crawling under each others skin

General off-topic debates and discussions forum.
tamada
udonmap.com

Re: crawling under each others skin

Post by tamada » May 20, 2020, 7:44 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
May 20, 2020, 7:31 am
Hey come on guys leave Tam alone hes having climbing issues waiting for his non essential weekly AC man cave Henieken illegal gathering near my intersection to come around.... my sauces tell me its very soon :lol: :lol:
It's twice-weekly BTW. You're invited but to be honest I don't know why he bothers. Especially after all that public mooning. The cheek of it as mam would say.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 20, 2020, 7:47 am

vincemunday wrote:
May 20, 2020, 7:36 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
Hey come on guys leave Tam alone hes having climbing issues waiting for his non essential weekly AC man cave Henieken illegal gathering near my intersection to come around.... my sauces tell me its very soon :lol: :lol:
Well let’s face it, it’s a bit dim picking someone up on their punctuation when their own is so crap... (ellipsis have three dots), sow and ye shall reap.
Great to see you making good use of Google there vince.

Winning!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 20, 2020, 7:50 am

Looks like the UM lonely hearts glee club has hijacked kopkei's thread for an early morning circle-jerk.

Anyone else want to join in? Mention a royal family or something? You know, get the ball really rolling here?

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » May 20, 2020, 8:05 am

jai yen yen wrote:
May 19, 2020, 10:52 pm
Udon map is not the same as it used to be, when I first joined people were much more civil and helpful. In the most part it seemed like a different breed back then, today we have a lot of whiners and sarcastic people that won't accept others opinions and would rather play the keyboard warrior. Many members from awhile ago have gone which is sad, some have passed away and others have got fed up or banned because they did not fit in with the current climate on here. Like Thailand Udon map has changed a lot and not for the better.
The lunatics are taking over the asylum , or in Udonmaps case the know alls and bullys .
Having said that , it is still a very valuable source of information , but because of fear of ridicule or being picked up for having a gramatic error , many have just given up posting anything , which is a shame .
One would of thought in these difficult times we may show a little more compassion for people in a similar situation to which we find ourselves , but no , some just have to prove how wonderful they are . Most of them insecure saddos with nothing better to do but score a point or two on this forum .
However its not as bad now as it was when the heavy drinkers were panicking over where their next beer was going to come from .
Then of course you have the resident trolls , who get their jollies by attempting to wind everyone up , which is not difficult these days , so even for these wind up merchants , its not really a challenge anymore .
I think basically the caliber of poster has gone backwards over the years , many have moved on , some have passed away ,and others have just given up . To be replaced by bragging , strutting peacocks , who have to prove how great they think they are .

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » May 20, 2020, 8:07 am

I'll oblige. I'm not too impressed with Harry Windsor or Prince Andrew.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » May 20, 2020, 8:08 am

tamada wrote:
May 20, 2020, 7:44 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
It's twice-weekly BTW. You're invited but to be honest I don't know why he bothers :( . Especially after all that public mooning. The cheek of it as mam would say.
TWICE TWICE i will say that again TWICE ... i was told ONCE :lol: :lol:
Not my scene Tam .. and i dont drink in the afternoons or i get all giddy in the evening ... oops forgot essential visit to Toyota to service mi truck as well today.

tamada wrote: ↑
May 20, 2020, 7:50 am
Looks like the UM lonely hearts glee club has hijacked kopkei's thread for an early morning circle-jerk.

Anyone else want to join in? Mention a royal family or something? You know, get the ball really rolling here?

Founding member werent you ???

Prince Charles

I thought is was all on topic .. and a perfect example on the thread header as some may not know how to take recent postings here.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 20, 2020, 8:15 am

^ Oh... once again you miss a golden opportunity to take your turn in the barrel. Honest, after 10 Heineken's twice weekly, the eyes don't even water any more. You really shouldn't go flashing that white peach of an arse unless you really, really want it.

Or are they all like you in Scunny? All tease and no cock?

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » May 20, 2020, 8:19 am

tamada wrote:
May 20, 2020, 8:15 am
^ Oh... once again you miss a golden opportunity to take your turn in the barrel. Honest, after 10 Heineken's twice weekly, the eyes don't even water any more. You really shouldn't go flashing that white peach of an arse unless you really, really want it.

Nobody told me a bout a barrel .. i,ll be there later ..see you Jimmy
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 20, 2020, 8:26 am

GT93 wrote:
May 20, 2020, 8:07 am
I'll oblige. I'm not too impressed with Harry Windsor or Prince Andrew.
Low hanging fruit that pair.

When Harry married the darkie, he royally ---- in his nest. Now he's a ginger Canadian emigre with a flat in LA, he counts even less than his wife thinks they do. When the UK's Daily Mail or Piers Morgan doesn't mention you any more, you know you're old hat.

Same goes for philAndrew. He probably likes young girls because their stories are shorter.

Now, how about Charles rogering the stable boys between games of polo?

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » May 20, 2020, 11:04 am

tamada wrote:
May 20, 2020, 7:47 am
vincemunday wrote:
Drunk Monkey wrote:
Well let’s face it, it’s a bit dim picking someone up on their punctuation when their own is so crap... (ellipsis have three dots), sow and ye shall reap.
Great to see you making good use of Google there vince.

Winning!
I do use Google but didn't have to this time Tammy, Palmer's was a good school back in the day and I did okay in English and Maths.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 20, 2020, 11:17 am

The Scottish education system didn't just teach English. They also taught comprehension. They had to since the English had farked up their own lingo so badly. That's why there are so many important, significant, Scottish-born and educated British senior statesmen and orators.

With the exception of Tony Blair and George Galloway of course.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 20, 2020, 11:19 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
May 20, 2020, 8:19 am
tamada wrote:
May 20, 2020, 8:15 am

Nobody told me a bout a barrel .. i,ll be there later ..see you Jimmy
If you don't come, we'll be forced to invite vince.

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » May 20, 2020, 11:41 am

vincemunday wrote:
... (ellipsis have three dots)....
except when they're at the end of a sentence, IIRC. You can either call it a four dot ellipsis or a regular three dot ellipsis with a period after it.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » May 20, 2020, 11:46 am

Now I will google it!
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » May 20, 2020, 11:55 am

Hmmm debatable, I've never seen four dots used and is it a fourth dot or a period? I'm sticking with three dots myself.

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » May 20, 2020, 1:11 pm

vincemunday wrote:
May 20, 2020, 11:55 am
Hmmm debatable, I've never seen four dots used and is it a fourth dot or a period? I'm sticking with three dots myself.
Philosophically, I'm with you. It's an ellipsis followed by a period.

mech_401
udonmap.com

Post by mech_401 » May 20, 2020, 6:07 pm

back on topic . far too many yanks running amok
i count 5-6 incl mods. let's censor more of those
and extend more control to tribal brits slagfest '20

mech_401
udonmap.com

Post by mech_401 » May 20, 2020, 6:49 pm

ellipis = singular

ellipses= plural

*poof* another brits head explodes in far distance

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » May 21, 2020, 9:52 am

I see it as the pot stirrers grouping together and cheering each other on. They have managed to stifle the majority. That's a shame but the silent majority has done the correct thing by ignoring the small group of morons and their leader.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » May 21, 2020, 10:50 am

Udon Map wrote:
May 20, 2020, 1:11 pm
vincemunday wrote:
May 20, 2020, 11:55 am
Philosophically, I'm with you. It's an ellipsis followed by a period.
Four or more is a pause for effect as it were

Return to “General Debates & Discussions”