Radical Islam (opinion)

General off-topic debates and discussions forum.
ronan01
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by ronan01 » January 11, 2015, 8:05 pm

marjamlew wrote:ttp://www.jewishpress.com/indepth/opin ... 3/05/19/0/
Surely your not serious? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
May as well be reading Mein Kampf for an unbiased view of the holocaust.
Does it matter who wrote it?

Can you point out any factual inaccuracies.

BTW - the holocaust happened a long time after Adolph published his opus, so how would I get an unbiased view from it?

marjamlew
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by marjamlew » January 11, 2015, 9:21 pm

ronan01 wrote:
Surely your not serious? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

BTW - the holocaust happened a long time after Adolph published his opus, so how would I get an unbiased view from it?
It obviously doesn't matter to you who writes any of the material that you quote as you prove in just about every post you make on any topic you tackle. It says a lot about you. And I think Adolph may have touched on the Jewish question in Mein Kampf and given away a bit of what he thought about the subject.
Watch Me!!

ronan01
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by ronan01 » January 11, 2015, 9:27 pm

marjamlew wrote:
ronan01 wrote:

It obviously doesn't matter to you who writes any of the material that you quote as you prove in just about every post you make on any topic you tackle. It says a lot about you. And I think Adolph may have touched on the Jewish question in Mein Kampf and given away a bit of what he thought about the subject.
Not sure Adolph mentioned the holocaust in his book.

Are the any factual errors in the jewishpress article? What is your point?

Its not my fault you get most things wrong, maybe you have been marginalised?

Astana
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by Astana » January 11, 2015, 9:51 pm

There can be no doubt that the genesis of the Holocaust is rooted in the racial laws to which Hitler refers directly to with his ideas in Mein Kampf. In Mein Kampf, Hitler used the main thesis of "the Jewish peril" as the basis of racial laws that would eventually lead to the extermination and destruction of "the weak" in order to provide the proper space and purity for the strong, the majority of which were Jewish and other groups such as Communists, homosexuals etc. Mein Kampf is a popular book in the Middle East and can be found on supermarket bookshelves.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by jackspratt » January 11, 2015, 10:37 pm

On dear! I ask where a region has been successfully banned, and someone quotes Japan and Islam, based I guess on that unbiased publication, the Jewishpress.

I really can't be bothered reading the article, but can anyone confirm that the article mentions that the Japanese constitution guarantees freedom of religion.

ronan01
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by ronan01 » January 12, 2015, 4:49 am

jackspratt wrote:On dear! I ask where a region has been successfully banned, and someone quotes Japan and Islam, based I guess on that unbiased publication, the Jewishpress.

I really can't be bothered reading the article, but can anyone confirm that the article mentions that the Japanese constitution guarantees freedom of religion.
Do you think christianity has been effectively banned in Saudi Arabia Comrade?

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by jackspratt » January 12, 2015, 7:02 pm

ronan01 wrote:
jackspratt wrote:On dear! I ask where a region has been successfully banned, and someone quotes Japan and Islam, based I guess on that unbiased publication, the Jewishpress.

Not sure, Sarah - should I look in the Jewishpress for confirmation? :-k :D

ronan01
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by ronan01 » January 12, 2015, 8:31 pm

jackspratt wrote:
ronan01 wrote:

Not sure, Sarah - should I look in the Jewishpress for confirmation? :-k :D
Your not as sharp as usual, are you a bit off colour Comrade Petal?

Here, have a read of this - right up your alley - and if you can manage to work out if christianity has been effectively banned in Saudi Arabia you may also wish to consider the plight of muslim women, I mean they are treated so well and equally:

"The West’s unrelenting attacks on Islamic values are part of a long-standing struggle preceding the modern colonial era. The only difference today is that, unlike the past, Muslims find themselves exposed without political authority to defend their beliefs and interests. The establishment of a just Caliphate, with the true interests of all humanity at heart, is the only assured response to the unending crimes of European and Western powers harming both Muslim and non-Muslim alike."

12th January 2015

http://www.hizb-australia.org/media-cen ... rophet-saw

Nothing worry about Comrade.

marjamlew
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by marjamlew » January 12, 2015, 8:43 pm

Another opinion piece that examines how fundamentalists are created/evolve/happen. Long and not a light read but hopefully adds to the discussion.
But I still believe that the best way to do this is to fight for our Republican ideals. Equality is meaningless in times of austerity. Liberty is but hypocrisy when elements of the French population are being routinely discriminated. But fraternity is lost when religion trumps politics as the structuring principle of a society. Charlie Hebdo promoted equality, liberty and fraternity – they were part of the solution, not the problem.
http://blogs.mediapart.fr/blog/olivier- ... sh-friends
Watch Me!!

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by jackspratt » January 12, 2015, 9:26 pm

ronan01 wrote:[
Here, have a read of this - right up your alley - and if you can manage to work out if christianity has been effectively banned in Saudi Arabia you may also wish to consider the plight of muslim women, I mean they are treated so well and equally:
Ohhh! Sarah .... off onto your normal tactic - a bit of deflection.

My question was:
Can anyone point to where banning a religion has ever been effective?
Whereas fantom (given that he has a clear mind, and no agenda) was able to point to the fact that Christianity has been effectively (though not legally) banned in Saudi, it did not answer my question as to whether the ban has been effective ie has it totally suppressed Christianity there (which is apparently what Angola aspires to in respect to Islam).

The answer is clearly no.

In the meantime, you pointed to Japan - which has freedom of religion front and centre in its constitution, and when this is pointed out, you wander off into some totally off-question waffle about the rights of muslim women, and Islamic values - neither of which I mentioned.

You do your best work on the Climategate thread Sarah, where by sheer weight of denialist nonsense, just like the OP of that thread, you wear everyone down.

Back here in the real world, you are just another ultra-conservative, thought-free zone. :D

ronan01
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by ronan01 » January 12, 2015, 9:40 pm

jackspratt wrote:
ronan01 wrote:[
Ohhh! Sarah .... off onto your normal tactic - a bit of deflection.

My question was:
Can anyone point to where banning a religion has ever been effective?
Whereas fantom (given that he has a clear mind, and no agenda) was able to point to the fact that Christianity has been effectively (though not legally) banned in Saudi, it did not answer my question as to whether the ban has been effective ie has it totally suppressed Christianity there (which is apparently what Angola aspires to in respect to Islam).

The answer is clearly no.

In the meantime, you pointed to Japan - which has freedom of religion front and centre in its constitution, and when this is pointed out, you wander off into some totally off-question waffle about the rights of muslim women, and Islamic values - neither of which I mentioned.

You do your best work on the Climategate thread Sarah, where by sheer weight of denialist nonsense, just like the OP of that thread, you wear everyone down.

Back here in the real world, you are just another ultra-conservative, thought-free zone. :D
Oh Petal, your really not well. Here, I'll help you on the long and difficult task of working out the status of christianity in Saudi Arabia (not that I think Wiki a great source, but good enough for you in your weakened state.

"Saudi Arabia allows Christians to enter the country as foreign workers for temporary work, but does not allow them to practice their faith openly. Because of that Christians generally only worship in secret within private homes.[3] Items and articles belonging to religions other than Islam are prohibited.[3] These include Bibles, crucifixes, statues, carvings, items with religious symbols, and others.[3]

The Saudi Arabian Mutaween (Arabic: مطوعين), or Committee for the Propagation of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice (i.e., the religious police) prohibits the practice of any religion other than Islam.[3] Conversion of a Muslim to another religion is considered apostasy,[3] a crime punishable by death if the accused does not recant.[3] The Government does not permit non-Muslim clergy to enter the country for the purpose of conducting religious services.[3]

Christians and other non-Muslims are prohibited from entering the cities of Mecca and Medina, Islam's holiest cities.[3] Proselytizing by non-Muslims, including the distribution of non-Muslim religious materials such as Bibles, is illegal. The country has just recently passed a law recommending the death penalty for anyone caught carrying or smuggling a bible into the country. [6][7]"

Looks like you failed google 101, get well Petal, dishemblemitisis can be cured, but only if you really want to be cured.

ronan01
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by ronan01 » January 12, 2015, 9:40 pm

GT93
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by GT93 » January 13, 2015, 1:09 am

The psychopathic loons who justify their behaviour through a radical Islamic lens seem to be winning in France big time. They don't get much mileage in the western press out of their atrocities in Nigeria and other non-western countries.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by jackspratt » January 13, 2015, 1:19 pm

An interesting opinion piece here - long, but well worth a read if you are willing to open your mind up for a few minutes.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-01-13/k ... nt/6011878

ronan01
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by ronan01 » January 13, 2015, 1:30 pm

From Boris Johnson via the telegraph:

"the mayor of Rotterdam, Ahmed Aboutaleb-a muslim.

"If you dont like freedom," he told the Dutch nations potential jihadists, "then pack your bags and leave.

There may be places where you can be yourself, so be honestwith yourself, and dont kill innocent journalists.

If you dont like freedom, then f*ck off.""

ronan01
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by ronan01 » January 13, 2015, 1:39 pm

jackspratt wrote:An interesting opinion piece here - long, but well worth a read if you are willing to open your mind up for a few minutes.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-01-13/k ... nt/6011878
Some comments from the article:

"Charlie:

13 Jan 2015 4:51:31pm

I think Europeans are frustrated that their governments opened the borders to ethnic groups with vastly different values who then had extreme difficulty integrating - a failure from not admitting this chasm. Suddenly they had large underclasses - the 1st generation that they initially used for cheap labour but then found themselves supporting 2nd and 3rd generations on welfare - that would not want to or would not be let to integrate smoothly.

However the Islamic extremists got to this point is irrelevant in most people's eyes. It's "sunk cost" in terms of financial evaluation; you can't go back in time and you can't cry over spilt milk. So, people start to look at what can be done. Right now, however, we have Islamic extremist terror all over the world and it continues to knock on the door of everyone. People then start to consider how to lock the door to those that they fear.

The comparison to pre-war Germany may be valid on the surface but it's not necessarily the same. The Jews were a convenient scapegoat for a country whose economy was decimated by the Treaty of Versailles. In the case of the fears of the Islamification of Europe, these are well founded. There have been on-going attacks world-wide for the past 15 years; there are returning citizens from war-zones who want to create havoc; there is dramatic growth in the population from immigration and reproduction; and ultimately, this is a mismatch of values: it is a values system that is revenge-based, misogynist, external-blaming, and ultimately itself extremely bigoted (non-Muslims being considered lower forms of life; apostasy being punishable by death). One should not be branded a bigot or "Islamophobe" just because one disagrees with those values and is extremely concerned for a dramatic shift in one's own country that developed differently over hundreds or thousands of years.

mike:

13 Jan 2015 4:28:13pm

The equating of those Europeans opposed to further mass Islamic immigration with the Nazis in this piece not only automatically invokes Godwin's Law but is especially outrageous given that Islamists and Nazis share so many values in common, including a murderous racist hatred of Jews. Indeed, Hitler is seen as something of a hero to Islamists, with Mein Kampf a big seller in some Muslim nations (and even in some Islamic bookstores in Sydney, according to recent reports). Perhaps the author of this piece is desperately trying to neutralise such facts with his absurd equivalences."

GT93
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by GT93 » January 13, 2015, 2:02 pm

Great link Jack, but quite long. What stuck out for me was:

"The cold truth is that organised suspicion and denigration of Islam is the new anti-Semitism."

I think there's going to be more trouble in France given how anti-Semitic and anti-Muslim it currently is. I understand many Jewish people are currently leaving France.

It also makes me want to puke how focused the media is on the radical Islam issue over violence against women which is clearly a far greater problem. It seems women barely rate a mention. It seems that it's OK to kill or bash women. We don't usually see farang leaders marching against violence against women. This is hardly surprising when some western leaders such as Australia's allegedly engaged in intimidatory conduct against women political rivals when they were young.

wazza
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by wazza » January 13, 2015, 2:34 pm

marjamlew
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by marjamlew » January 13, 2015, 2:45 pm

wazza wrote:Just look at Ruperts Twitter !

http://www.vox.com/2015/1/11/7527945/j- ... nti-muslim
Indeed Wazza. Using Rupe's logic all Buddhists are on the same slippery slope to as the Moslems:
http://asiancorrespondent.com/129748/us ... npunished/
Watch Me!!

GT93
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by GT93 » January 13, 2015, 2:48 pm

555+ Aussies need to be apologizing for inflicting Rups on the world if Muslims need to apologize for the Islamic nutters. You might as well toss in some apologies for Abbott as well. 555+

Return to “General Debates & Discussions”