Jeffrey Epstein and Prince Andrew

World news discussion forum
Doodoo
udonmap.com

Re: Jeffrey Epstein and Prince Andrew

Post by Doodoo » December 3, 2019, 8:23 pm

As you say "we will see'
But too much damage to the UK, The Royal Family, The Commonwealth if it moves on. My money is on a Phone Call (not in email or written ALL VERBAL)that says enough is enough, whats next
Its the same when Nixon was in the Sh-t and the Prez said enough is enough cut him some slack and we move on.

As for the Prince it will be "WHO????" or "What was his name, it rhymed with _____????

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » December 3, 2019, 9:15 pm

He will be exiled to some private island well away from public view .......... I hear there may be one in US Virgin Isles up for sale soon :-$

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » December 3, 2019, 11:49 pm

I don't like how "Buckingham Palace" represents Prince Andrew. The Queen should stop doing this. I don't like my head of state appearing to stick up for the Prince and his deplorable behaviour. Basically publishing obvious lies. The Prince should issue press releases under his own name.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

choi choi
udonmap.com

Post by choi choi » December 4, 2019, 6:18 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8Gq0qPMAOo&t=240s
The Prince Andrew Interview Deleted Scenes

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » December 4, 2019, 7:26 am

GT93 wrote:
December 3, 2019, 11:49 pm
I don't like how "Buckingham Palace" represents Prince Andrew. The Queen should stop doing this. I don't like my head of state appearing to stick up for the Prince and his deplorable behaviour. Basically publishing obvious lies. The Prince should issue press releases under his own name.
WE are forgetting who is Buck House, his mother and as such she has an unenviable job, trying to shield her son as most moithers would do and deal with the whinging whining press and others who try to bring down the Monarchy . personally whether he did or not is rather irrelevant the accuser is now married with children and it is a long time ago and Andrew has moved on.
he may have been a stupid arrogant Royal seeing as how over the years he has seen his status diminished by various children being born etc, but I now say ,least said soonest mended and as for testifying in the USA then if that Dunn killer comes back he may decided to offer himself up until then the USA has taken the high ground and in honesty Andrew has not killed anyone, only hurt their sensibilities which has taken over 15 years to make her upset .

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » December 4, 2019, 8:59 am

I overlooked that I think Prince Charles might be trying to control what Andy is saying. Prince Andrew is too much of a loose cannon to be allowed to represent himself. Still it's a really bad look for the Palace speaking on behalf of the wally. If I was the drongo prince, I wouldn't go near the US or the FBI. Time to lawyer up.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » December 4, 2019, 10:04 am

Seems Randy Andy has lost another friend, with Trump turning into the Apostle Peter, and denying knowing him.

Unfortunately (for Trump, and even more so, the Duke of York), the Bloated Orange Bullshiitter has been snapped in Andy's company on numerous occasions, plus (according to the Sun) playing 18 holes of golf with him. :shock:

(Note the face with the grey hair in the background). :D

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10476786/ ... ce-andrew/

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 4, 2019, 10:06 am

Khun Paul wrote:
December 4, 2019, 7:26 am
GT93 wrote:
WE are forgetting who is Buck House, his mother and as such she has an unenviable job, trying to shield her son as most moithers would do and deal with the whinging whining press and others who try to bring down the Monarchy . personally whether he did or not is rather irrelevant the accuser is now married with children and it is a long time ago and Andrew has moved on.
he may have been a stupid arrogant Royal seeing as how over the years he has seen his status diminished by various children being born etc, but I now say ,least said soonest mended and as for testifying in the USA then if that Dunn killer comes back he may decided to offer himself up until then the USA has taken the high ground and in honesty Andrew has not killed anyone, only hurt their sensibilities which has taken over 15 years to make her upset .
Good grief, a Royalist AND a Victim Blamer. Well done!

Subsequent marriage and an outwardly happy family life exhibited by either party does not diminish any crimes that may have been perpetrated here. I don't think there's a statute of limitations on sex with a minor.

Next you will be saying she was probably asking for it. You don't have to actually kill a person to kill their soul.

As for your laughable suggestion of some quid pro quo for Harry Dunn's murderer. Seriously?

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 4, 2019, 10:17 am

tamada wrote:
December 4, 2019, 10:06 am
Khun Paul wrote:
GT93 wrote:
a crime was committed how serious a crime is open for debate and depends on how individuals perceive the matter .. regarding the 15 yr wait to become so distressed this probably due to the parties and their lawyers lust for fame ,smell of money and as much as wanting justice .. a multi billionaire and a royal gotta be some doe in this for them.

EOD prince charming acted illegally and like a right royal plum and should be prepared to take all the sh8t that is and will come his way .. HRH can and will deflect as much as possible starting with withdrawing him from public life etc and banning him from the garden parties n afternoon tea events. TOTAL OUTCAST but where can he run n hide ??

Will he go to jail ?? .. doubt it ..

DM only my op ..may be wrong
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 4, 2019, 10:28 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
December 4, 2019, 10:17 am
Khun Paul wrote:
GT93 wrote:
a crime was committed how serious a crime is open for debate and depends on how individuals perceive the matter .. regarding the 15 yr wait to become so distressed this probably due to the parties and their lawyers lust for fame ,smell of money and as much as wanting justice .. a multi billionaire and a royal gotta be some doe in this for them.

EOD prince charming acted illegally and like a right royal plum and should be prepared to take all the sh8t that is and will come his way .. HRH can and will deflect as much as possible starting with withdrawing him from public life etc and banning him from the garden parties n afternoon tea events. TOTAL OUTCAST but where can he run n hide ??

Will he go to jail ?? .. doubt it ..

DM only my op ..may be wrong
Just correcting post attribution.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 4, 2019, 12:35 pm

yeah sorry Tam dont know what happened there .. but most will read n know twasnt you as its in perfect English as ever from DM

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » December 4, 2019, 5:06 pm

One is not even contemplating that a crime has not been committed , but I remember my training and that came with a large warning which was Sexual offences are so easy to say, hard to prove and even harder to disprove. This was really said for Rape but it encompasses all Sexual offences .
While she may have been waiting, it was only until Epstein was locked up did she speak and although the report of what occurred is unsavoury and in particular accuses HRH, one has to ask some questions. IS this the only male to whom she was told to service ? Have there been other instances involving this female while she was being trafficked ?. Do we have other instances of HRH seeking the company of underage females with viable reports ? . If as is portrayed this lady when a young lady allegedly being trafficked did only on one occasion when she was under Epsteins control only ever had to service one man and that was HRH, then I agree he should be hung drawn and quartered, but as I doubt if HRH was the only one to whom she had to look after then one wonders why others are not being investigated , or maybe they are and we do not know.
But I refer to my initial statement, Easy to say, Hard to prove and even harder to disprove and the Media and the public have hung him out to dry with NOT one shred of real evidence it is all circumstantial and while I agree he probably acted stupidly, how would we react if one of us was accused of a similar offence, would we believe the girl or our mate .
Here we all know ladies who would happily lie to get what they want, sadly I believe this lady is as they say jumping on the band wagon . There may well be some credibility to what she is saying proving it is almost impossible and HRH is being hung out to dry for the actions as yet unsubstantiated and will probably never even reach a situation where a Criminal case would ever get into a Courtroom either in the UISA or here . Yet you all attack him for his actions even though he states nothing happened. Innocent until PROVEN guilty, is the test , but no he is GUILTY because that is what many of you want .

Old Grumpy
udonmap.com

Post by Old Grumpy » December 4, 2019, 6:21 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
December 3, 2019, 7:57 pm
Doodoo wrote:
December 3, 2019, 7:45 pm
Nothing will happen. Some fuss for the near future Let everyone get their 15 minutes of fame. Maybe some cash involved Move Prince whats his name to the back of the line and move on.
Reporters will be saying "OK who's next"
Initially i would of said the same but im not so sure now and i reckon Andys for the high jump over this .. there will be damage limitations but as the evidence mounts some thing has got to give .. there aint no happy ending in this for prince charming IMO.
Can't see what all the fuss is about, if didding a 17 year , nearly 18 old , confessed prostitute makes him a kiddie fiddler, them I'm afraid, I, along with I guess many more on here must plead guilty.She admits to being told to treat him the same as Epstein, so she wasn't new to the job which , presumably she was doing for reward. Now how she got into the work is another question which does need looking into, it ,may have been voluntarily,tempted by the money we see many examples of that here don't we? Or she may have been coerced or trafficked, if so they need to find by whom.As far as I can see , Andrew was only a customer, be it , a very high profile one, using her services , there but for the grace would go many an otherwise upstanding man who wasn't born into Royalty .
Just seen KP's post, I'm just a layman but similar viewpoint.
Age is a matter of mind.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
Mark Twain,

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 4, 2019, 6:38 pm

Old Grumpy wrote:
December 4, 2019, 6:21 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:
December 3, 2019, 7:57 pm
Doodoo wrote:
December 3, 2019, 7:45 pm
Nothing will happen. Some fuss for the near future Let everyone get their 15 minutes of fame. Maybe some cash involved Move Prince whats his name to the back of the line and move on.
Reporters will be saying "OK who's next"
Initially i would of said the same but im not so sure now and i reckon Andys for the high jump over this .. there will be damage limitations but as the evidence mounts some thing has got to give .. there aint no happy ending in this for prince charming IMO.
Can't see what all the fuss is about, if didding a 17 year , nearly 18 old , confessed prostitute makes him a kiddie fiddler, them I'm afraid, I, along with I guess many more on here must plead guilty.She admits to being told to treat him the same as Epstein, so she wasn't new to the job which , presumably she was doing for reward. Now how she got into the work is another question which does need looking into, it ,may have been voluntarily,tempted by the money we see many examples of that here don't we? Or she may have been coerced or trafficked, if so they need to find by whom.As far as I can see , Andrew was only a customer, be it , a very high profile one, using her services , there but for the grace would go many an otherwise upstanding man who wasn't born into Royalty .
Just seen KP's post, I'm just a layman but similar viewpoint.
Didnt realise this lass was a confessed brass ?? that does change things a wee bit ...GUILTY YER HONOUR !!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 5, 2019, 10:18 am

Here's another example of slut shaming that's closer to home. This should make those that subscribe to the odious trope 'she was probably asking for it' a nice, warm fuzzy feeling, especially since it involves those bloody Paki sex groomers in Telford and a white girl.

Abused girl passed around 'like a piece of meat', jury told

'Even the teachers heard people saying these things and not one teacher pulled me to the side and asked me if things were all right. I was too scared to go and ask for help. But nobody said a word. ...Asked why she did not tell anyone what happened until years later, she replied: “I think I had just had enough. I kept it to myself for all these years. Why should somebody be able to do them things and get away with it? Still to this day it goes through my head, all the time.”'

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... -jury-told

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » December 5, 2019, 7:11 pm

I think that the tapes and files that Epstein kept (a copy of which are currently in Russia) could tend to prove his guilt/innocence once and for all. Unfortunately for the general public and fortunate for Andy & Ghislaine they also contain incriminating evidence about dozens/hundreds of others who will cover for each other (even murder to stop the details coming out). Anyone who thinks it is 'normal" that Epsteins cellmate was removed the day before he committed "suicide" both guards failed to do THREE rounds of the cells, nobody watching CCTV in the security room questioned that they had not made their rounds, both guards mysteriously fell asleep at the same time, the CCTV camera concerned failed at exactly the time he committed "suicide", he had 3 broken bones in his neck, which an independent coroner said he had never found in ANY of the hanging suicides he had ever attended. Funnily enough the DNA tests done on the tied together pieces of sheet that was used have not been made public, nor have the DNA tests done on the substances (skin?) under Epsteins finger nails. BTW they have at least TWO witnesses who were present during Andy's party orgies and are willing to testify that he knowingly had sex with 14 year olds
I suppose that's what yer get when the masonic handshakes start to get banded about :roll:

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 6, 2019, 10:34 am

stattointhailand wrote:
December 5, 2019, 7:11 pm
I think that the tapes and files that Epstein kept (a copy of which are currently in Russia) could tend to prove his guilt/innocence once and for all. Unfortunately for the general public and fortunate for Andy & Ghislaine they also contain incriminating evidence about dozens/hundreds of others who will cover for each other (even murder to stop the details coming out). Anyone who thinks it is 'normal" that Epsteins cellmate was removed the day before he committed "suicide" both guards failed to do THREE rounds of the cells, nobody watching CCTV in the security room questioned that they had not made their rounds, both guards mysteriously fell asleep at the same time, the CCTV camera concerned failed at exactly the time he committed "suicide", he had 3 broken bones in his neck, which an independent coroner said he had never found in ANY of the hanging suicides he had ever attended. Funnily enough the DNA tests done on the tied together pieces of sheet that was used have not been made public, nor have the DNA tests done on the substances (skin?) under Epsteins finger nails. BTW they have at least TWO witnesses who were present during Andy's party orgies and are willing to testify that he knowingly had sex with 14 year olds
I suppose that's what yer get when the masonic handshakes start to get banded about :roll:
So, you reckon it was them Buckingham Palace ninjas again?

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » December 6, 2019, 11:37 am

Well it wasn't me that used the phrase "car crash" to describe Andy's interview :-$

Old Grumpy
udonmap.com

Post by Old Grumpy » December 6, 2019, 11:47 am

stattointhailand wrote:
December 5, 2019, 7:11 pm
You seem to have a lot of info that isn't in the public domain Statts perhaps you could enlighten us all to your source or do you have an , as yet unrevealed connection to all the debauchery that has apparently been tasking place? :-"
Age is a matter of mind.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
Mark Twain,

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » December 6, 2019, 11:57 am

All info is in the public domain Grumps, you just have to look for it, although If you think voting for BOJO makes sense you might be better off researching that error first :lol:

Return to “World News”