Sent my gf a surprise but she’s moving. HELP!

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
sunnysam43

Sent my gf a surprise but she’s moving. HELP!

Post by sunnysam43 » January 11, 2018, 7:23 am

I’m having a huge problem right now guys. A few months ago, I pre-ordered a package to be delivered to my girlfriend overseas in Thailand. We met each other through a romance tour service more than a year ago and I’ve been planning this surprise since then.
After we got together in a relationship, I bought her this awesome statue of a pink elephant which she’s been wanting since she was little. I was able to find one online with a very intricate design attached with some precious jewels.
Since the statue was a bit expensive for my budget, I reserved and pre-ordered it until I was able to pay everything off. So, here’s my problem now, it’s turns out that she’s moving to another apartment in a couple of days and the package might arrive a few days afterwards.
The timing could not have been more inappropriate! What do I do guys?? She doesn’t know yet where she’s moving to exactly since she’s still deciding which apartment to choose from so, I’m like a sitting duck here. Guys I really need some advice! I need help! What should I do?

nickboyuk
udonmap.com

Re: Sent my gf a surprise but she’s moving. HELP!

Post by nickboyuk » January 13, 2018, 6:11 am

Looks like you are going to have to tell her its on its way.

Bonanza
udonmap.com

Post by Bonanza » January 13, 2018, 8:50 pm

Sunnysam43 - you have got to be trying a wind-up! :D Pink elephant!!! [-X

jimjay
udonmap.com

Post by jimjay » January 13, 2018, 9:18 pm

She's on another forum going:

"this weirdo forum troll farang with only 1 post who sends me strange gifts, like a pink elephant which no lady would ever want ever, is actually coming here to visit me, which I never planned for or wanted or thought he could ever afford after sending me all his cash on-line, -how do I move out of my Thai boyfriend's Mom's sister's uncle's tin and aluminum and tarp house real quick, and set up a second apartment, while this ting tong man visit me so I can figure out if I can stand him enough to get some money out of it to pay for my kid by my another husband? Can I harvest his organs or what? help I need help liew liew maak. uhhhhh uhhhhh aiiii ohhh oyyyyyy"

Return to “Relationships”