Regents International School visit Udon

Monthly meetings, organizations, important dates to remember etc.
pal52
udonmap.com

Post by pal52 » February 9, 2016, 10:10 am

I have received this info for anyone interested in schooling.
The only International School in Udon is only for up to 10 years old then are no International Schools available.
Pattaya is only just over 1 hours direct flight now from Udon.
The nearest school with the same accreditation is in Chiang Mai.

Presentations to parents in Udon Thani and Khon Kaen: staff from Regents International School Pattaya (British boarding school) to visit cities on 24 and 25 February

Dr Tim Eaton, the school’s Director of Admissions, will be in Udon Thani and Khon Kaen on 24 and 25 February to give evening presentations to the public about the benefits of a British boarding school education in Thailand.

The presentations will take place at The Centrara Hotel in Udon Thani on 24 February and at The Pullman in Khon Kaen on 25 February. There are a limited number of places available at each presentation, so anyone wishing to attend should contact Khun Pangpond Leesomprasong before Monday 22 February :
[email protected]

Further information on the school available at www.regents-pattaya.co.th.

joepai
udonmap.com

Post by joepai » February 9, 2016, 3:31 pm

Reputed to be a better school, St Andrews is closer to the airport than Regents

http://www.standrewsgreenvalley.com/
I was born with nothing and still have most of it left

Tim.Eaton

Post by Tim.Eaton » February 9, 2016, 4:39 pm

Hello joepai,

Tim Eaton here - I'm the member of staff visiting Udon Thani. St A's GV certainly is a good school (although I and 1800 parents at Regents might want to challenge you on reputations!). However, for the purpose of this board, it doesn't matter how close to the airport it is, you'll still have to pick your kids up at 3.30 every day because St Andrews isn't a boarding school. Regents is a boarding school, which is why I'm making the effort to fly up. Hope to see a few board members at the presentation in a couple of weeks. By all means message me if you've got any questions: [email protected].

Best wishes, Tim

Return to “Notice Board”