God on this Earth! No way...

World news discussion forum
Lone Star
udonmap.com

Re: God on this Earth! No way...

Post by Lone Star » March 10, 2017, 6:03 pm

wazza wrote:They use the 10% of gross salary of their followers to do that perhaps ?
If it's important for you to know, look it up. I have no idea. Just relaying that I'm aware of their procedure for fulfilling missionary obligations. Don't know much about them past that.

AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Nigglyb
udonmap.com

Post by Nigglyb » March 10, 2017, 9:01 pm

Appropriate for this topic? Discuss :shock:

That is all, shabba :wave:
May the bridges I burn light the path in front of me

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » March 10, 2017, 9:06 pm

This is Felixcat, I knew this would go this way. Its been going this way for centuries. We live in a world of good & evil. I know we are in the age of more evil than good. I am not surprised. The bible tells us the last days will be like this.. Right will be called wrong and wrong would be called right. Good would be bad and bad would be good. I am speaking from an individual James Authorized 1611 edition (if some of my numbers are off, please don't kill me, you will bear a wrath over you that you wish you could just die and get it over). Those of us who believe in God Almighty, have a Father who looks over us and provides for us as His children. My "Big G God" looks over me , protects me and quides me into the right transactions I should be in. The only effort here is to love my Creator and follow with belief and He will guide me. For over 38 years my God (Jesus) has blessed, probably more than any of you. And you sit with your can of beer and try to put me down. You should stuff your nose back into your bear glass than mess with those who have God Almighty on their side. You are up against something you have no experience over.
Wassa, I now label you as a coward. Don't write me, we have nothing to say..
Lone star, who ever you are , you are a mighty man, filled with beliefs and things you would probably fight for , at a drop of a dime. Same as me., bring me an issue worthy, and we will go. But never over some drunken fool. And one will walk away.
As i kindly asked you's before, I want to take this off UDMap and into a ligitimate coneersation. None answered, and this was implictictly a message to you Wassa.
Now all I can say , is to those who believe in a Creator God (Lo jesus), we have many blessings coming, even in these hard time.
The restm good luck, "from my dog"" he don't care about anything.
I'M out

Nigglyb
udonmap.com

Post by Nigglyb » March 10, 2017, 9:59 pm

hairyharry
udonmap.com

Post by hairyharry » March 11, 2017, 12:31 am

Anyone who advocates that vaccinations are wrong is an utter moron. It's nothing to do with religion. It's simply savagery. Try getting an education.

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » March 11, 2017, 7:58 pm

Nigglyb. have no idea what your cartoon is , maybe "spanking your ass"?
HairyBerry, Not really clear on what you are advocating. Say NO to vaccines or say YES.
Please guys if you want to argue or discuss an issue, please re-read all links already posted. I hate to have to repost the same stuff over again. harry Barry, as I gave to Wassa, the great "know it all" who wants you to have your precious babies killed through vaccinations, this article :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqou1oR ... freload=10
Copy and paste to your browser. AND read it! . I am so sick of these guys who never read anything , but love to argue. What a waste of "air".
CDC has admitted it uses mercury, aluminum, with many other dangerous chemicals. Did you know "Wassa", Bill & Millinda Gates got themselves and their killings vaccines kicked out of India?.
We now live in days of "depopulation" efforts. Do some research and don't expect me to do it for you. I read so much everyday (from Independant News sources) about many topics from medical, science, politics, space exploration, investments, biblical studies/ Religion, Corruption, dieseses, health foods/vitimins, fake news, scams, computers, new techknowledges, exercise, ect, ect. I stay up on just about everything. My life is more than sitting home and reading, but since my wifes and my motorbike accident, I have more time to learn and "grow my mind". Prior to the accident I was up to 125 push-ups and actually hit a 1,000 sit-up record. My days involve treropy, minurals, pushing myself harder and further. At 58, many of you boys would not want to see me, even now.
But, let me back-up and clarify something that may have got taken out of text.
In the Bible (especially an individual James Authorized 1611 version. God "Big G" tells us "Revenge belongs to the Lord your God. By giving your enemy a cool glass of water, you are actually pouring hot coals over his head. You have heard of turning the other cheek? God tells us to put our trust in Him and not in Man. When man violates you, it is the Lords anger that will be brought out on you.
Again, back to the beginning of this thread, God is there is help those who put their trust in Him. But because God gives everyone "a free will", what a sinful man does with his free will is up to him. He will suffer at Judgement Day and be cast into hell with the devil, the one who inspired him to do such bad things. And along with all the false religions and cults.. Those fake preachers who steal your money, will be cast into hell. You who gave , will recieve a blessing for your "faith", even though you were decieved.
I know many of you have bad feelings towards "The Church, and especially "Christians". !st the "Church" is not christian (Its catholic..ask a Chatholic what are you? A Catholic or christian? They always tell you Catholic. Whats the Catholic Churches saying? Give us your child for 7 years and we will own him for life. How many of you know "Catholics or ex-catholic" who confessed to you they were raped many times by "priests? I know several, and i know you do also. Many of these guys usually turn out to be pedifiles of younger childeren. NOW!, the Christians who are being persecuted and killed out exilled from their countries are the real Christians. Sadam provided well for the christians in Iraq, I "had" friends there before it got too bad. And what about Gadaffee? He also provided and protected the christians in his country. After the UN and and America delared war on 7 countries in 7 years, their real mission was to kill all the christians, but also, steal all the oil and gold.
Again, I will ask anyone, if you want to talk away from this forum, [email protected].
I would love to chang all your minds to the truth, but God our creator gave us "free will". Be carefull how you use it, ok?

hairyharry
udonmap.com

Post by hairyharry » March 11, 2017, 10:55 pm

You are an uneducated illiterate ignorant fool. See you at the front of the queue when Ebola or similar hits where you are at the time.

grievous
udonmap.com

Post by grievous » March 12, 2017, 1:25 am

Give it a rest Felix, I think this debate is a grab for attention to give some relief to a mundane existence. The fact you feel the need to brag about your fitness accomplishments in a religion based discussion shows you've got an inflated Ego problem. From what I know Wazza does have a medical background however to profess to have more knowledge on vaccinations than does he. What is your medical background?
PS don't be too impressed with yourself there a many fit older gentlemen around Udon, I see them all the time at the gym.

Nigglyb
udonmap.com

Post by Nigglyb » March 12, 2017, 2:54 am

felixcat wrote:Nigglyb. have no idea what your cartoon is , maybe "spanking your ass"?
Hehe, I seem to have been insulted by an ignoramus

Thank you Felix. We’re all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view but tell me, did the aliens forget to remove your ana1 probe?

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » March 12, 2017, 8:10 am

felixcat wrote:Nigglyb. have no idea what your cartoon is , maybe "spanking your ass"?
HairyBerry, Not really clear on what you are advocating. Say NO to vaccines or say YES.
Please guys if you want to argue or discuss an issue, please re-read all links already posted. I hate to have to repost the same stuff over again. harry Barry, as I gave to Wassa, the great "know it all" who wants you to have your precious babies killed through vaccinations, this article :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqou1oR ... freload=10
Copy and paste to your browser. AND read it! . I am so sick of these guys who never read anything , but love to argue. What a waste of "air".
CDC has admitted it uses mercury, aluminum, with many other dangerous chemicals. Did you know "Wassa", Bill & Millinda Gates got themselves and their killings vaccines kicked out of India?.
We now live in days of "depopulation" efforts. Do some research and don't expect me to do it for you. I read so much everyday (from Independant News sources) about many topics from medical, science, politics, space exploration, investments, biblical studies/ Religion, Corruption, dieseses, health foods/vitimins, fake news, scams, computers, new techknowledges, exercise, ect, ect. I stay up on just about everything. My life is more than sitting home and reading, but since my wifes and my motorbike accident, I have more time to learn and "grow my mind". Prior to the accident I was up to 125 push-ups and actually hit a 1,000 sit-up record. My days involve treropy, minurals, pushing myself harder and further. At 58, many of you boys would not want to see me, even now.
But, let me back-up and clarify something that may have got taken out of text.
In the Bible (especially an individual James Authorized 1611 version. God "Big G" tells us "Revenge belongs to the Lord your God. By giving your enemy a cool glass of water, you are actually pouring hot coals over his head. You have heard of turning the other cheek? God tells us to put our trust in Him and not in Man. When man violates you, it is the Lords anger that will be brought out on you.
Again, back to the beginning of this thread, God is there is help those who put their trust in Him. But because God gives everyone "a free will", what a sinful man does with his free will is up to him. He will suffer at Judgement Day and be cast into hell with the devil, the one who inspired him to do such bad things. And along with all the false religions and cults.. Those fake preachers who steal your money, will be cast into hell. You who gave , will recieve a blessing for your "faith", even though you were decieved.
I know many of you have bad feelings towards "The Church, and especially "Christians". !st the "Church" is not christian (Its catholic..ask a Chatholic what are you? A Catholic or christian? They always tell you Catholic. Whats the Catholic Churches saying? Give us your child for 7 years and we will own him for life. How many of you know "Catholics or ex-catholic" who confessed to you they were raped many times by "priests? I know several, and i know you do also. Many of these guys usually turn out to be pedifiles of younger childeren. NOW!, the Christians who are being persecuted and killed out exilled from their countries are the real Christians. Sadam provided well for the christians in Iraq, I "had" friends there before it got too bad. And what about Gadaffee? He also provided and protected the christians in his country. After the UN and and America delared war on 7 countries in 7 years, their real mission was to kill all the christians, but also, steal all the oil and gold.
Again, I will ask anyone, if you want to talk away from this forum, [email protected].
I would love to chang all your minds to the truth, but God our creator gave us "free will". Be carefull how you use it, ok?

You still do not explain why anyone should worship your God, who clearly is a psychopath
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » March 12, 2017, 10:10 am

Irish Philosophy
Attachments
worry.jpg
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

tinpeeba
udonmap.com

Post by tinpeeba » March 13, 2017, 2:43 am

Imagine that you are trapped in a windowless room. There are two doors and both are closed, but can be easily opened. Signs are on the doors that describe what awaits on the other side; one is marked "Reality" and the other "Belief".

If you open a door, you have to walk through it. The door will shut behind you and you will never be able to leave the place you have entered.

Choose Reality and you will know things as they really are, from top to bottom of the cosmos. You will know whether or not God exists and, if so, the nature of this ultimate divinity. You will know whether death is the final end of your existence or if it is the beginning of another form of life. You will know whether there is a meaning to the universe beyond what human beings ascribe to it.

Choose Belief and you will know only what lies within the confines of your current beliefs about the nature of the cosmos. For the rest of your life you will be confident that what you believe to be true, really is. Any evidence to the contrary will not make an impact on your mind. You will remain doubt-free, faithful to whatever beliefs you now hold about God, creation, life, death, and the purpose of human existence.

Which door would you choose to walk through?

vidmaster
udonmap.com

Post by vidmaster » March 13, 2017, 3:09 am

What a load of B*##*%#S!!!!!!!!

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » March 13, 2017, 5:21 am

tinpeeba wrote:Choose Reality and you will know things as they really are, from top to bottom of the cosmos. You will know whether or not God exists and, if so, the nature of this ultimate divinity. You will know whether death is the final end of your existence or if it is the beginning of another form of life. You will know whether there is a meaning to the universe beyond what human beings ascribe to it.
All totally untrue.
Humans do not know everything about everything yet, and my gut feeling is that the universe is too complicated for the human brain to ever understand it.
Our scientists are forever trying to understand how everything works, that's their job.
The more they learn, the more there is to learn. At every level of existence, there seems to be no end to it like the current boundary of the universe.

So far, no evidence of a God, but that doesn't mean that any day in the future that that evidence may appear.
We don't know why we, or any other animal exists or what or purpose is.
Scientist base most physics on the suspected structure of the atom, yet they have never seen that structure yet.
If and when they do, it may be different from what they believe and that will stuff up thousands of other theories.
We don't know if there is life after death.
We don't even know why our bodies need sleep.
We don't know why we dream or what dreams mean, if anything. Mind you, scientists have proven that everything in the universe serves a purpose, so don't be foolish enough to dismiss dreams as just some stupid stuff going on inside your head.
We don't know what causes most cancers and other diseases.
Scientists admit that we have a second sense, but have not been able to prove how it could possibly work.

This list goes on and on.
Believe what you will, but the truth may never be known.
God, no God, who knows?
That's just something we all have to live with.
mick

tinpeeba
udonmap.com

Post by tinpeeba » March 14, 2017, 4:00 am

vidmaster - "What a load of B*##*%#S!!!!!!!!"
mickojack - "All totally untrue."

Sorry guys I should have made it clear that my post was just an attempt at a philosophical thought experiment and not an assertion of how things are.

I think that thought experiments can be quite useful tools especially in the realm of physics, maybe less so in philosophy.

Here are a few more if you're interested:
https://io9.gizmodo.com/9-philosophical ... 1340952809
http://uk.businessinsider.com/5-of-albe ... -a-light-1

By the way, I do agree with a lot of what you say in your post mickojack.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » March 15, 2017, 2:11 pm

Religion has nothing to do with God. I don't believe any of the religious fairytale books. My God did not write any silly books nor did he ask man to write them. I do believe that there is a God. No one can tell me where everything around us came from. I have been told everything came from the big bang. That wasn't much help. Where did the big bang come from?

I was born and raised Catholic. Even when I was very young, I questioned priests about certain things in their book. The only answer I could get is that my questions were a matter of faith. That was never a good answer either. I had no faith.

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » March 15, 2017, 2:35 pm

glalt wrote:I was born and raised Catholic. Even when I was very young, I questioned priests about certain things in their book. The only answer I could get is that my questions were a matter of faith. That was never a good answer either. I had no faith.
Identical story to me.

I believe what I see and perceive myself, nothing more.

Felixcat- I am certainly not lost, in fact I have never been more comfortable with my existence.

I won't be crying for God on my death bed. It is what it is, and nothing more.
Just living each day for what it is.
Mick

rjj04
udonmap.com

Post by rjj04 » March 15, 2017, 3:18 pm

glalt wrote: I do believe that there is a God. No one can tell me where everything around us came from. I have been told everything came from the big bang. That wasn't much help. Where did the big bang come from?
So, God kicked off the universe? So, who kicked God off then? Yeah, I know, "he" always existed. But you can postulate the same thing about the universe, that it always existed (in a different state - perfect symmetry perhaps) before the Big Bang. We know the universe exists, as we are here, so the probability that it existed in some other state before would seem higher to me than inventing some "being" called God that kicked off the Big Bang. You are just adding more complexity when you postulate a God creature.... Occum's Razor and all that.

At the moment though, like Elon Musk, I'd put my money on our Universe being a simulation or hologram. Perhaps your "God" is some kid (mouse? HHG2U) technologically thousands of years ahead of us... and we are merely his/her/it's play thing :lol: Before the Big Bang (projection) we were stuck on his memory storage device... now we are up and running \:D/

Anyway, if we didn't have something to look forward to understanding in the future, life would be pretty boring I'd think. Like an eternity at God's side listening to harp music 24/7 :-&

rjj04
udonmap.com

Post by rjj04 » March 15, 2017, 3:28 pm

Oh yeah, and we can "see" atoms... in a slightly round-about way, through scanning tunnelling microscopes.

Quarks, gluons, etc. are another story though.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » March 15, 2017, 5:09 pm

faith is all it is, you can prove just about anything, but god.. there's no proof, none what so ever. just a bunch of old books, and if you go by old books , the world was flat, dragons lived in mountains. the other problem with religion, so many of them, which one to choose . I suppose it just comes down to what sales pitch the "priest' gives you. temples, churches are all creations of man , why does god need temples and gold ? , surly god has plenty of gold ?
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Return to “World News”