Young Thai girl....looking for farang..

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
amara42

Post by amara42 » June 17, 2015, 1:17 am

Hello from Udonthani Thailand 41330
My name is LEK and I live in Nonsung Mueang Udonthani 41330 (the post code), I have my niece (Thai girl), her name is BAM whom is pragnant right now and will born the baby soon (maybe in 2 months later from now) and she is sapparated with her boyfriend (Thai man) already. Her grand mother (my aunt) has the business (plants shop) in Udonthani and we are the first one for this business in Udonthani,,,we have many branches of the plants shop in Udonthani but now her grand monther (my aunt) is too old for doing the business and Bam's daddy do the job as the gardener business, her mom is the housewife. We need farang who like the kid and can support her for the baby and the business too...if you are the one of whom interested in BAM and her business family,,,,please reply to this form (I will attach the pictures of her soon here). Hope to hear from you and we will be the same cousins soon.
Sincerely,
LEK.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » June 20, 2015, 12:02 pm

Good luck to Bam and her baby. I hope Bam meets a nice fafang. Be careful of farang. There are plenty of not very pleasant farang men in Thailand.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » June 20, 2015, 1:26 pm

GT93 wrote:Good luck to Bam and her baby. I hope Bam meets a nice fafang. Be careful of farang. There are plenty of not very pleasant farang men in Thailand.
Now I Wonder Just Who you would be thinking of.....Young Guy.. :? 8-[ :-$ I Think I KNOW of At Least 4 or 5 of them...... \:D/ ;)

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » June 20, 2015, 1:29 pm

I can assure Bam that if gentleman called 747man, OT, Earnest, or downunder wish to help that they are very fine gentlemen. I'm not so sure about the MI 6 contingent. They might be as bad as 007. :D

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » June 20, 2015, 1:52 pm

GT93 wrote:I can assure Bam that if gentleman called 747man, OT, Earnest, or downunder wish to help that they are very fine gentlemen. I'm not so sure about the MI 6 contingent. They might be as bad as 007. :D
Count Me OUT Mate, I'm Already HAPPY...With the ONE I've Got..... :D :D :D

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » June 20, 2015, 2:33 pm

I hope the youing lady concerned will be able to find a suitable Foreigner , without resorting to the lottery of using Forums and such like.

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Post by mortiboy » June 20, 2015, 3:03 pm

Sorry dear We farang do joke a bit. But do have hearts.
Most here are already married. It is hard to find a sincere farang. as its as hard find a sincere lady here.
How awful to be pregnant with child, and no future for both of them.
I am afraid Thai males are so irresponsible.Dont take care and no heart.
I do hope somebody will come into her life and give her care and a future [-o<
Mai mee tahng !

old timer
udonmap.com

Post by old timer » June 20, 2015, 3:26 pm

Obviously a bit of trolling going on here but anyway, OT would consider having this young lady as a Teeluk, however she must have been Well Fit and before she got pregnant and willing to go through a tough workout regime post pregnancy to get back to Well Fit this in madatory. In addition to this she's got to be good looking so you need to post a photo.

OT............. \:D/

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » June 20, 2015, 3:35 pm

Hopefully the aunt, Lek, had posted for the young lady because she can pass OT's kind of tests. Hopefully a farang here can meet her tests. How quick are you fellas over 1,500 metres? What's your monthly earnings? I understood Zids was a good runner and OT is earning very good money. :D

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » June 20, 2015, 5:06 pm

old timer wrote:Obviously a bit of trolling going on here but anyway, OT would consider having this young lady as a Teeluk, however she must have been Well Fit and before she got pregnant and willing to go through a tough workout regime post pregnancy to get back to Well Fit this in madatory. In addition to this she's got to be good looking so you need to post a photo.

OT............. \:D/
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh !! Yer Mrs would kill yer...... =D> =D> =D>

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » June 20, 2015, 5:07 pm

GT93 wrote:Hopefully the aunt, Lek, had posted for the young lady because she can pass OT's kind of tests. Hopefully a farang here can meet her tests. How quick are you fellas over 1,500 metres? What's your monthly earnings? I understood Zids was a good runner and OT is earning very good money. :D
Of Course he earns GOOD Money, He only drinks Shiraz in the 1st Class Lounges..... :lol: :lol:

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » June 20, 2015, 5:18 pm

A Few Words that say this IS A Scam are written by Auntie Lek.....They are.....Whom ( Since When did you hear a Thai Person use the word " Whom " ?? Also PRAGNANT...??? And Also SAPPARATED ??? Very ( Velly,Velly,STRANGE ) IMHO..

dezzer
udonmap.com

Post by dezzer » June 20, 2015, 10:30 pm

Would it be possible just to give her 20,000 a month I don't want anything in return as I already have 4 ladies to take care of ,hope she won't be offended by my offer :-"
You'll Never Walk Alone L.F.C.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » June 21, 2015, 12:54 am

amara42 wrote:Hello from Udonthani Thailand 41330
My name is LEK and I live in Nonsung Mueang Udonthani 41330 (the post code), I have my niece (Thai girl), her name is BAM whom is pragnant right now and will born the baby soon (maybe in 2 months later from now) and she is sapparated with her boyfriend (Thai man) already. Her grand mother (my aunt) has the business (plants shop) in Udonthani and we are the first one for this business in Udonthani,,,we have many branches of the plants shop in Udonthani but now her grand monther (my aunt) is too old for doing the business and Bam's daddy do the job as the gardener business, her mom is the housewife. We need farang who like the kid and can support her for the baby and the business too...if you are the one of whom interested in BAM and her business family,,,,please reply to this form (I will attach the pictures of her soon here). Hope to hear from you and we will be the same cousins soon.
Sincerely,
LEK.
THIS HAS GOT TO BE A PISS TAKE ............ however if not heres a message from Santa

Hi Lek ,,,good luck ........ please can you post some pictures of Bam and the Baby (breast feeding if poss) , and all the family it may help .. i am interested as i love flora n forna , pot plants and even shrubs .. also Indian curries , beer sex chips n gravy ... ive always wanted to own my own garden shop but please confirm the status of the kids as your report is rather sketchy ........btw .....How and where did Bam get pregnant and was anyone else there a the time ?

ho ho ho .......bollox
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

dezzer
udonmap.com

Post by dezzer » June 21, 2015, 1:02 am

D M I also like to potter about maybe Lek will take us on a tour of her many branches \:D/

dezzer
udonmap.com

Post by dezzer » June 21, 2015, 1:05 am

Oh btw the grand mother is to old to do the bizz just noticed on Leks C V :D

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » June 21, 2015, 1:23 am

Recent ad placed in the BKK Post

FREE BREAST FEEDING TUITION ... very strange just how difficult is it to suck a tit !!?? ..even with yer eyes closed .

Lek please post a pic of Bam asap.
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Zidane
udonmap.com

Post by Zidane » June 21, 2015, 8:04 am

Hi,I'm looking for a rich 80 year old Thai lady who has a terminal illness.
Although I'm 60 I'm still fit and hansum.Well,young women in Central Plaza and Tesco are always telling me this after they have asked how much monthly pension I get.
I'm not after a house or gold or anything like that but I would appreciate a new BMW 7 series,thanks.
If you are a rich old biddy on her last legs please pm me.
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

socksy
udonmap.com

Post by socksy » June 21, 2015, 9:03 am

Zidane wrote:Hi,I'm looking for a rich 80 year old Thai lady who has a terminal illness.
Although I'm 60 I'm still fit and hansum.Well,young women in Central Plaza and Tesco are always telling me this after they have asked how much monthly pension I get.
I'm not after a house or gold or anything like that but I would appreciate a new BMW 7 series,thanks.
If you are a rich old biddy on her last legs please pm me.

You are a wag Zid. When you get a reply I trust you will post a picture of the relevant "old biddy" proudly sitting in the passenger seat of your 7 series. =D> =D> =D>
Here's tae us, wha's like us, damn few, and they're a' deid. Mair's the pity!
Alba gu bràth
Since 1872 Semper Paratus. Neque Deditionem

Zidane
udonmap.com

Post by Zidane » June 21, 2015, 9:59 am

I've already had a reply from an 83 year old Thai "woman" called Bernard from Surin.
She says she prefers British men as they know how to behave like gentlemen and are better looking than other nationalities.
However,as she worked in a massage parlour in Glasgow in the 1960's and 1970's she would prefer a Scottish man,if possible,as she has fond memories of Scottish whisky and fighting at Glasgow Rangers matches.
Would you like me to forward your personal details,socksy old son ?
Bernard.jpg
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

Return to “Relationships”