Jeffrey Epstein and Prince Andrew

World news discussion forum
GT93
udonmap.com

Re: Jeffrey Epstein and Prince Andrew

Post by GT93 » August 12, 2021, 7:20 am

I'm a bit surprised this has morphed into a be kind to Jeffrey and his pals thread. Jeffrey wasn't a nice man. I like to think he'd be far worse than any farang wandering down Soi Samphan on any Saturday night this year.

I suppose Prince Andrew can play the "I'm exceptionally stupid" card and I didn't realize how awful my American friend was. The plaintiff is making very serious allegations against Prince Andrew. So serious, we know the Prince won't ever be visiting the US again or risking deposing evidence.

Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 12, 2021, 7:50 am

Not sure GT .... the lesser spotted Epstein can be easily found loitering with intent to buy a small Leo in the Soi Samphan area , there are a few noticeable differences as the Armani brogues are replaced by socks n sandals and fedora with a knotted hanky.

HRH will do well to come out of this unscathed as the young ladies accusations are serious as you state .. even allowing for his stupidity what has he done that is ILLEGAL and just what dirt can be found on the plaintiff ?? i doubt she was as pure as driven snow when choosing to accept a lump of cash for a what she must of known was gonna be an orgy for rich people thus a possible payday far greater in the future .. as in now.

Im guessing Lizzy will be giving Andy a twist of the ear and a right royal bollocking before his bed time milk and story.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » August 12, 2021, 9:29 am

How does a man with an erection judge the age of a girl/woman? Many years ago the wife of a good friend of mine had a baby. She hired an upcountry village girl to help her out until she was able to get back to normal. I used to visit with my friend quite often. That young girl flirted with me and made her intentions obvious. My farang friend asked me why I wasn't interested in the girl. I told him that I had no interest in a 16 year old girl. He laughed at me and told me that girl was actually 26 years old. Still too young but nature took its course. I ended up moving her in with me. That turned out to be a big mistake on my part. The first three months were great. She then got tired of acting and became very mercenary. I couldn't get her out of my apartment and ended up moving out myself. The rent was paid up for another 3 months. I moved out while she was in her English class. I left 10,000 baht on the kitchen table and left. My friend's Thai wife thought I was the bad guy.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » August 12, 2021, 9:39 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
August 12, 2021, 7:50 am
Im guessing Lizzy will be giving Andy a twist of the ear and a right royal bollocking before his bed time milk and story.
He's 61 years old, FFS. Isn't it about time he and his torpid brother grow up?
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 12, 2021, 9:59 am

Taken from a different thread:

From personal experience I know what its like to be a youngster , I USED TO BE ONE ... yes the energy was there but worryingly so was the tendency to be easily led ....
But that tendency apparently doesn't extend to 15, 16 or 17 year old girls, who are mercenary and calculating hussies when tempted with a stuffed brown envelope by rich, powerful old men .... or their procuress.

ps it is generally advisable to confirm the age of a girl before you get an erection. It leads to better decision making.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 12, 2021, 10:09 am

jackspratt wrote:
August 12, 2021, 9:59 am
Taken from a different thread:

From personal experience I know what its like to be a youngster , I USED TO BE ONE ... yes the energy was there but worryingly so was the tendency to be easily led ....
But that tendency apparently doesn't extend to 15, 16 or 17 year old girls, who are mercenary and calculating hussies when tempted with a stuffed brown envelope by rich, powerful old men .... or their procuress.

ps it is generally advisable to confirm the age of a girl before you get an erection. It leads to better decision making.
Never had you down as a cross threader Jack ... dresser maybe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Old Grumpy
udonmap.com

Post by Old Grumpy » August 12, 2021, 11:04 am

As I see it he is being prosecuted for who he is rather than what he has done, that can't be right whether you are a Prince or as we have seen, a poor Burmese lad .
Age is a matter of mind.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
Mark Twain,

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » August 12, 2021, 11:36 am

Her American lawyers are very quick to state, he cannot hide in Balmoral, however I draw a comparison to the Killer of Harry Dunn, if she came back to face Justice for his death, then Andrew would be hard pressed ofr not going there for as Criminal case, but for a Civil case they can wring their hands, stamp their feet and pout, but will get no-where at all.
Threats to his being banned will mean nothing and have his name tarnished , it already is so no problems there.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 12, 2021, 11:57 am

I think Andys name is already pretty ""tarnished"" ...my UK royal sauces are saying rumours abound hes quitting royal life to open a chain of pubs ..

DM

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » August 13, 2021, 3:41 pm

Oh dear

Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 13, 2021, 5:50 pm

He needs a good Summer Holiday

Good job Prince's dont travel by bus
summer holidays.png

Old Grumpy
udonmap.com

Post by Old Grumpy » August 13, 2021, 8:18 pm

See the girls father has joined in now saying what a bad person the prince is .Got me wondering what he was doing while his teenage daughter was packing her bag to go flying off in the rich guys plane for a holiday on his island .Maybe he didn't see her going for all the dollar signs getting in his eyes , or did he think she was going shopping ?Like father like kid I suppose, must be very traumatic taking 500$ when you thought you would get more .
Age is a matter of mind.
Mark Twain,

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 13, 2021, 8:30 pm

Old Grumpy wrote:
August 13, 2021, 8:18 pm
See the girls father has joined in now saying what a bad person the prince is .Got me wondering what he was doing while his teenage daughter was packing her bag to go flying off in the rich guys plane for a holiday on his island .Maybe he didn't see her going for all the dollar signs getting in his eyes , or did he think she was going shopping ?Like father like kid I suppose, must be very traumatic taking 500$ when you thought you would get more .

Grumps it now all about the cash not reality .. the dad now has only come into.the mix cos ov a possible pay out ..
All.of a sudden the distress his offspring went through could be to blame for his depression n spiral in to drug abuse

DM scunny speak .. youmg slapper prozzie dad now smellin a pay out to buy more drugs n guns .

I may be wrong

Dm
Last edited by Drunk Monkey on August 14, 2021, 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 13, 2021, 8:47 pm

Old Grumpy wrote:
August 11, 2021, 8:00 pm
......... the only difference between his story and mine is I was never stupid enough to have my photograph taken with them, not because of the possible repercussions like he is having but simply because seeing them in the cold light of day the next morning I couldn,t believe what I had done and certainly didn't want any reminders of it .After all , a Pro is a Pro regardless of how much you paid for it .
It is quite possible that any lady concerned would have mutual thoughts, val.

After all, a punter is a punter, regardless of how much they paid for it. ;)

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 13, 2021, 9:44 pm

That's the problem with being stuck in LOS, I could have sworn the last time I looked it was Megan's father saying what a bad Prince he was :confused:

Old Grumpy
udonmap.com

Post by Old Grumpy » August 14, 2021, 6:35 am

This is all starting to look like a serious Caucasian variant of Thai fever, give the girl big money she wants more, you say no , so she wants even more, your house and everything until nothing is left . See in the news today it may cost him his chalet in Switzerland and over 14million quid ., or maybe dollars, not quite sure but either is a hell of a lot for a leg over .
To think the female gender are claiming equal rights with the males .Think they have got that wrong somehow, if I had a pussy I'd be a rich man by now, but then I wouldn't be a man would I ? No thanks .
Age is a matter of mind.
Mark Twain,

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 14, 2021, 6:54 am

The work shy playboy Prince Andrew might need to get a job. Harry Windsor can counsel him on how to make money from doing sweet FA.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » August 14, 2021, 7:15 am

If you really think about it logically, only very few people know what actually happened if at all. J E is dead , so his testimony is pure hearsay now.
G M well , she will not speak about it at all.
This young lady is according to the press seeking Cash , so her evidence will be tarnished in relation to the facts adjusted to make maximum .
Andrew well he is saying nothing , apart from it is all lies .

Other evidence is purely circumstantial at best , but hey great to go after a Prince and hope for a payout , but at 17 years of age you have to ask the ultimate question. Did her parents know what their SWEET/ UNBLEMISHED daughter was doing before she met the Prince ? Or is all that swept under the carpet, well I suspect those revelations could be the undoing of the Gold Digger.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 14, 2021, 11:38 am

Probably thought the nice Prince was helping the family by "sponsoring" her college fees (I've heard thats quite common in some countries :-k )

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 14, 2021, 1:03 pm

A question or two for the forum Royalists.

If what Ms Giuffre alleges in her suit is correct, and can be proven ie:
Her legal claim alleges she “was compelled by express or implied threats by Epstein, [Ghislaine] Maxwell, and/or Prince Andrew to engage in sexual acts with Prince Andrew, and feared death or physical injury to herself or another and other repercussions for disobeying Epstein, Maxwell, and Prince Andrew due to their powerful connections, wealth and authority”. It further alleges that the prince knew she was a sex-trafficking victim and that she has suffered – and continues to suffer – “significant emotional and psychological distress and harm”.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... appen-next
and
Her lawsuit alleges that “Prince Andrew’s actions constitute sexual offenses” including first- and third-degree rape, citing the New York penal code.
https://nypost.com/2021/08/13/virginia- ... x-assault/
What, if anything, should her remedy be?

And is there any indication that her father has benefited financially from her previous conduct, or will do so from this action?

Return to “World News”