Does your snake bite..... It's not my snake.

Thailand news, views and comments
mak
udonmap.com

Does your snake bite..... It's not my snake.

Post by mak » August 3, 2022, 10:00 am

A Thai woman complained on social media that a Bangkok shopping mall refuses to take responsibility after she got bitten by a venomous snake in the mall’s car park in the Bang Kae district.
The shopping mall wouldn’t take any responsibility because they said it wasn’t their snake.
Attachments
Screenshot 2022-08-03 at 09-59-08 Woman demands cash from Bangkok mall after being bitten by a venomous snake.png

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Re: Does your snake bite..... It's not my snake.

Post by stattointhailand » August 3, 2022, 11:19 am

Has the new Bangkok gov taken responsibility? I think its listed as Day 27 photo op 36 on his schedule ......Subsection ridding Bangkok mall car parks of snakes and other nasty beasties

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » August 4, 2022, 12:54 pm

My medium sized dog hates snakes. He can tell the difference between most snakes and cobras. Some time back he faced off with a spitting cobra. The snake spit in his eyes and the dog retreated. I saw it happen and quickly washed his eyes out with the garden hose. He stumbled around for about three days before he could see again. From then on he barked but kept his distance from cobras until yesterday. He got sprayed in the face again but that just made him angry. It took him about 20 minutes barking and circling the snake making it tired. He finally got close enough to give the snake a bite and a good shaking. He was finally able to kill the snake. The dog hates the garden hose so I wasn't able to wash his eyes out. I don't think he was sprayed directly in his eyes this time. He laid under my truck and spent an hour or so licking his paws and wiping his eyes. I'd rather he leave the snakes alone but there is no calling him off. He usually listens pretty well unless he is after a snake. My wife praises him and is proud of the dog. She is like most Thai people and hates cobras.

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » August 5, 2022, 4:03 am

Your dog sounds like a team player.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Return to “Thailand News”