Pizza Dose; new restaurant east side near Horse track

Discussions on local & International restaurants and food suppliers.
FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Pizza Dose; new restaurant east side near Horse track

Post by FrazeeDK » June 13, 2019, 1:28 pm

Pizza Dose.. New restaurant on the east side about 500 meters northeast of the Horse racing track.. New building, seating for 20 in the A/C portion, sitting for 12 on the outside roofed patio (with fans).. Decent pizza at 199 for a 12 inch pie. Smoothies, coffee, cakes etc.. Located on So Na Sai here: https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/piz ... 3623?hl=th

for admin: the proprietor said she tried to contact Udon Map for advertising info.. Pizza Dose website here: https://pizzadoseudonthani.business.site/

Dave

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Re: Pizza Dose; new restaurant east side near Horse track

Post by semperfiguy » June 13, 2019, 6:54 pm

Could this be the same owner as Picolla Roma. His main location is not far from here. They tried several locations downtown and never made a success of any of them. The spaghetti and salad are pricey, but the pizza is priced right if it's a good size. If it's only a 9 incher like the so-called medium sizes at Pizza Company or Pizza Hut, then not so good. How is the taste FrazeeDK compared to Pizza Company or Pizza Hut?
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

ajsp9
udonmap.com

Post by ajsp9 » June 14, 2019, 1:00 am

Probably same owners Dose Expresso so should be good

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » June 14, 2019, 4:14 pm

Semper Fi guy.. Don't see any connection to Piccolo Roma. It is being run by a 30 something Thai woman who speaks good English.. The Pizza is more like Little Italian.. Tasty crust and I had the Pepperoni.. For 199 baht a better deal and eating experience in the new place than Pizza Company... I've no idea if it is connected to Dose Espresso or not.. Go check it out and ask the manager... The Restaurant's only down side as I see it right now is that it only has 5-6 parking places in front and there is limited parking on the street.
Dave

jingjai
udonmap.com

Post by jingjai » June 18, 2019, 6:00 pm

5 or 6 parking spaces... That seems to be SOP
for the majority of restaurants here.
I’m sure they will do take-away, what about delivery?
I haven’t dined there, or looked at the menu...yet. I’ll give you my take after that.
Chok Dee Khup Pizza Doze.
.Cheers.

Return to “Udon Thani Restaurants”