udonmap.com

Re: Independence for Scotland

Post by SJP17 » March 29, 2017, 2:19 am

So here we go again :)

goodison
udonmap.com

Post by goodison » March 29, 2017, 7:49 am

An Israeli doctor said, "In Israel, medicine is so advanced that we cut off a man's balls, put them on another man, and in 6 weeks, he is looking for work."
>>
>> The German doctor said, "That's nothing, in Germany we take part of a brain, put it in another man and in 4 weeks he is looking for work."
>>
>> The Russian doctor said, "Gentlemen, we take half a heart from a man, put it in another man's chest and in 2 weeks he is looking for work."
>>
>> The Scottish doctor just laughed and commented, "You are all way behind us. Thirteen months ago, we took a woman with no brains, no heart, and no balls and made her first minister of Scotland . Now, the whole of Scotland is looking for work. =D>

Wee Jimmy
udonmap.com

Post by Wee Jimmy » March 29, 2017, 11:50 am

That's a good one, I must send it to my mates. I think she is worse than Donald Trump!!

magpie73
udonmap.com

Post by magpie73 » March 29, 2017, 5:27 pm

how can the jocks call it independence when sturgeon want's you's to remain in the eu and still use the pound she's living in cloud cuckoo land the fcuking numpty

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » March 29, 2017, 5:28 pm

Let them have their independence I say, it costs us far too much keeping the Union intact anyway.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Wee Jimmy
udonmap.com

Post by Wee Jimmy » March 29, 2017, 8:46 pm

I think the poisoned dwarf will be in for a shock if she gets another vote on independence!! To me Sturgeon is a nutter who is only after her own gains.
Personally, I'm not for independence but if it comes it comes just just as Brexit has come to be, something nobody expected to happen. Time will tell.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » March 29, 2017, 9:49 pm

I agree, she's a nutter who's head is jammed so far up her own bullying arse it's amazing she can still breathe, however, I did expect Brexit to happen, we English don't like out country being run by someone else.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

arjay
udonmap.com

Post by arjay » March 29, 2017, 11:03 pm

In the run up to the last Scottish referendum there seemed to be an element of pressurising Westminster to gain concessions. I was wondering if there was an element of that behind this latest re-request, though from what I can see of the woman in question, it seems more vitriolic than tactical. I really don't think the majority of people in Scotland want it.

magpie73
udonmap.com

Post by magpie73 » March 30, 2017, 12:29 am

the jocks seem to have forgot that government more or less shut shipyard's in England with the loss of thousand's of job's to keep the jock shipyard's open short memories so if they do get "independence" they can say goodbye to faslane with the loss of ten's of thousands of jobs

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » March 30, 2017, 3:45 am

vincemunday wrote:Let them have their independence I say, it costs us far too much keeping the Union intact anyway.
330 billion quid in North Sea Oil Taxes up to now. Cameron pleading with the Jocks to STAY with Londonistan as our capital, sounds like a really bad deal for someone. I also severely dislike WEE NIPPY STURGEON. :confused:

caducus
udonmap.com

Post by caducus » March 30, 2017, 8:10 pm

I recall that there has already been a referendum on Scottish Independence. In the weeks leading up to the vote an assortment of Westminster big-wigs traveled north across the border and told the good people of Scotland that if they voted to break away from the Union they would be considered to have left the EU. This put some Scots in a quandary. As much as they wanted independence from the 'auld enemy', they were sensible enough to know that their future depended upon their membership of the EU.

Then David Cameron declared that there would be a referendum on British membership of the EU. The majority voted in favour of leaving, so that nice Mr Cameron decided to resign. Somehow or other Theresa May became Prime Minister and she has now written to the EU and started the withdrawal process.

If I were a Scot I would be demanding another independence. To use a word that has sadly fallen into disuse - it is only 'fair'.

magpie73
udonmap.com

Post by magpie73 » March 31, 2017, 4:23 am

the snp's agenda from day one was for independence as soverign country with it's own laws and what not but now jimmy crankie want's to get independence but with European laws so I hope the BRITISH government tells the Scottish assembly to ---- off until after we've done the deal or not with the European union

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » March 31, 2017, 12:47 pm

I'm fed up with the ginger pixie popping up day night.give them and the taffys independence and build a couple of walls trump style.give them 30 day visa on arrival and tag them.most of them hate the English because of a few punch ups hundreds of years ago and the film Braveheart.we won't be missing much,big desolate baron freezing hills that 99.9%of English have never set foot on.tennants beer that tastes like pish,whiskey that looks like Lao kau pish.haggis that's only good for throwing in Highland games,Andy Murray the funny guy who's favourite number is 2nd and lest not forget the best comedy act the crankies..can just just see it now..Nicola the queen of Shcotlan.to all the blue nose boys.move south and bring rangers with yee and we will toss Newcastle out of the league and give you a start.of course im only joking but someone please sort this lispin pigmy out.im forced to watch Thai drama soaps just in case she's pops up again.

SJP17
udonmap.com

Post by SJP17 » March 31, 2017, 9:16 pm

Marcosteffano wrote:I'm fed up with the ginger pixie popping up day night.give them and the taffys independence and build a couple of walls trump style.give them 30 day visa on arrival and tag them.most of them hate the English because of a few punch ups hundreds of years ago and the film Braveheart.we won't be missing much,big desolate baron freezing hills that 99.9%of English have never set foot on.tennants beer that tastes like pish,whiskey that looks like Lao kau pish.haggis that's only good for throwing in Highland games,Andy Murray the funny guy who's favourite number is 2nd and lest not forget the best comedy act the crankies..can just just see it now..Nicola the queen of Shcotlan.to all the blue nose boys.move south and bring rangers with yee and we will toss Newcastle out of the league and give you a start.of course im only joking but someone please sort this lispin pigmy out.im forced to watch Thai drama soaps just in case she's pops up again.
A bit of tongue and cheek and quite comical

But the sad thing is there are quite a lot of people with disparaging views on both sides, I am by default Scottish but I was born in Shetland so I am basically labelled the mother of all sheep shaggers by many Brits \:D/ but to be honest I don't find myself particularly patriotic about Scotland and I really don't mind any of the other nations either and would support them in Sporting events unless they were up against a Shetlander [-X :lol:

ajsp9
udonmap.com

Post by ajsp9 » April 1, 2017, 4:09 am

Let her go - against the will of her folk

If that's s they want

leterry60614
udonmap.com

Post by leterry60614 » April 2, 2017, 2:29 pm

Brexit will finish Gandhi's work for Scotland, Ireland, Gibraltar, Falkland Islands ...etc...

Return to “World News”