Why would you want to. Stay in Thailand.

General off-topic debates and discussions forum.
BillaRickaDickay
udonmap.com

Re: Why would you want to. Stay in Thailand.

Post by BillaRickaDickay » October 22, 2020, 4:16 pm

Doodoo wrote:
October 22, 2020, 2:52 pm
Billa
You aint coming back Great Another one we dont have to worry about
Is that the Royal "We" or do you speak for all of Udon Thani, I'm surprised you worry about whether I return or not.
Keep up the good work, "Yes it really happened" zzzzz

He's got his little y-fronts and he's got his little vest, Chaz Jankel, 1998. Mash it up Harry.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » October 22, 2020, 4:25 pm

Why would I want to stay in Thailand? How about because I like it here. I'll be staying until they BBQ me or somehow force me out.

BillaRickaDickay
udonmap.com

Re: Why would you want to return to Thailand

Post by BillaRickaDickay » October 22, 2020, 4:45 pm

glalt wrote:
October 22, 2020, 4:25 pm
Why would I want to stay in Thailand? How about because I like it here. I'll be staying until they BBQ me or somehow force me out.
That's a good reason, if I could return I would probably like it too but that seems unlikely.
Perhaps I should start a new thread and emphasize the returning aspect.
The forcing out does appear to be ongoing.
He's got his little y-fronts and he's got his little vest, Chaz Jankel, 1998. Mash it up Harry.

BillaRickaDickay
udonmap.com

Re: Why would you want to return to Thailand

Post by BillaRickaDickay » October 22, 2020, 7:33 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
October 22, 2020, 12:49 pm
BillaRickaDickay wrote:
October 21, 2020, 7:30 pm
It's all got a bit Silly now, more hoops to jump through, goalposts moved, I would definitely not return if it wasn't for my Ole Lady, Seriously looking at shipping her back to the UK and moving to Spain. I know where I'm not wanted.

silly question , but what's the difference between her in Thailand and you in UK, and her in UK and you in Spain (apart from a few hours flight time every time you visit her)? :lol:
To answer your question Statts, at this moment in time, Thailand's borders are closed to the likes of me, The UK and Spain it's business as usual. How easy it will be to get her out remains to be seen.
When I weigh up all the pros and cons, I don't need to find a women any more, Spain has the sun, cheaper booze, cheaper food, cheap property that you can actually own, free healthcare and as you say it's only 2 1/2 hrs flight from the UK so I can keep in contact with my three daughters. I don't need a Visa, I can apply for residency, I can drive there if I want.
The only downside is the Golf, at least 40euros a round.
Things can all change in the New Year, when we exit the EU, and, if Thailand opens up the borders and return to pre Covid normality tomorrow I would be on the next available flight.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » October 22, 2020, 7:43 pm

Billa
I do worry if you wanted to come back and not put anything into it, and it appears you are not willing
As for the "yes it really happens" it is you opinion and I really dont care. At least you have read it and it will contine to appear
Later

Return to “General Debates & Discussions”