Huge Fire Engulfs Tower Block in London...

World news discussion forum
747man
udonmap.com

Re: Huge Fire Engulfs Tower Block in London...

Post by 747man » June 25, 2017, 3:53 pm

In Actual Fact EACH Resident of The Grenfell Tower will receive 5,000 Pounds & Obviously Accomodation in & around the area ( IF Possible ) Some have even been given Penthouse Apartments in another part of the Kensington / Chelsea Borough which A LOT Of the Wealthier residents are NOT Very happy about.... [-X [-X [-X

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » June 26, 2017, 7:41 am

747man wrote:
June 24, 2017, 6:22 pm
Marcosteffano wrote:
June 24, 2017, 1:24 pm
I read Kensington coucil have awarded each house holder £999,800 and are being rehoused in £1,800,000 apartments nearby.then they've got the go fund me and other donations,plus the government throwing in £5 million.i know there was great loss of life and many badly injure.i just can't understand why.didnt any of them have house and fire insurance.they won't need a penny for medical care as that's all free.when I lived in the uk if my house had burned down the neighbour might of gave me a few belonging but that would of been it.i used celotex insulation when I was a builder in the uk and as far as I'm aware it has a zero combustible rating.it might be the exterior part that was flammable and as it burned melted the upvc windows that then allowed the fire to enter each apartment.i can't believe these panels were given the ok considering the strict building regulations they have in force nowdays.
I THINK You added an extra 9 to that figure Marco...... :shock: :shock: :shock:
I may well of done the extra 9...I've tried looking for the article but can't find it.

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » August 31, 2021, 10:54 pm

And also in China

This should happen these days, but with cheap combustible materials/products on the market, history will repeat itself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i1BYyeGtoA

pipoz4444
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

Return to “World News”