Targeted online advertising

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
tamada
udonmap.com

Targeted online advertising

Post by tamada » February 17, 2021, 12:28 pm

Usually it's selling flash lights or depilatory creams but this one's more focused and it appears they are promoting one of our very own.
Screenshot_20210217-122147.jpg
Dream Men or DM?

Niggly
udonmap.com

Re: Targeted online advertising

Post by Niggly » February 17, 2021, 3:53 pm

You do realise the target adverts are worked out from your computer search history, right?

I never had you down for trawling dating sites for fellas but each to their own 💋
Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » February 17, 2021, 4:25 pm

Those adverts have been doing the rounds for years, the trick is to completely ignore them eventually they disappear, until a NEW advertiser gets lucky and your in the loop again, I have tried over the years to delete, ignore and do many other things but the best way is to ignore them.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » February 17, 2021, 5:57 pm

^^ And that's the LAST time I let the sister-in-law borrow my phone!

Pikolim

Post by Pikolim » November 20, 2023, 11:39 pm

The ads I see these days align more with my interests or activities. It's interesting to see how these algorithms evolve and become more focused, sometimes even promoting products or services from within our communities.

Understanding how these targeted ads work has been beneficial from a personal and business perspective. I run a small online store, and keeping up with the latest trends in digital advertising is crucial. To get a better grasp of effective advertising strategies, I've been using AdSpy software. It's a fantastic tool for gaining insights into competitors' ad campaigns. This helps refine my strategy by drawing inspiration from the most successful ones. Plus, it offers a free trial, a great way to explore its capabilities without commitment.

Return to “Relationships”