Life is short,don't forget to say..

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Life is short,don't forget to say..

Post by DuiDui49 » October 28, 2019, 3:28 pm

"We must stop and be grateful to our spouses. Because, life is very short. Spend time with your loved ones. Treat them well. Because, one day when you look up from your phone, they won't be there anymore. Live and love (every day) as if it is your last. Because, one day, it will be. Take chances and go out and live life. Tell them you love, that you love them every day. "

I love you Khun Suneerat (my wife).

choi choi
udonmap.com

Re: Life is short,don't forget to say..

Post by choi choi » October 28, 2019, 5:24 pm

DuiDui49 wrote:
October 28, 2019, 3:28 pm
"We must stop and be grateful to our spouses. Because, life is very short. Spend time with your loved ones. Treat them well. Because, one day when you look up from your phone, they won't be there anymore. Live and love (every day) as if it is your last. Because, one day, it will be. Take chances and go out and live life. Tell them you love, that you love them every day. "

So True DD! We get cross at times and talk no good. Why we do that? Yes Life is short and so precious.
Life is fragile, and can be lost so easy. When they're gone, its too late you cant change the past!
Thanks for the reminder!

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Re: Life is short,don't forget to say..

Post by DuiDui49 » October 28, 2019, 6:03 pm

choi choi wrote:
October 28, 2019, 5:24 pm
DuiDui49 wrote:
October 28, 2019, 3:28 pm

So True DD! We get cross at times and talk no good. Why we do that? Yes Life is short and so precious.
Life is fragile, and can be lost so easy. When they're gone, its too late you cant change the past!
Thanks for the reminder!
Isn't it sad/funny that we ALL need a reminder of something so obvious.But thanks for the replye brother on earth.Take care..:-)

Return to “Relationships”