Nok Restaurant - in Nongsamrong Area (Sponsor)

Discussions on local & International restaurants and food suppliers.
Barney
udonmap.com

Re: Nok Restaurant - in Nongsamrong Area (Sponsor)

Post by Barney » December 8, 2016, 9:03 am

Nok restaurant may be booked out for xmas but the everyday or night food is still great.
Myself and my daughter occasionally drop in about 8pm in on the way home from Badminton for a little father daughter time her dad's only rare treat of a cheeseburger, She prefers Nok's to macca's.
One night went through the door and the place was filled with a great curry smell, Dui was sitting and enjoying some home cooking, Nok made me up the same red curry, fantastic to my taste buds is an understatement.
Dui also loves a chat, I recommend checking it out, so drop in some evenings. Good home cooked tucker.

vidmaster
udonmap.com

Post by vidmaster » December 9, 2016, 10:52 am

Where is it say from Golf Course or Main Rd cross roads Traffic lights coming from Nong Prajak Park
Thanks

Charlieb
udonmap.com

Post by Charlieb » December 9, 2016, 12:09 pm

Go to golf course make a U turn. About 50- 100 meters on your left. You should see the sign

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » December 13, 2016, 8:43 am

Well Christmas at Nok Restaurant is getting closer by tyhe day...

But we still welcome new and old customers for some great home made food.Please come and check us out..

Christmas dinner,Nok with staff is gearing up for that right now...Planning to make is as great as last year.So once again,welcome on the 24:th 18.00---21.00..just 700Bath/person.If you need any moore info,please call Nok or come in to talk with Nok in person..

Welcome..//Nok with staff.

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » December 14, 2016, 9:42 am

God morning Udonthani/Expat people !

Today You're welcome to Nok Restaurant for some freshly baked White AND Brown/Full korn/Rye Bread from UDON BREAD.....Welcome!

//Nok with staff

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » December 22, 2016, 6:05 pm

Prepping for Christmas Dinner at Nok Restaurant Nongsamrong Road...is going like planned,atleast i think so because my wife Nok had me running arends like crazy today ;).

Tomorrow getting the Ham and some other bits and piesces,i think everyone is going to enyoy what Khun Nok and helpers are prepping for you..So once again..Welcome to Nok Restaurant for Christmas Dinner..and Nok has bought some Christmasgifts for the lucky Lotto winner..Take care friends and see you soon..

//Khun Nok with staff.. :D

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » December 23, 2016, 4:26 pm

Another day full with erands..but fun..girls doing Swedish Meatballs like it was no tomorrow ;-)The Christmas Ham has landed at Nok Restaurant.Potatoe Sallad..check..BBQ Meat ..check..BBQ Homemade Sause..check..Beer/White and Red wine..check..Prawns,Squid,Salomon Butterflye Fillet..check..Cake tomorrow..Swedish dish..Janssons Frestelse..tomorrow..and moore...

//Khun Nok with staff...WELCOME..24/12 -2016 18.00-->21....

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » December 24, 2016, 4:59 pm

WELCOME TO NOK RESTAURANT's CHRISTMAS DINNER!!!!!

The last preparations are DONE...WELCOME !!

//Khun Nok with staff.

Charlieb
udonmap.com

Post by Charlieb » December 24, 2016, 8:24 pm

Great Christmas dinner. I a m stuffed! Nok and crew did a GREAT job.

However, Alf was nowhere to be seen. Allergic to work I guess :D

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » December 25, 2016, 9:07 am

Charlie,if you read my post above you learn that i'm FAR from "Allergic to work I guess" ;-)Just don't like big crowds,i'm that kind of man,have always been..Thanks to ALL that came,thank you all.

Now we have some leafovers that will make a great Pytt-I-Panna..So welcome once again for some food when you feel hungry again..Thake care out there..//Alfie & Nok with staff.

Charlieb wrote:Great Christmas dinner. I a m stuffed! Nok and crew did a GREAT job.

Charlieb
udonmap.com

Post by Charlieb » December 25, 2016, 9:15 am

Just joking Alfie

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » December 25, 2016, 10:38 am

DuiDui49 wrote:Charlie,if you read my post above you learn that i'm FAR from "Allergic to work.." ;-)Just don't like big crowds,i'm that kind of man,have always been..Thanks to ALL that came,thank you all.

Now we have some leftovers that will make a great Pytt-I-Panna..So welcome once again for some food when you feel hungry..Take care out there..//Alfie & Nok with staff.

Charlieb wrote:Great Christmas dinner. I a m stuffed! Nok and crew did a GREAT job.

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » December 25, 2016, 10:42 am

Charlieb wrote:Just joking Alfie
I know Charlie ;) :D I feel like i have a hangover,headace today..no reson too but nevertheless i feel like i've been drinking ALOT..Had to edit my spellingerrors too Charlie ;) Back to cleaningupp/washingup..See you soon again Charlie.. :D

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » December 26, 2016, 8:06 am

TUESDAY 27/12..--->3/1 -2017 OPEN...OPEN...OPEN

Usually closed every Tuesday,but my wife will have the Nok Restaurant open this Tuesday 27/12..so welcome everyone.

//Khun Nok :D

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Nok Restaurant 4/1 Lunch:Potato-Casserole/Potatisgratäng

Post by DuiDui49 » January 3, 2017, 7:56 pm

Cream Potato-Casserole with smoked ham and topped with cheese...In Swedish:Potatisgratäng med rökt skinka och toppat med ost.

Welcome Khun Nok and staff..Pic from Internet..but ours look the same but taste BETTER ;)

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Nok Restaurant:Trattkantarellsås..Swedish Wildmushroom sause..

Post by DuiDui49 » January 11, 2017, 12:51 pm

...jepp,ni läste rätt..Svenska Trattkantareller,hit flugan från kalla Norden..God till Köttbullarna/Köttfärslimpan/Köttsteken och hemlagade Potatismoset/French Fries el.Stektpotatis.Är nog den enda som serverar detta av Skogens Guld i Udon-Thani...Välkommna...Boes..var är du ;)

Trattkantareller is wild Swedish mushrooms,picked in the Atum..loved by Swedish people.And you all NON Swedes,velcome to try..Tastes awsome with the Meatballs/Meatlof or Meat Steak..can be ordered with Mash/Fries or Fried Potatoes.I think Nok Restaurant is THE only Restaurant serving this wild awsome tasting mushrooms,atleast in Udon-Thani..Welcome and try..Boes..were are you ;)

Nok Welcomes you to try..//Khun Nok.

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » January 12, 2017, 8:42 am

Dennis,thanks both of you for stopping by yesterday. :D

Had to write this,i understad that you asked regarding the Trattkantarell Sause,and what was so special..something like that..And my dear wife said.....nothing special,mushroom sause..Well i think YOU and I know to get served Swedish Trattkantarell..is nothing BUT special,right.Heard you doubbled up on the order so i guess you liked it.. ;)

Dennis,have a good day and see you soon again..//Alfie & Nok :D

boes
udonmap.com

Post by boes » January 12, 2017, 11:12 am

Boes..var är du
Ha - could ask you the same Alfie, been enjoying the meatloaf several times during your frequent abscences :fryingpan: :D

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » January 12, 2017, 12:44 pm

Hehe,nice to hear from you and that you still enyoy the food Nok does...minus the Trattkantarell one..that i do.Have a new stash flown in from Sweden..so for those who want..just tell Nok...Swedish Mushrooms please..then she will know..Okey,time for a smoothie...Have a good day boes..and all other reading and dining at Nok Restaurant. :D

boes
udonmap.com

Post by boes » January 12, 2017, 5:09 pm

=D> Alfie, i don't have to ask anything - your wife knows ....

Return to “Udon Thani Restaurants”