21-year cheating but never enough

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
samuel
udonmap.com

21-year cheating but never enough

Post by samuel » February 7, 2022, 1:55 pm

another shocking sad story…..
:-k
KANCHANABURI: A 63-year-old German whose Thai wife had recently left him after 21 years together was found dead after a fire destroyed their house on Monday morning.
https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/ge ... gMZgIONrVA

maaka
udonmap.com

Re: 21-year cheating but never enough

Post by maaka » February 7, 2022, 7:20 pm

once again a conflict over where he was supposedly hanging, ie, fence, kitchen, upstairs..
at least they are checking for murder..
wonder who gets the house insurance

pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Post by pepesgrill » February 7, 2022, 9:38 pm

scant little information. on another source it was
said propane tanks & car tires added to inferno

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » February 7, 2022, 11:42 pm

Well if he did himself in, that was really stupid. And he did it in a very irresponsible manner. The world is often not the way we want it to be.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » February 8, 2022, 11:57 am

GT93 wrote:
February 7, 2022, 11:42 pm
Well if he did himself in, that was really stupid. And he did it in a very irresponsible manner. The world is often not the way we want it to be.
Please explain why, in your opinion did he take his own life in a "very irresponsible manner".
What would you describe as a responsible way to end perhaps an episode in your life that drives you to being so depressed that you want to take the ultimate action?.

Donnyy

Post by Donnyy » September 12, 2022, 3:58 pm

AlexO wrote:
February 8, 2022, 11:57 am
GT93 wrote:
February 7, 2022, 11:42 pm
Please explain why, in your opinion did he take his own life in a "very irresponsible manner".
What would you describe as a responsible way to end perhaps an episode in your life that drives you to being so depressed that you want to take the ultimate action?.
You are right, it is easy for us to discuss his actions now, and the person may have seen this act as his only way out.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » September 13, 2022, 6:52 am

Having attended many a SUICIDE and also lost a couple of friends the same way. Many will never understand the WHY .
Reasons vary from Mental stress to downright enough is enough scenario .

It always leaves friends and family at a complete loss and also l;eaves more questions than answers and the answers will never be answered . It is a sad situation which will never be understood why a person who is apparently as sane as you or I, take their won life except in cases where a Terminal Illness has been revealed and that person has decided to end their life without the probable pain associated with their illness.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » September 13, 2022, 11:49 am

Agree with KP.

My father took this path when I was a young man. We now understand PTS but in the 1960's all we knew was he had taken his own life. His wartime experiences including being the first British soldier into one of the more notorious concentration camps played on his mind for too long. The impact on the family was beyond belief, I blamed myself for not being there for him. The pain never goes away.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Return to “Relationships”