Jeffrey Epstein Murdered, Who did it?

World news discussion forum
RLTrader
udonmap.com

Jeffrey Epstein Murdered, Who did it?

Post by RLTrader » August 11, 2019, 3:18 pm

Was Jeffrey Epstein Murdered Over Nuclear Thefts?
One day after Jeffrey Epstein was tied to scandal ridden Clinton Energy Secretary, Bill Richardson, in a sex and Mossad blackmail scandal, Epstein is dead.
| New Eastern Outlook https://journal-neo.org/2019/08/10/was- ... ar-thefts/

glalt
udonmap.com

Re: Jeffrey Epstein Murdered, Who did it?

Post by glalt » August 11, 2019, 3:36 pm

You can add this one to the long list of Clinton connected suicides. Now a reporter from Malta has died from a car bomb. I wonder what she dug up about Clinton corruption?

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 11, 2019, 3:46 pm

Tin foil hat alert! :shock:

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 11, 2019, 4:25 pm

glalt wrote:
August 11, 2019, 3:36 pm
You can add this one to the long list of Clinton connected suicides. Now a reporter from Malta has died from a car bomb.
Now = 16 October 2017. :-k

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 11, 2019, 4:33 pm

Oh goodie. A tin foil hat thread aimed at the Clintons. I think Bill Clinton was the Zodiac Killer. Has Trump tweeted that one yet?
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » August 11, 2019, 5:19 pm

The Clinton News Network is very good at burying stories that would incriminate their heroes. I bet very few ever heard of the Panama Papers and the writer's car bomb murder.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 11, 2019, 5:36 pm

Both the Panama Papers and Galizia's car bomb murder stories were widely reported in western media when they occurred.

Just because you apparently didn't see them at the time, doesn't alter that fact.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 12, 2019, 1:02 am

Monica got a lot of coverage as well. That fiasco is difficult to forget.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by jackspratt » August 12, 2019, 12:12 pm

It seems that UM conspiracy theorists are now in good company with the Orange Bullshiiter, in suggesting an alleged nefarious link between Epstein and the Clintons, and his apparent suicide.

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/world/2 ... ian-woman/

Is there any depth that Trump will not sink into, in his efforts to divide US civil society? :(

joudon
udonmap.com

Post by joudon » August 12, 2019, 2:58 pm

I think Trump only re tweeted allegations made elsewhere.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 12, 2019, 3:21 pm

joudon wrote:
August 12, 2019, 2:58 pm
I think Trump only re tweeted allegations made elsewhere.
For what purpose?

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Post by RLTrader » August 12, 2019, 3:45 pm

George Galloway - The Mother Of All Talkshows - Episode 8

ShitYou can't Make Up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiPWOK3 ... u.be&t=345
Last edited by RLTrader on August 12, 2019, 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 12, 2019, 4:00 pm

Oh goodie. I'll look later. George can be great fun.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » August 12, 2019, 4:34 pm

GT93 wrote:
August 12, 2019, 4:00 pm
Oh goodie. I'll look later. George can be great fun.
Better to just sniff her unwashed dress. Why would anyone keep a soiled dress with POTUSA'es DNA all over it except for financial gain. Why would POTUSA put himself in that position unless he was a money/power hungry halfwit who's forgiving wife ran twice foe the Presidentiary.

TJ
udonmap.com

Post by TJ » August 12, 2019, 6:35 pm

Just finished watching the entire George Galloway news show which was very interesting. I've been reading many articles about Epstein's alleged suicide and Galloway seems to have the pertinent facts and is telling the true story.

If the description of Epstein's cell is correct, it is almost impossible for him to have hung himself. There are no fixtures, doorknobs, etc. to attach a something to, no toilet paper to strangle himself. His clothes and sheet were made of a very weak fabric with about the strength of paper. The details describing how he committed suicide would be interesting though I doubt that any information will ever be made public. The guards actions or lack of actions are unbelievable. There must have been a great many people involved or abetting to bring this about.

Galloway went through a long list of people and state agencies that would likely move heaven and earth to stop this investigation in its tracks. Likely many more of those involved with Epstein will be suicided/murdered, threatened, bribed and other to end any and all further action related to this global scandal.

The involvement or connections of so many numerous powerful and wealthy individuals boggles the mind. It certainly is an education to have some better understanding of the extent to which the corrupt and criminal power brokers prey upon society. There never has been anything of like evilness to compare it to, certainly not to the piddling small-time mafia.

I find this interesting enough to continue to read later articles which will show that nothing is happening and no worthwhile information will be forthcoming.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » August 12, 2019, 6:44 pm

It's got that Clinton stench to it.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

joudon
udonmap.com

Post by joudon » August 12, 2019, 7:00 pm

So you also are not averse to conspiracy theories. Hope for you yet.

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Post by RLTrader » August 12, 2019, 7:14 pm

TJ wrote:
August 12, 2019, 6:35 pm
Just finished watching the entire George Galloway news show which was very interesting. I've been reading many articles about Epstein's alleged suicide and Galloway seems to have the pertinent facts and is telling the true story.

If the description of Epstein's cell is correct, it is almost impossible for him to have hung himself. There are no fixtures, doorknobs, etc. to attach a something to, no toilet paper to strangle himself. His clothes and sheet were made of a very weak fabric with about the strength of paper. The details describing how he committed suicide would be interesting though I doubt that any information will ever be made public. The guards actions or lack of actions are unbelievable. There must have been a great many people involved or abetting to bring this about.

Galloway went through a long list of people and state agencies that would likely move heaven and earth to stop this investigation in its tracks. Likely many more of those involved with Epstein will be suicided/murdered, threatened, bribed and other to end any and all further action related to this global scandal.

The involvement or connections of so many numerous powerful and wealthy individuals boggles the mind. It certainly is an education to have some better understanding of the extent to which the corrupt and criminal power brokers prey upon society. There never has been anything of like evilness to compare it to, certainly not to the piddling small-time mafia.

I find this interesting enough to continue to read later articles which will show that nothing is happening and no worthwhile information will be forthcoming.
But will bet by this time next week, case will be closed and we will hear no more except maybe on MintPress with release of part 4. Go figure, just old news. Move on Nothing to see here.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 12, 2019, 7:17 pm

joudon wrote:
August 12, 2019, 7:00 pm
So you also are not averse to conspiracy theories. Hope for you yet.
That's an interesting interpretation of my question. :confused:

Let's try again - why, other than to stir up division and appeal to his "deplorables", would Trump have re-tweeted those particular tweets? :-k

It's actually a trick question, because the answer is contained within the question.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » August 12, 2019, 7:55 pm

The Butler or Chauffeur did it for sure
Or Manuel from Fawlty Towers
One of the 3 for sure

Return to “World News”