Planning to retire

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
john5001
udonmap.com

Planning to retire

Post by john5001 » May 21, 2008, 11:12 pm

Yes I have got the bug as well but have visited Udon 3 times and because I hate my job, the weather, my two ex wives in the UK, and need to live in a place more pleasurable.

My plan is NOT to get a retirement visa but come every 3 months and rent.

I met 3 girls in Udon who within 2 months of emailing from the UK asked for money as they have sad life and in the same sentence, included sort code and bank account.

I just want to play games now like all Thai women do. If you can't beat them join them.

Sounds awful just read the threads here!!

Any comments :D

Kenn
udonmap.com

Post by Kenn » May 21, 2008, 11:21 pm

Everyone needs a Hobby :?

john5001
udonmap.com

Post by john5001 » May 21, 2008, 11:29 pm

What I am trying to say is I just do not think ANY Thai lady is worth the inevitable heartache and issues, plus being a made to look a fool.

All Farang who say " my wife " is different, is in the category of later rather than sooner in the world of deceit.

Women / wives / gf will wait way down the line before pulling the plug. Buyer BEWARE!! :(

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » May 21, 2008, 11:33 pm

john5001 wrote:What I am trying to say is I just do not think ANY Thai lady is worth the inevitable heartache and issues, plus being a made to look a fool.

All Farang who say " my wife " is different, is in the category of later rather than sooner in the world of deceit.

Women / wives / gf will wait way down the line before pulling the plug. Buyer BEWARE!! :(
Ok ... thanks John5001, have fun every 3 months. ;)

Ricohoc
udonmap.com

Post by Ricohoc » May 21, 2008, 11:53 pm

Have fun and good luck. You're on your own.

treehugger
udonmap.com

Re: Planning to retire

Post by treehugger » May 22, 2008, 3:08 am

john5001 wrote: I met 3 girls in Udon who within 2 months of emailing from the UK asked for money here!! :D
Did you actually meet the girls or only on line? :shock: You have to understand that there are an awful lot of F*****g falangs who DO ACTUALLY SEND money to people they have never met. It's a good business. I know a Thai MAN who pretends to be four different girls on line.

It takes all sorts. If you get rid of your preconceived ideas you might enjoy it here.
:D
Good luck

Ricohoc
udonmap.com

Re: Planning to retire

Post by Ricohoc » May 22, 2008, 3:11 am

treehugger wrote:If you get rid of your preconceived ideas you might enjoy it here.
:D
Good luck
You said it better than I did, treehugger.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » May 22, 2008, 5:37 am

john i find your post offensive, youve visited udon 3 times and now your an expert on all thai women. may i suggest you semi retire someplace else and take your pre concieved views with you.

mally
udonmap.com

Post by mally » May 22, 2008, 5:53 am

Now now Saint, John's post wasn't offensive, a little misguided, but not offensive,
we all (hopefully) believe in free speech so in the interest of this let him have his say, I for one think that he is 75% right, I have had relationships with 4 Thai ladies, 3 of whom were on a money making mission, the 4th (current TGF) NEVER
askes me for anything, and is well on course to being promoted to my TW - well some would think that should be demoted ! Let him retire to UT, and hopefully he will discover that there is life beyond money mad bar girls, during his 'education' he might turn the tables on a few bar girls, treating them with the same indifference that they treat any raw falang, - as you sow so shall yea reap - but he'd better be careful he doesn't enroll on a WBU course during his mission !

Kudjap or Bust
udonmap.com

Post by Kudjap or Bust » May 22, 2008, 6:57 am

I think the guys an arse, his post is absolute bollox, he's the type of jerk this country or to be more specific UTH doesn't need.

John5001, stay away please

Bump
udonmap.com

Post by Bump » May 22, 2008, 8:21 am

Oh he will be in WBU big time, I just love when a farrang thinks he has it figured out and shows up. Like having the wolf watch the sheep. With that approach he won't get hooked up with the good people here. He won't even make a breakfast for them just a snack.

The type of people like he is talking about here really is a very small precentage of the people. But with that approach that is all he is going to find.

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » May 22, 2008, 8:42 am

Kudjap or Bust wrote:I think the guys an arse, his post is absolute bollox, he's the type of jerk this country or to be more specific UTH doesn't need.

John5001, stay away please
''Oh he will be in WBU big time, I just love when a farrang thinks he has it figured out and shows up. Like having the wolf watch the sheep. With that approach he won't get hooked up with the good people here. He won't even make a breakfast for them just a snack.

The type of people like he is talking about here really is a very small precentage of the people. But with that approach that is all he is going to find''

. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

38nholding
udonmap.com

Post by 38nholding » May 22, 2008, 9:10 am

"My two ex wives in the UK ". Sounds like a bit of a pattern john,of course it will never work for you with a nice thai gal,it did not work with 2 previous wives.
Well after two broken marriages,John, I can understand how you feel all relationships are headed for the toilet.
I just do not think ANY Thai lady is worth the inevitable heartache
Or could we change that to "any lady" is worth the inevitable heartache.Sounds like you have sabataged (sp) all chances of a wonderful relationship ,before it even starts.
But thanks for winding me up before 8a.m. dont need two cups of coffee now .

[

Kudjap or Bust
udonmap.com

Post by Kudjap or Bust » May 22, 2008, 12:05 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: LOL............. did the same for me too 38n...................

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » May 22, 2008, 12:11 pm

:lol: ''Any Lady Coffee'',not sure of the cost,but it will last you all day :lol: :lol:

john5001
udonmap.com

Post by john5001 » May 22, 2008, 3:08 pm

Gosh your all very defensive :D

With the exception of Mally you all have missed the point. I have spent 8 weeks in Udon and find it amusing how most Thai females are after a better life for the family ( and why not ) the Farang is not important but what he can bring FINANCIALLY IS!!

Ignorance can be fatal...to your well being.
I am due to come out again and will meet some more but it all comes doen to the same thing; I need money and then the mails stop if none is sent.

I like it in Udon and will return but at least I am not in denial. :?

Kenn
udonmap.com

Post by Kenn » May 22, 2008, 3:39 pm

Damn you must have been burnt bad or your just a Troll

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » May 22, 2008, 3:46 pm

well john i wish you well, especially now youve changed your attitude from your first post where you said all thai women and have now moderated to most thai women. and i didnt realise you was such a veteran here, with 8 weeks under your belt. i take you word for it about ignorance , your obviously an expert. maybe the thai women that you have met in the past are a little brighter than you give them credit for, maybe they realise that your a very shallow person so they try and get what they can whilst they can, as they see you dont have an ounce of sincerity in you, but hey what do i know im in denial.

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » May 22, 2008, 3:49 pm

I smell a Troll 8)

john5001
udonmap.com

Post by john5001 » May 22, 2008, 3:49 pm

Not at all but if that reply is the best you have, or makes you and others insecure I can understand labelling any post that hits a nerve trolling.

I am trying to make a valid point here and hoped the level on this forum would make for interesting debate but sadly looking otherwise

Return to “Relationships”