747man
udonmap.com

Dolphin found dead off Pattaya...

Post by 747man » October 28, 2022, 1:59 pm

Dolphin found deceased entangled in fishing net off Koh Larn in Pattaya
By Tanakorn Panyadee -Thursday, 27 October 2022, 13:53

ShareFacebookTwitterReddIt

Pattaya —
A deceased dolphin was found off Koh Larn in Pattaya with a fishing net entangling its body.
The dolphin’s body was found by a 35-year-old fisherman Mr. Nop Meesri yesterday, October 26th. Nop found it floating in the sea one kilometer off Koh Larn in Pattaya, Chonburi.

The one-meter-long body was decomposing and was entangled with a fishing net. Chonburi officials still could not determine the dolphin’s sex but anticipated that it had been dead for about a week.

Nop urged other fishermen not to discard fishing nets into the sea as it could endanger sea animals, especially dolphins, which could rarely be seen around Pattaya nowadays.( Which is NO Surprise the Amount of Sh**e that is DUMPED in the Bay )

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: Dolphin found dead off Pattaya...

Post by Drunk Monkey » October 28, 2022, 9:03 pm

Was the last sentence of your post written by you or the Thai reporting official .. cofusing as it appears to be written in near perfect spelling leadi g me to.thi k.its not you Alan , as your as thick as a frozen cowpat n i dont mean the rice version ..

Anyway Dm.says RIP to the dolphin .

Dm
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » October 29, 2022, 1:15 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
October 28, 2022, 9:03 pm
Was the last sentence of your post written by you or the Thai reporting official .. cofusing as it appears to be written in near perfect spelling leadi g me to.thi k.its not you Alan , as your as thick as a frozen cowpat n i dont mean the rice version ..

Anyway Dm.says RIP to the dolphin .

Dm
Oh Yes ! YOU Know Quite well it was me & Do 't say You Did' t .............. [-X [-X [-X [-X

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » October 29, 2022, 11:44 pm

You are a lilac plum sack twot ..

I share agian my deepest sympathy for the dolphin and its family ..n wish to offer sincere apollogies for Lilac 747 everton **** blu nose opening post which caused so.much distress

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » October 30, 2022, 11:56 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
October 29, 2022, 11:44 pm
You are a lilac plum sack twot ..

I share agian my deepest sympathy for the dolphin and its family ..n wish to offer sincere apollogies for Lilac 747 everton **** blu nose opening post which caused so.much distress

DM
And Tell me YOU ...Tw*t What Distress I Caused The Dolphin or YOU, Your'e a Very SAD Individual.... [-X [-X :-" :-"

Return to “Thailand News”