Planning to retire

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
Bob22
udonmap.com

Post by Bob22 » May 29, 2008, 2:53 am

souness
You come from Liverpool. I am not suggesting we meet in the UK but if you are a frequent visiter to LOS our paths may have already crossed as I fly from Manchester. To any other forum members I repeat I am NOT John and I don't know who he is but Souness is right in that he is trying to get everybody uptight and rilird up. Unfortunatly I appear to have got caught in the crossfire. It would help if personal attacts were based on postings not suppositions.

Bob22
udonmap.com

Post by Bob22 » May 29, 2008, 3:24 am

Unlike John I have been in few falang bars, Steves, Irish Clock, Mojos (and I do know where it is), etc.

Kudjap or Bust
udonmap.com

Post by Kudjap or Bust » May 29, 2008, 6:51 am

""discussing how your little petty lives""???????

Very coherant, sums this idiot up I guess.......

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » May 29, 2008, 7:50 am

If John was sincere,he might address some of the complaints about him!The main one that I see is his attitude towards ''all Thai women''as being insulting to our wifes and G/F's,
If it was simply a mistake,he should own up and apologize,but that has not been the case! :(

Ricohoc
udonmap.com

Post by Ricohoc » May 29, 2008, 7:57 am

BKKSTAN wrote:If John was sincere,he might address some of the complaints about him!The main one that I see is his attitude towards ''all Thai women''as being insulting to our wifes and G/F's,
If it was simply a mistake,he should own up and apologize,but that has not been the case! :(
He's been insulting to everyone, not just to Thai wives and girl friends.

souness
udonmap.com
Location: helping in the search for irish allan.(kirkby,liverpool,uk)

Post by souness » May 29, 2008, 9:49 am

ok bob.if you are genuine i am man enough to apologyse.
we work night shift here and somrtimes very quiet so log in to the forum.
one or two guys thought you and this john person could be the same.but what do we know we are just a bunch of scousers,ha ha !
hope you enjoy your trip to udon and make good friends.

as for this john guy he is the pits.its disgustiing how hes insulted the guys and wives and girlfriends.but hes not for real.if he did ever come to udon sort him out big time.....saddo troll.

sean

john5001
udonmap.com

Post by john5001 » May 29, 2008, 3:05 pm

:D

donthani
udonmap.com

Post by donthani » May 29, 2008, 5:38 pm

Bob22
udonmap.com

Post by Bob22 » May 29, 2008, 7:04 pm

Relationships - Planning to retire. Is the title of this tread although it soon bacame apparent that the original poster had no interest in either meaningful relations or retiring in Thailand. In an effort to get back on track I will post my views.
Owing to the Thai immigration and property laws we do not have so cannot offer long term security to our Thai partners. Also because many of us are substantially older that our girlfriends (or intended girlfirends) and may pass on before them leaving them older than would be desirable to another falang or Thai man and maybe without children to look after them is it any wonder that some try to use us to buy (not that I begrudge them) merit with thier families and in the village in order to support them after we have gone. Although we would like it to be otherwise we are here as their guests only and in most (I presume) cases because we like THai women in preference to falang women (who seem to want to act, drink, swear, etc like men). One of my pet hates is falang women in Thailand, I come here to escape them!

len ames
udonmap.com

Post by len ames » May 29, 2008, 7:54 pm

:sleepy: ****

tingtongfalang
udonmap.com

Post by tingtongfalang » May 29, 2008, 8:57 pm

"because we like THai women in preference to falang women (who seem to want to act, drink, swear, etc like men"

That's right on!

Return to “Relationships”