Pizza Hut returning to Udon

Discussions on local & International restaurants and food suppliers.
AussieBoy
udonmap.com

Re: Pizza Hut returning to Udon

Post by AussieBoy » April 27, 2017, 5:40 pm

from UD town FB,
https://www.facebook.com/UDTOWN/

Some one do translation looks like this week end opening

#เตรียมเปิดแล้ว พิซซ่าฮัท #สาขาอุดรธานี
ฉลองเปิดสาขาใหม่พิซซ่าฮัท UD TOWN อุดรธานี
เพียงลงทะเบียนตอนนี้รับไปเลย My Box Combo ฟรี!
สำหรับ 100 คนแรกเท่านั้น 1 คนต่อ 1 สิทธิ์
คลิกลงทะเบียนได้ที่ > http://bit.ly/2o66CC5
* ผู้โชคดีสามารถรับ My Box Combo 1 ชุด ได้ที่พิซซ่าฮัทสาขา UD TOWN อุดรธานี ในวันที่ 30 เมษายน 2560 ตั้งแต่เวลา 12.00-19.00 น. เท่านั้น โดยใช้บัตรประชาชนในการยืนยันสิทธิ์
** ชุด My Box Combo ที่เป็นของรางวัลไม่สามารถเปลี่ยนหน้าพิซซ่าและของทานเล่นได้
ประกาศรางวัลวันที่ 29 เมษายนนี้ที่แฟนเพจพิซซ่าฮัทนะคะ
#Prepare to open and pizza hut #field of udon thani
Celebrating a new pizza hut ud town udon thani
Just registered now, take it. My Box Combo for free!
For the first 100 only. 1 TO 1 eligible
Click Register at > http://bit.ly/2o66CC5
* WHO ARE LUCKY CAN GET MY BOX COMBO 1 sets at pizza hut field of ud town udon thani on April 30, 2560 from 12.00-19.00 PM. Only using the I.D. to confirm permission
** Dress. My Box Combo that premiums can't change your face pizza and snacks..
Awards April 29th. What A Fan Page Pizza Hut.
·
Rate this translation
Image may contain: pizza, food and text

Master Builder

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » April 27, 2017, 6:04 pm

According to the awning outside they're going to do a 99baht combo box, result!
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

macca46
udonmap.com

Post by macca46 » April 27, 2017, 6:09 pm

On odd occasions in Aus. I would eat and enjoy some of there thin crust Pizza's time will tell whether they will be the same here I will give them a try after they are open and post a decision to taste and quality.

Raoul Duke
udonmap.com

Post by Raoul Duke » April 27, 2017, 6:25 pm

Is Eeesarn about to see its first Pizza War?
Quality product will conquer.
Time to get Larb pizza on the menu.
Voiceover for hire.

wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » April 27, 2017, 9:43 pm

Have larb ped ( Duck ) on the menu at Fluid, has been there with the Pad krapow gai ( chicken ) as part of their wood fired fusion pizzas.

I rate these 2 as my favourites

jimjay
udonmap.com

Re: Pizza Hut UD Town

Post by jimjay » April 28, 2017, 12:42 am

vincemunday wrote:I don't say it's great at all, but you can't argue with the business model, they turn over more Pizza, burgers and chicken than any other company in the world because?
Some logic that. Mass produced junk will never be better just because it sells more.

Wazza's "plastic versions" phrase fits perfectly.

The Chicago PIzza you mention is a good spot but in Chicago there are better. Especially with regard to stuffed cheese. Gullivers on Howard Street, JB Albertos on Morse Ave, right next to the Stop-N-Stab liquor store. \:D/

You can get a used 9MM Beretta w/ a full clip cheap + a great pizza what more can you ask for. =D>

In San Francisco Little Star does a great Chicago pizza.

Thin crust? Maybe 10 thin crust pizzas stacked on top of each other, that might be acceptable.

Ton of thick cut fries & root beer with that please.

P.S. DOES ANYONE NEED FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND KETCHUP PACKETS PLEASE CONTACT ME. OH WAIT YOU HAVE SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND KETCHUP PACKETS FROM PIZZA COMPANY AS WELL OH NEVERMIND THEN CARRY ON. :badteeth: :badteeth: :badteeth:

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » April 28, 2017, 7:01 am

For sure I agree these places don't always produce the best quality but we could use the same analogy with cars, we would all prefer Aston Martins but drive Nissan and Toyota because they are cheaper and easier to source. I'm going to have to bow to your knowledge re the eateries in Chicago, I was only there a couple of weeks and stayed in a really great hotel so I didn't manage to get around all the places I'd have liked but if I head back that way....
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Udon Map
Admin

Re: Pizza Hut UD Town

Post by Udon Map » April 28, 2017, 8:44 am

jimjay wrote:The Chicago PIzza you mention is a good spot but in Chicago there are better. Especially with regard to stuffed cheese. Gullivers on Howard Street, JB Albertos on Morse Ave, right next to the Stop-N-Stab liquor store. \:D/
Well, not exactly pizza, but if you're talking Chicago, I'll take Portillo's over any deep dish pizza any day.

mac1966
udonmap.com

Post by mac1966 » May 1, 2017, 12:48 pm

Opening today

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » May 1, 2017, 2:42 pm

Pizza Company special of 2/ 159 baht, finished yesterday I believe

Pizza Hut 2 / 199 Baht comes into play today

1150 call center number is the same for KFC, Yum Company owns them

My GF says PH is more aligned to Expats and PC is more for Thais , with plastic add ons etc

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » May 1, 2017, 3:10 pm

mac1966 wrote:Opening today

Woohoo a balloon chasers delight.
Attachments
Pizza hut.png
Pizza hut.png (47.11 KiB) Viewed 1927 times

mac1966
udonmap.com

Post by mac1966 » May 1, 2017, 8:46 pm

Wouldn't exactly call it a balloon chaser establishment.

UdonThaniPete
udonmap.com

Post by UdonThaniPete » May 4, 2017, 6:04 pm

Well my wife and I decided to give it a try today as we were in the area, I must admit it is a weird set up, the first thing that hit me was there was no salad bar which I was used to back in the U.K. secondly it didn't feel like a restaurant and basically it isn't, more of a take away shop with lots of delivery moped drivers hanging around the back of the counter. We found a seat, my wife had to go and find a menu, then you have to go and order your food as no waitress service, we ordered a medium size pizza to share as was not sure what to suspect, you then get issued with a paper box, a serviette and plastic knife and fork along with tomatoe ketchup. The pizza turned up and I'm guessing it was no more than 7" in diameter, my wife commented what would a small one look like and even went back to make sure we got the correct order and we had. To be honest the taste of the pizza dough was close to Pizza Hut, but certainly much better than Pizza Company IMHO, the toppings were nothing special, the place was packed as it was lunchtime and are certainly very busy with their delivery service. Would I go back?, probably not.
A pessimist see’s a difficulty in every opportunity,
A optimist see’s an opportunity in every difficulty,
I am the latter.

Raoul Duke
udonmap.com

Post by Raoul Duke » May 5, 2017, 11:56 pm

Ordered on line tonight.After 20 minutes received call from driver advising he was four minutes away. :D
Went downstairs to wait.Waited,waited...waited :-" 10 minutes later received call from driver asking where I was.I advised of location,he then said "ok on the way ".
15 minutes later another phone call from Pizza Hut driver..."Where are you? I have pizza" I confirmed of my location,driver then said "Oh sorry we don't deliver there"
He went to Nong Bua I am in Nadee.
Ummmmmm.
20 minutes later Pizza Hut Udon called to apologise (which was nice) advising of the drivers mistake as he is only new and Pizza Hut has just opened and are still getting everything in place...OK we all have bad days.Not sure why the website accepted Nadee if they don't deliver...oh well no dramas cassava farmers I thought as I will now call Brooklyn Pizza to take advantage of advertised specials.
Called to confirm if Brooklyn Pizza deliver to Nadee and was advised yes! \:D/ \:D/
However 100 THB delivery.
8-[
Had mama noodles with chicken and Kayle that my wife cooked.
Aroy Mak Mak
Voiceover for hire.

jimjay
udonmap.com

Post by jimjay » May 6, 2017, 4:04 am

I went there and bought a pizza.

I ignored everything and ate the pizza.

I'll eat any pizza any time from anywhere.

Forgot to look for lottery numbers in the cooked cheese or on the crust.

Got a whole bunch of plastic forks and knives though. Won't have to wash utensils for a week.

Winning over here.

wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » May 6, 2017, 11:50 am

Simple to coordinate locations if you have Line on your Phone and Pizza Hut have a mobile number with Line also.

Simply get the " Location " from your location. Send it to PH . Im sure all their delivery staff have a mobile with Line.

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » May 6, 2017, 11:59 am

After trying several places offering" genuine" Italian or American style pizzas every member of my immediate family were totally off the idea of eating pizza but yesterday after having good experiences of Pizza Hut back home in the UK I persuaded them to give this one in Udon Town a try .We arrived about 1.00pm to be told there was a queue, but was assured it wouldn't be more than ten minutes wait so we gave it a chance. They took our order immediately while we waited so when our table was available ten minutes later we didn't have to wait long for our fresh cooked pizza .We had ordered a Hawain style for 198bht and a second one on offer at 99bht, I would guess they were about 12" size, anyway the two combined were sufficient to feed a hungry family of four which with a bottle of water 13bht meant a total cost of 310bht for us all , which I thought was very reasonable.The pizza was delicious with plenty of sliced ham and pineapple in a genuine mozzarella cheese topping .The place itself was , I thought, rather small, only about 50 covers I would estimate, but the service was excellent and efficent, yes the cutlery was plastic but who uses a knife and fork to eat a pizza? I know I don't, thats what fingers are for. If I want silver service I sure wouldn't be eating fast food .It was obvious the take away was a major part of the operation as we saw four motorbike lads constantly coming and going whilst we were eating.All in all we agreed it was a pleasant experience and would certainly be coming back .
20170506112321.jpg
20170506112422.jpg
Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » May 6, 2017, 1:19 pm

Ozzie politician.
Attachments
FB_IMG_1494051123346.jpg

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » May 7, 2017, 3:28 pm

Nothing new here...the same ol' lies and deceptive advertising, and you never get what you see in the photos. The photos below are directly from the Pizza Hut Thailand website. They advertise a medium pizza for 199 and a second medium for 99 Baht. The photo clearly says "medium" and shows you a pepperoni pizza with 23 slices of pepperoni for 199, and what appears to be a 12-14 inch pizza. The small pepperoni pizza for 99 baht is an individual pizza with 8 slices of pepperoni.

I ordered the 2 mediums for 199 + 99 and got two 8 1/2 inch pizzas in 9 inch boxes with 6 slices of pepperoni on each, so they're showing you a larger pizza, telling you it's a medium and then serving you a small individual pizza and fooling everyone....and nobody says a word. It's time somebody called out these companies for false advertising. I won't be going back.

You can see for yourself here: https://www.pizzahut.co.th/menu/pizza
Attachments
20170507_131917.jpg
Capture3.PNG
Capture1.PNG
Capture.PNG
Last edited by semperfiguy on May 7, 2017, 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » May 7, 2017, 3:38 pm

semperfiguy wrote:Nothing new here...the same ol' lies and false advertising, and you never get what you see in the photos. The photos below are directly from the Pizza Hut Thailand website. They advertise a medium pizza for 199 and a second medium for 99 Baht. The photo clearly says "medium" and shows you a pepperoni pizza with 23 slices of pepperoni for 199, and what appears to be a 12-14 inch pizza. The small pepperoni pizza for 99 baht is an individual pizza with 8 slices of pepperoni.

I ordered the 2 mediums for 199 + 99 and got two 8 1/2 inch pizzas in 9 inch boxes with 6 slices of pepperoni on each, so they're showing you a larger pizza, telling you it's a medium and then serving you a small individual pizza and fooling everyone....and nobody says a word. It's time somebody called out these companies for false advertising. I won't be going back.

You can see for yourself here: https://www.pizzahut.co.th/menu/pizza
email them chop chop and see if you get a refund in pizzas

http://pizzahut1150.com/ContactUs/#?lang=en

Return to “Udon Thani Restaurants”