Planning to retire

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » May 23, 2008, 3:49 pm

john5001 wrote:The people here will not know me when I arrive as my name is different so I don't give a stuff about the morons who make personal attacks.

But I am not a loser just cautious and cynical. Kudjap or Bust you are a ***** as is obvious from your comments.

What is worse, is that most of you just make attacks like a group of schoolboys... I make friends easily and will be OK here.

Aircraftdoc look in the mirror easy to see whu came to LOS.... :D
Obviously you are not the same person in real life #-o That says alot for your value to the forum because you don't seem to have made any friends here [-X

john5001
udonmap.com

Post by john5001 » May 23, 2008, 3:59 pm

Just look at the replies!!! The majority have made stupid remarks and personal attacks consistant with the behaviour of a 10 year old.

My only comment, stating a slightly skeptical outlook was met by a barrage of insults.

Yet looking at content of other threads I do wonder why. :?

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » May 23, 2008, 4:00 pm

You are sure to get a mixed bag on a forum john5001.
Can You Dig It Dug.?

john5001
udonmap.com

Post by john5001 » May 23, 2008, 4:46 pm

Sure is on here.....

Kudjap or Bust
udonmap.com

Post by Kudjap or Bust » May 23, 2008, 7:07 pm

LOL..................................... john, or whomever, IMO you are undoubtedly the biggest j**k o*f who has ever posted on this forum.
I DO hope we meet in a bar in town so I can see the actual..............well, I was going to write man but I guess I'll just write person, in action. It could be a new hit on youtube.......

RALPHCUSENS
udonmap.com

Post by RALPHCUSENS » May 23, 2008, 7:41 pm

john5001 wrote:The people here will not know me when I arrive as my name is different so I don't give a stuff about the morons who make personal attacks.

But I am not a loser just cautious and cynical. Kudjap or Bust you are a ***** as is obvious from your comments.

What is worse, is that most of you just make attacks like a group of schoolboys... I make friends easily and will be OK here.

Aircraftdoc look in the mirror easy to see whu came to LOS.... :D
John5001,

After reading your above post, and that which you have previously posted, do you really wonder why people have responded in the way they have?

My initial response to you, was because I honestly believed you to be a troll, which, I still can't be sure your not.

However, in response to your above post:

Because you are hiding behind an assumed name, nobody will know you,
you think that it does not matter what rubbish you post.

The people that have replied to you, have tried to give you a wake up call, it would appear, to no avail.

You say that the replies you have received, are like that of a group of schoolboys, do you not think, that that could be because they think they have to lower their standard to the same as that to whom they are replying, so as that person can understand!

You also have said that people have made personal attacks, (verbal I hope), from what I have read, you have done your fair share of that, if not more!!!

Please listen, to what people of the forum are trying to tell you,;; your attitude towards woman needs to be adjusted, there are good and bad in all countries!! However, they do say likes are attracted!

I can honestly say, I wish you the best of luck.

Ralph (real name!) :D :D :D

38nholding
udonmap.com

Post by 38nholding » May 23, 2008, 8:28 pm

I just want to play games now like all Thai women do
Ah good on ya!!Let the games begin.Nice to play the game when everyone knows the rules.(money /security/ )Geez,I thought after all these years I had graduated wbu,But am amazed that you got through on as little time as you have had in Thailand and for ..200G(grand) or bhat or whatever,man thats just entrance fee!
I do hope you find a nice thai gal that melts your heart and shows you how good it feels to give.I guess I am just one of those foolhardy farangs that just enjoy giving,slap my wrist and call me dusty.And I gave and gave and gave till I finally met my wife,and yup am still giving and giving and giving.I am such a fool.But happy.
And yes I am amazed at the ease in which a woman can get me to give ,when all my senses say no. But when in doubt ,give. This heat does something to a cold heart . good luck.

tingtongfalang
udonmap.com

Post by tingtongfalang » May 23, 2008, 10:51 pm

38 you give if it makes you happy Bud.

I'm almost finished with personal business here (USA) and counting days to be in LOS again. There will be one more fool in LOS.

Tim

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » May 24, 2008, 4:45 am

It seems to me that John 5001 might be related to former posters Lynx and Snowden. On the one hand, you have the demeaning comments toward Thai women that was so very dear to their hearts, and on the other hand, you have the very thin skin as far as contrary comments and criticism are concerned.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » May 24, 2008, 4:48 am

38, you dont know me but i read your post and i think you velly nice man, and hansome man to, i think you can help me, you see my mothers buffalo is very sick and she need :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » May 24, 2008, 6:57 am

Anonymous John,Do you realize that your disparaging remarks about ''all Thai women''is insulting to our wives/GF's and us???

You have your right to your opinions,but you are a fool if you think you are going to make any friends with this community,with that attitude!

Your position says to us that we are fools for having Thai wifes,your position says you do not respect our wifes and we can expect to see that attitude when in your company!

I would suggest that if this is not true ,you clear it up,otherwise it would be better for you to shove off and be part of a group of likeminded individuals somewhere else because as far as I am concerned,you will be in a heap of ---- if you insult my wife and me in person and I am not an anonymous poster either!

If I/We have got you wrong,it is your responsibility to correct it!You will get no where bantering back and forth!

There have been many misunderstandings on this board in the past and I have been part of some!Most have been worked out amicably!

I am sure that if you are serious about being a part of the community,you would prefer that option,otherwise Up2U is a favorite position here and the consequences are also yours because you will have no legitimete excuse to whine about us as you brought yourself into our community! :D

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » May 24, 2008, 7:51 am

=D> =D> =D>

AussieBoy
udonmap.com

Post by AussieBoy » May 24, 2008, 12:57 pm

John5001 hope you enjoy Udon, if you decide to build here give us a call /post, I can give you some good advice on building. check out My udon Home postings.

Udon map is just a circus and we are all clowns having a good time in down town Udon, or for that, down town Ban Nong Toom village my home

Have a nice day

I'll take you up on that pint at Irish Clock
Master Builder

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » May 24, 2008, 1:52 pm

me too, but do me a favor, please be a chain smoker and sit outside, i'll be sitting at one of the tables with thai family. i enjoy my single times, but enjoy my relationship times much better. when single, i'm the same person, just in single mode, honest and inform any ladies, not looking for relationship, but some fine company is always appreciated, and if the feelings/thoughts are mutual, then life is good.

now if i woke up scheming who i could use next for little excitement, go out and about in predator mode, and gee, what a challange that is here as a farang, use the ladies with that attitude and wake up in the morning thinking life is good. well, one good look in the eyes of that sad sot in the mirror would be enough. life would suck. but if you want to be that guy, enjoy. once you wake up, we'll read about you.

'Why do they always do it nude' comes to mind. 8)

Zidane
udonmap.com

Post by Zidane » May 24, 2008, 6:04 pm

laphanphon wrote:
we'll read about you.

'Why do they always do it nude' comes to mind. 8)
If he jumped from the top floor of the Irish Clock he'd only receive broken limbs,at worst ! :lol:

Zidane
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

38nholding
udonmap.com

Post by 38nholding » May 24, 2008, 6:11 pm

Oh I think we have all paid our fair share in fixing sick buffaloes,sick parents, fixing bathrooms, operations that were never performed. (moms knee needs operation cannot walk get to work.) So sorry saint ,have new family and in the process of donating money to buy new outdoor tents for monks in SiSaket .

Bob22
udonmap.com

Post by Bob22 » May 24, 2008, 6:29 pm

All Forum Members.
My circumstaces are similar to Johns but so there is no confusion I disasociate myself from his views. I am BOB NOT JOHN.
I have not posted before but have been 'listening' as I did not have anything of value to contribute. I should arrive BKK 1 August, then 1 week BKK, 1 week Udon, then decide where to live.
I have been to Udon several times, normally every 3 months. My last TG was/is from there and we are still on friendly terms. I am hoping she will help me find accomodation and sort things out for me if I decide to stay in Udon. I have always found Thia girls (and in most cases blokes) friendly, more so in Udon than BKK. They have problems with money, yes, but compared to what they have to put up with as regards falangs and general circumatances I don't begrudge helping out, within reason. In return I get 'looked' after and helped in sorting things out in Thailand. I will be looking for a long term relationships after I have decided whethe BKK or Udon and have settled in and (despite coming to Thailand every 3 months for the past 4 years) learning about normal life there.

38nholding
udonmap.com

Post by 38nholding » May 24, 2008, 6:49 pm

Welcome Bob, Actually the "newcomers" have the most to say. Sounds like class will be full soon in udon.
I have not posted before but have been 'listening' as I did not have anything of value to contribute.

RALPHCUSENS
udonmap.com

Post by RALPHCUSENS » May 24, 2008, 7:03 pm

Welcome Bob,

Best wishes, on wherever you choose to live, you appear to be a well adjusted guy, who is not judging all Thai woman as spongers, there are some "gooduns", so best of luck in your quest!

:D :D :D :D

Bob22
udonmap.com

Post by Bob22 » May 24, 2008, 7:26 pm

Thanks for the welcome.
I have a query that is pehaps better placed on the nightlife section, but since I am here and its relavant.
I would not greatly miss Soi Falang, but one palce I will miss is the Thai dance/beer hall at the end of the thanon 'Ben More'. I believe its now closed but should reopen when rebuilt. Does anyone know of a similar place near Udon, or when it may reopen. As an aside does anyone know what the Thai name is for 'Ben More' and what thai phase I need to ask for a similar place.

Return to “Relationships”