BIBS hunting for 200 plus pedos in LOS

Thailand news, views and comments
izzix
udonmap.com

BIBS hunting for 200 plus pedos in LOS

Post by izzix » May 23, 2008, 11:43 pm

Police to toughen up on pedophiles after arrest of German teacher

Boonlua Chatree

Police have vowed to curtail the activities of what they estimate is more than 200 active pedophiles in Thailand, following the arrest of a German teacher who was caught in bed with two young boys, one aged 13 and the other 15, when police raided his apartment.
The Central Investigation Bureau says it would also investigate the owners and operators of apartments and hotels in which sex crimes with children take place to see if there is any evidence that they are involved.
A media briefing was held on May 14 with a panel of officers that included Pol Maj Gen Panya Mamen, deputy commander at the Central Investigation Bureau, Pol Maj Gen Surasit Sangkhapong of the Children and Women’s Protection Division, Pol Maj Gen Choochat Suwannakom, commander-in-chief of the Tourist Police, and Pol Col Noppadon Wongnom, superintendent of Pattaya Police Station.
Pol Col Noppadon and Pol Lt Col Suwan Aun-Anan, inspector at Pattaya Tourist Police Station said their investigations had revealed a foreign man was regularly bringing children to room number 209 on the 2nd floor of the Inchat Apartment in Soi Sunee Plaza, South Pattaya.
Officers used a skeleton key to open the room, where they found Wolf Rudiger Engelke, a 66-year-old German national employed as a lecturer at a university in Northern Thailand, in bed with two boys, aged 13 and 15. He was arrested and charged with having sex with a child less than 15 years old.
Pol Maj Gen Panya and Pol Maj Gen. Surasit say there are an estimated 200 or more foreign pedophiles in Thailand, and that police activity is being stepped up to arrest and deport them, after which they would be placed on a blacklist and forbidden from re-entering the country.
There are plans to erect a large signboard in Pattaya City warning visitors of the penalties of having sex with children. The police added that owners and operators of the properties in which the offenses take place would also be investigated to see if there is any evidence of collusion or trafficking.

pattayamail.com

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » May 24, 2008, 4:17 am

worrying. i think deporting them isnt going to solve the problem here, O K the 200 or so will not be allowed back, so they will find someplace else to practice there sick pervertion. and it want stop others sickos coming here either. they need to be treated like drug smugglers, long jail terms or the death penalty.

Zidane
udonmap.com

Post by Zidane » May 24, 2008, 9:59 am

Agree with saint 100%.....if you just deport them they will be abusing poor kids in another part of the world......more lives ruined.
I've said it before,these scum are worth absolutely nothing to society so I wouldnt have the expense of keeping them in jail long term.....execution is the only answer.
Then maybe some of these freaks would think twice before engaging in their perversion !

Zidane
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » May 24, 2008, 10:10 am

Agree that deportation only is hardly a fit punishment for the crime.
Trial, Jail if found guilty, then Deportation, with a large (multi-lingual) stamp in the passport saying why deported, so that entry can then be refused elsewhere. Plus on the "sex offenders" list in their own country.

jetdoc
udonmap.com

Post by jetdoc » May 24, 2008, 10:29 am

My guess if the offender is American (USA) will be deported in custody.

RALPHCUSENS
udonmap.com

Post by RALPHCUSENS » May 24, 2008, 11:19 am

IMHO, a fitting penalty would be, deportation after castration, also long term inprisonment for the proprietors of the premises where the offences took place!!!!

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » May 24, 2008, 12:05 pm

RALPHCUSENS wrote:IMHO, a fitting penalty would be, deportation after castration, also long term inprisonment for the proprietors of the premises where the offences took place!!!!
:lol: I don't agree with making every premises owner a cop and a snoop,but I do agree with castration and then letting them bleed out in a public spectacle setting!

The only protection the public has from these creeps is permanent riddence and consequences so strong that those that might be able to do something about their compulsion will try to do it voluntarily to escape the pending punishment!

Involuntary rehabilitation of these creeps never,never is successful.So why should we have to pay for their existence, care and suffer their future failures! [-X

jetdoc
udonmap.com

Post by jetdoc » May 24, 2008, 12:07 pm

Ralph, of course everyone has their own thoughts, I was just pointing out that deportation does not necessarily = home free, especially if one is American. How other Countries handle this situation -- not sure.

bkkJ

Post by bkkJ » June 7, 2008, 9:22 am

For the record;

1. Pedophilia is defined as a psycholgical disorder in which a person has sexual desires for pre-pubescent children.

2. Sexual desire for adolescents (teenagers) is known as "ephebophilia" and is not classified as a psychological disorder, though it may be illegal in some places.

3. The age of consent for "non-commercial sex' is Thailand is 15, not 18. People must be 18 to work in a bar, or 20 to be a customer (go figure). The AoC is 16 in many other places on earth, including most US States, Canada and much of Europe. In other places it is 14, including Japan and two US States. However, Americans are governed by the PROTECT Act, which makes sex with people under 16 illegal anywhere in the world.

4. Thailand has special penalties for those caught engaging in "commercial sex" with those under 18.

Sex between teenagers and older adults may indeed be extremely offensive to some, but it is not considered pychologically abnormal and is not necessarily illegal.

Castration leading to death, on the other hand, is clearly the act of a sick mind, and one has to wonder what kind of person gets excited imagining such barbarism.

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » June 7, 2008, 9:38 am

:lol: You may call me ''sick'' if you like,but castration and bleeding out to any **** that affected my family would be my absolute preference!!Personally,I would like to see them tied to a tree,their dick cut off,stuffed in their mouth while they bled out =D> =D>

Zidane
udonmap.com

Post by Zidane » June 7, 2008, 2:14 pm

bkkJ wrote:For the record;

1. Pedophilia is defined as a psycholgical disorder in which a person has sexual desires for pre-pubescent children.

2. Sexual desire for adolescents (teenagers) is known as "ephebophilia" and is not classified as a psychological disorder, though it may be illegal in some places.

3. The age of consent for "non-commercial sex' is Thailand is 15, not 18. People must be 18 to work in a bar, or 20 to be a customer (go figure). The AoC is 16 in many other places on earth, including most US States, Canada and much of Europe. In other places it is 14, including Japan and two US States. However, Americans are governed by the PROTECT Act, which makes sex with people under 16 illegal anywhere in the world.

4. Thailand has special penalties for those caught engaging in "commercial sex" with those under 18.

Sex between teenagers and older adults may indeed be extremely offensive to some, but it is not considered pychologically abnormal and is not necessarily illegal.

Castration leading to death, on the other hand, is clearly the act of a sick mind, and one has to wonder what kind of person gets excited imagining such barbarism.
So,reading between the lines,can we take it that you have a great deal of sympathy with the 0.0001% paedophiles and ephebophillians in the world ?
People who are disgusted with that type of behaviour come across as "sick minds" to you ?
If you feel so strongly about it might I suggest you write a letter on the subject to the Bangkok Post and Nation,and supply your name and address.
We'll let the Thai authorities take it from there......

Zidane
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

bkkJ

Post by bkkJ » June 10, 2008, 7:11 pm

Zidane wrote:
bkkJ wrote:For the record;

So,reading between the lines,can we take it that you have a great deal of sympathy with the 0.0001% paedophiles and ephebophillians in the world ?
People who are disgusted with that type of behaviour come across as "sick minds" to you ?
If you feel so strongly about it might I suggest you write a letter on the subject to the Bangkok Post and Nation,and supply your name and address.
We'll let the Thai authorities take it from there......

Zidane
You shouldn't read between the lines until you can read the lines themselves more accurately. Words are a weapon, and yours is dull, and thereofre less effective.

I don't know what percentage of adult males are active or inactive pedophiles, though I suspect it's significantly higher than the one in a million you claim, and I strongly suspect the number of men who find themselves at least somewhat sexually attracted to teenage girls to be more like one in two.

How you came to the conclusion that substituting facts for hearsay and outright nonsense in any way implies sympathy is beyond me, but I have little sympathy for anyone who commits violence against anyone, whether it's rape, murder or theft, and whether it's directed against children or adults. Vigilante justice is no justice.

But the bottom line is that it's not illegal in Thailand to have a 15-year-old wife, no matter how much that might offend you personally. If it's such a major issue for you, I suggest you move to Malaysia, where the age of consent is 18.

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » June 11, 2008, 9:07 am

:lol: What???And convert to Islam? :lol:

Zidane
udonmap.com

Post by Zidane » June 12, 2008, 11:08 pm

Zidane[/quote]You shouldn't read between the lines until you can read the lines themselves more accurately. Words are a weapon, and yours is dull, and thereofre less effective.

I don't know what percentage of adult males are active or inactive pedophiles, though I suspect it's significantly higher than the one in a million you claim, and I strongly suspect the number of men who find themselves at least somewhat sexually attracted to teenage girls to be more like one in two.

How you came to the conclusion that substituting facts for hearsay and outright nonsense in any way implies sympathy is beyond me, but I have little sympathy for anyone who commits violence against anyone, whether it's rape, murder or theft, and whether it's directed against children or adults. Vigilante justice is no justice.

But the bottom line is that it's not illegal in Thailand to have a 15-year-old wife, no matter how much that might offend you personally. If it's such a major issue for you, I suggest you move to Malaysia, where the age of consent is 18.[/quote]

bkkJ
Thank you for clarifying my dull post....
I think what many people find offensive is the abuse of children,be they 5 years or 15 years,by sick minded adults.
That is what triggers of the call for "vigilante justice" as you put it.
How would you feel if you had a 10 year old child abused by these animals ?
Would you just fine them a few hundred baht and let them get on with their lurid activities ?
Nowhere in your posts have you indicated that you condem paedophiles.
On the contrary,you appear only to condem the families of the victims.
Maybe you would like to clarify where you stand on this issue ?

Zidane

Irish Alan
udonmap.com

Post by Irish Alan » June 13, 2008, 12:43 am

IMHO... Best thing is for them NOT to be deported as they go back to their native country and IF they serve time they have flat screen TV, the latest movies and the possibility to take a degree course.

A few years back a notorious Irish criminal refused early release from prison and asked to stay on to finish his degree. Great deterrent eh?

I'd like to see them sentenced to 99 years in a Thai jail. Possibly chemical castration and a story of a gang rape of a convicted paedophile would go down a bomb on their paedo websites/forums.

souness
udonmap.com
Location: helping in the search for irish allan.(kirkby,liverpool,uk)

Post by souness » June 13, 2008, 8:45 am

zidane,dont waste yore time with this guy.hes either an ageing rent boy or a troll !

bkkj,yeah come to liverpool any time with your views.youll get proper justice there !

sean

Return to “Thailand News”