America's history

General off-topic debates and discussions forum.
Whistler
udonmap.com

Re: America's history

Post by Whistler » February 20, 2022, 7:59 am

jackspratt wrote:
February 19, 2022, 10:32 pm
Yes, I thought the video must be a bit of a (bad taste) joke - and then I clicked on the "Show More" link of Mr Yeager.

Did you?
No Jack, I did not. Whatever the guys underlying intentions were, I still treated it as a PI joke, I had a red headed GF who laughed her head off when she first saw it, never took it seriously. I did however have another look, maybe did not look hard enough, but I did see a lot of people who thought it was hilarious and that included a lot of female comments as well

I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » February 21, 2022, 8:17 am

I watch a lot of manosphere material for entertainment and insights. That was piss taking and he isn't even familiar with the basics of the genre. He didn't even mention crazy girls doing Only Fans.

Wiki gives the manosphere a piss poor write up but there's lots of what I think is good and reasonable material. One of my favourites is Alexander Grace, a young Sandgroper. He has heaps of material on youtube. The relations between young men and women in the US generally seem to be very bleak. Other countries are probably similar.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » February 21, 2022, 9:30 am

GT93 wrote:
February 21, 2022, 8:17 am
I watch a lot of manosphere material for entertainment and insights. That was piss taking and he isn't even familiar with the basics of the genre. He didn't even mention crazy girls doing Only Fans.

Wiki gives the manosphere a piss poor write up but there's lots of what I think is good and reasonable material. One of my favourites is Alexander Grace, a young Sandgroper. He has heaps of material on youtube. The relations between young men and women in the US generally seem to be very bleak. Other countries are probably similar.
If you think MGTOW and things of that ilk are getting a bad rap, sign up to Wiki and re-write it.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Return to “General Debates & Discussions”