Age is a matter of mind.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
Mark Twain,

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 11, 2021, 8:08 pm

AND ...... there were nowhere near as many PRO photographers back in our day grumps :lol:

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 11, 2021, 8:32 pm

Im.not sure if the lawsuit against randy Andy is fir the sausage party in UK or US or another location ...im.guessing the age of consent to dine on even a royal banger differs depending where the said feast happened so as grumpy states maybe all hes guilty of is the lass being a tad on the young side to be slipping her a lenght... possibly not illegal ??? Just a silly thing to do and photograph being the position he holds.

Jack please can u check my spelling and grammar or should that be formation ..eh?? ... i have you know i completed all my GCSEs including needlecraft and religious education all im.guilty of is having fat fingers so prone to mistakes when posting on my old phone

Dm

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » August 11, 2021, 9:59 pm

Just another hooker digging for more cash.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » August 11, 2021, 10:19 pm

as one guy said "i made my money the honest way in America. I sued someone"
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 12, 2021, 12:26 am

As opposed to the dishonest way ........ over claiming on your general liability insurance cover (or cover against being sued)

pipadoo
udonmap.com

Post by pipadoo » August 12, 2021, 3:39 am

Precisely
Attachments
71AA07DB-0930-4E93-B982-2CA0CF5FB659.jpeg

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » August 12, 2021, 6:55 am

Apart from Randy Andy as he was known , one wonders IF this young lady will be able to come out of the SCRUTINY smelling of roses , after being fully investigated both Prior and Post these relevations.

The prince was stupid no-one can deny that, as a naval officer he was spoilt boy and gained the nickname, however without the protection of the Service I doubt if he was that stupid .
The young lady however her history I am sure is a different story and her history could be unprintable more akin to Playboy than the Beano.( That was pretty violent in places as well ).

Return to “World News”