Nok Restaurant - in Nongsamrong Area (Sponsor)

Discussions on local & International restaurants and food suppliers.
DuiDui
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui » November 25, 2013, 8:27 am

Rhino wrote:As we started, I can say Wienershnitchel is so veeery good. Ate two portions today in small hangover and I was whole again. Yuhuu. Thanks for good service!

Hi there my friend and thank you again for those nice words.I think you're the first customer who eat TWO portions of ANYTHING at Nok's,and we try to serve decent size portions.But heck,we love all our customers so no problem for Nok to serve "Super size"portions...Welcome back my friend..And just so you know,our staff;Khun Cat,have a break between 15.30-17.00..Sorry if the service was not up to 100%,but we try... ;)

DuiDui
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui » November 25, 2013, 8:34 am

joudon wrote:I have been a very satisfied customer at all three of Noks venues and can happily endorse the comments. For those who wish to have a healthy option, try Noks stir fry vegetables with pork or chicken, Nok does not need to 'wash the plate' afterwards!!!
Another happy camper/customer,thank you very much.Nok feeds from those nice words,just so you know.Every day she tells me (Alfie)to check and answer customers posts..so i try to be a good husband and do just that.."Joudon,thank you for stopping by my friend,and again thank you for your kind reviews/eating experience at Nok's.

She tryes her best and if you customers have something you might wish to see on the Menu,please write a note or tell me or Nok what you're cravings are and we see if we can try and implement your wishes,okey.

We at Nok's wish you a good day..//Khun Nok with staff.

douglas
udonmap.com

Post by douglas » November 27, 2013, 9:24 am

Hi,
Went there the other day for the first time. Asked if hey did anything like a shepards pie., excuse spelling, and explained what it was. Got blank look, girl did not know much English and I did not know much Thai. I then asked for 2 chicken and mushroom pies with potato and veg. to take out. After about 10 mins. the girl came out with one chicken pie with mash and veg. Wife wanted this and so did her daughter. rather than go through it all again I took the one and left.
The chicken pie was the best the wife had tasted, and she is hard to please. Also he rest. was spotless. I suggest if you go in the morning take your long haired interp. with you, as I will be doing next time.
All in all a very good rest. and good food.
By he way the price for the pie was 150B and well worth it.

DuiDui
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui » November 27, 2013, 2:36 pm

Hi Douglas with family!

First i want to say thank you for visiting my wifes small eatery,thank you very much sir.I have to say that it is one of the biggest problems here i Thailand,to find some staff that wants to learn,both working AND maybe i few frases in English.
No luck so far,and my wife started Nok Restaurant -2008..Always good to have your wife our maybe your daugther with you so misshapps does not happen.So i hope you can except our apology,and next time you have a free icecreamdessert.

Nok hope to see you soon again...Khun Nok.

douglas
udonmap.com

Post by douglas » November 28, 2013, 10:23 am

Hi,
Thanks very much for your kind offer. I will certainly be coming to your shop again, and will pay for the good food etc. As I said before the restaurant is spotless and the food good IMHO.
Hope to meet you on my next visit.
Cheers Doug.

DuiDui
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui » December 30, 2013, 12:38 pm

We at Nok's Restaurant want to say this to our customers:

Thank you for 2013 and hopefully we will see YOU at Nok's Restaurant -2014.

//Nok/Cat and Alfie

PS:Closed 31 and 1/1-2014.Open again 2/1DS

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » December 30, 2013, 12:45 pm

Happy new year too
from tim and Waan
always enjoy your hospitality

patrickbe
udonmap.com

Post by patrickbe » December 30, 2013, 5:27 pm

Happy new year for you and your family

Patrick Poo en Femke

DuiDui
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui » February 7, 2014, 8:51 pm

Dear customers of Nok's Restaurant.Nok are going to make merits at the Temple so we are closed on the 9:th of Feb, -2014.Open again the 10:th of Feb.

Have a good day..Nok,Cat and Alfie

DuiDui
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui » March 23, 2014, 8:17 am

Hi there dear customers!

Nok wanted me to post this:

Chicken,Beef,Liver and Appelpies fresh from the owen.We are also becomming a seller of UDON BREADS Brown Bread.3 diffrent kind of fullkorn dark bread.So next time you eat at our place maybe you want to stack up some very nice bread to put in your frezer or eat it fresh.

Nok,Cat and Alfie wish you all a nice Sunday and welcome to order something from the kitchen...

pompui
udonmap.com

Post by pompui » March 26, 2014, 12:13 pm

Tell Nok will be in shortly,good to see you again this fine morning,all the best 8)

DuiDui
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui » March 27, 2014, 7:22 am

pompui wrote:Tell Nok will be in shortly,good to see you again this fine morning,all the best 8)
Will do my friend ,will do.Nok have been wondering were you have gone,haven't seen you for quite some time now.

Just told Nok now and she went ..."Yeahhhh,tell him we have UDON BREADS produckts for sale too"...so with that kind of a answer i guess Nok miss you too...Anyway,welcome my friend...anytime.

Have a good day sir...//Alfie

SanukJoe
udonmap.com

Post by SanukJoe » March 27, 2014, 8:53 pm

Had a most enjoyable first visit but call it "stay" at Nok Restaurant today. Stay because coming in for lunch I left when the first dinner guests arrived..... :-"

First of all: excellent Swedish meatballs, excellent coffee, clean restaurant well organized.

Then the people: Nok is a wonderful "do it all", cooks, serves, cleans, checks out.... lovely lady =D>
Then there is Alfie: excellent and pleasant host, with great interest in many things. We talked about a lot of subjects, all pleasant and the feeling of having found a new friend.

Together they make you feel comfortable, like eating at a friend's place. Great place!

Alfie: I get back tomorrow as I forgot to take the excellent bread with me, right after the long wait at Udon Auto Glass...

I'll be back soon guys, thanks :D

DuiDui
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui » March 28, 2014, 1:16 pm

SanukJoe wrote:Had a most enjoyable first visit but call it "stay" at Nok Restaurant today. Stay because coming in for lunch I left when the first dinner guests arrived..... :-"

First of all: excellent Swedish meatballs, excellent coffee, clean restaurant well organized.

Then the people: Nok is a wonderful "do it all", cooks, serves, cleans, checks out.... lovely lady =D>
Then there is Alfie: excellent and pleasant host, with great interest in many things. We talked about a lot of subjects, all pleasant and the feeling of having found a new friend.

Together they make you feel comfortable, like eating at a friend's place. Great place!

Alfie: I get back tomorrow as I forgot to take the excellent bread with me, right after the long wait at Udon Auto Glass...

I'll be back soon guys, thanks :D
Joe,thanks for a good talk yesterday,and thank you for visiting Nok's Restaurant.What a absolute plessure to talk with you Khun Joe,thank you for that too.Guess we talked to much that's why you forgot the bread on the way out..hehe.
Well we aren't going anywere soon so welcome again..and don't forget the bread next time..Once again my friend,thank you for a good talk..whish there would be moore expats like you that just by talking to you made me feel good,you made my day yesterday Khun Joe.

Have a good day sir,Nok says Hi and so does i..//Alfie & Nok

boes
udonmap.com

Post by boes » March 28, 2014, 4:23 pm

Very positive reviews here - got to check it out one of the coming days -kottbullar med mos :-) here i come. Boes

DuiDui
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui » March 29, 2014, 11:19 am

boes wrote:Very positive reviews here - got to check it out one of the coming days -kottbullar med mos :-) here i come. Boes
Hi "Bose"!

You are most welcome to visit Nok's Restaurant,the Meatballs are waiting for you..with cranberry sause/lingon/tyttebär..

//Nok

SanukJoe
udonmap.com

Post by SanukJoe » March 29, 2014, 2:37 pm

Joe,thanks for a good talk yesterday,and thank you for visiting Nok's Restaurant.What a absolute plessure to talk with you Khun Joe,thank you for that too.Guess we talked to much that's why you forgot the bread on the way out..hehe.
Well we aren't going anywere soon so welcome again..and don't forget the bread next time..Once again my friend,thank you for a good talk..whish there would be moore expats like you that just by talking to you made me feel good,you made my day yesterday Khun Joe.

Have a good day sir,Nok says Hi and so does i..//Alfie & Nok[/quote]

Alfie, I jumped in yesterday for the bread, whilst you were not there... and got me the excellent Wiener Schnitzel, superb!
Got two of those nice breads, must admit that now, 2 pm, one of the breads was not good, I had to eat it all \:D/
But I got the other one left, excellent bread, I specially bought a piece of Parmesan cheese at Makro, to combine, jeez what good ideas I sometimes have.... :-k

Take care Alfie (and Nok), see you soon again :D

DuiDui
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui » March 29, 2014, 5:21 pm

SanukJoe wrote:Joe,thanks for a good talk yesterday,and thank you for visiting Nok's Restaurant.What a absolute plessure to talk with you Khun Joe,thank you for that too.Guess we talked to much that's why you forgot the bread on the way out..hehe.

Have a good day sir,Nok says Hi and so does i..//Alfie & Nok

Alfie, I jumped in yesterday for the bread, whilst you were not there... and got me the excellent Wiener Schnitzel, superb!
Got two of those nice breads, must admit that now, 2 pm, one of the breads was not good, I had to eat it all \:D/
But I got the other one left, excellent bread, I specially bought a piece of Parmesan cheese at Makro, to combine, jeez what good ideas I sometimes have.... :-k

Take care Alfie (and Nok), see you soon again :D[/quote]

Hi there Joe,sorry i wasn't at the Restaurant when you came to visit us,BUT we will soon hookup again i'm sure.

You are to kind Joe,giving us so good "reviews"regarding our small Restaurant.We just try hard to give you customers a good meal,that's it.What we like we hope the customers like.Okey,in all farness,we have diffrent tastebuds,so what might be very good for one is maybe not to be liked by other customers.BUT glad you like our food so far..and our bread.Soon i will do some potatoe bread..Finnish bread..mmm..haven't had that Potatoe bread for atlesta 15 years..but now with my newly bought owen..you wait and see...Okey,time to stop rambling Joe,have a good day to you sir..//Nok and Alfie

pompui
udonmap.com

Post by pompui » March 31, 2014, 12:06 pm

Popped in this morning,good to see Nok and Alfie again,already had a customer enjoying coffee and use of the free wifi 8)
Decided on Beef steak pie,chips,salad and gravy 150 baht, followed by Strawberry sundae =D>
Noks restaurant 001.jpg
Noks restaurant 003.jpg
Alfie advises 2 deliveries from Udon bread each week,being Wed and Sat 8)

Think Nok is doing a special for tomorrow only on the ice cream,any one with 2 sauces in the attached photo at half price,can just season if need be,a bargain I think :^o
Noks restaurant 002.jpg

DuiDui
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui » March 31, 2014, 12:48 pm

...you cracking me up with the special offer Nok is giving our/her customer.Well i will ADD this:If any customer have the above icecream WITH the above sauses (yes 2 of them)mixed in with icecream..Just tell Nok (if i'm not in)that's on me (Alfie)hahaha..any takers?

Nok and i have been missing you alot,so it was a plessure to not only have a chat with you this morning,but also the "extra"Swedish goodies you brought..what can i say other then we are blessed with nice customers.Thank you BIG..have a good day and welcome back anytime.

//Nok and Alfie

Return to “Udon Thani Restaurants”