How guys lose it all in Thailand

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
old-timer
udonmap.com

Post by old-timer » June 12, 2013, 8:02 am

OT............. \:D/

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Post by mortiboy » June 12, 2013, 12:09 pm

WOW! =D> Very interesting Vid. Sad .But happens probably every other day .
Beats me why Farang can come to Thailand,No income, just the money he has in the bank.
Biggest mistake..... Trust!
I lost some stuff, But allowed for things going pear shaped.
I survived,at a cost. But still here 17 years on.

gudtymchuk
udonmap.com

Post by gudtymchuk » June 12, 2013, 12:23 pm

These stories of Thai girls taking poor, lonely, unsuspecting foreigners to the cleaners are a bit redundant and leaves a false impression that every farang married to a Thai must have discovered the love of their life in some sleazy gogo or beer bar in Bangkok, Pattaya or Phuket. If these same poor, lonely social reject's sole purpose was to come toThailand for cheap booze and even cheaper pussy and in the process allowed someone to fleece them clean, my take is they should have saved themselves the price of a plane ticket.
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

BawdyNeil

Post by BawdyNeil » June 12, 2013, 1:53 pm

Amazing people still fall for it. Mother sick, my buffalo sick. All the information is there for them.

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » June 12, 2013, 2:56 pm

I can understand where the guy is coming from, his homeland is England, of course he wants out.

dezzer
udonmap.com

Post by dezzer » June 12, 2013, 3:13 pm

Thieving ba..... Give them a life and this is the way they will repay you, take careMama papa whole bastard family, then when there's no meat lft on the bone your surplus to requirements then kicked a side like a mangy dog despicable people..
You'll Never Walk Alone L.F.C.

BawdyNeil

Post by BawdyNeil » June 12, 2013, 4:45 pm

Reptilian for the most part. Pick the wrong one (99/100) and your guarenteed to come a cropper unless you can afford to be a lifelong ATM

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Post by mortiboy » June 12, 2013, 5:57 pm

dezzer wrote:Thieving ba..... Give them a life and this is the way they will repay you, take careMama papa whole bastard family, then when there's no meat lft on the bone your surplus to requirements then kicked a side like a mangy dog despicable people..
=D> IN ONE. ..... wait for the Thai Human right brigade posts :roll:

ting_tong
udonmap.com

Post by ting_tong » June 13, 2013, 1:48 am

pretty good video, the fool lost control when he handed over his life savings.........."the bait was thrown and she was like a fisherman reeling me in" what a dum bass

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » June 13, 2013, 2:48 am

I can sympathise with the guy as the same thing happened to me except i didn't get took for a house just a few grand. You will see the true thai and what they think of there Tilak when the bank starts to empty. He wasn't the first to be took in and he won't be the last. We are all not losers and idiots when the opportunity comes to leave the drudge of England you will take it BUT you can take the girl out of the bar BUT you can't take the bar out of the girl.

WBU ALUM
udonmap.com

Post by WBU ALUM » June 13, 2013, 3:09 am

Simple.

They ignore red flags and/or think it won't happen to them.

First hint of a red flag, and I was outta there.

Barstool
udonmap.com

Post by Barstool » June 13, 2013, 5:41 am

Guys please; it is fiction.
There is no way she would have cooperated for the whole movie. It's really well done though. Her Thai is spoken slowly and simply enough to understand.
Top movie .. loved it. Should be compulsory viewing for any impulsive Farang ..... especially if they want to settle in Buri Ram!!!

Barstool
udonmap.com

Post by Barstool » June 13, 2013, 5:43 am

old-timer wrote:
How long has this been around OT?? I coincidentally stumbled upon it last Saturday

rct
udonmap.com

Post by rct » June 13, 2013, 6:21 am

Watched a few scenes from each few minutes, (not the entire movie) though one thing that stuck out to me is the beer in almost every shot of the westerner.

Indeed the movie seems to show some realities of life here vs depicting a life of luxury in exotic places.

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » June 13, 2013, 6:33 am

Barstool wrote:Guys please; it is fiction.
There is no way she would have cooperated for the whole movie. It's really well done though. Her Thai is spoken slowly and simply enough to understand.
Top movie .. loved it. Should be compulsory viewing for any impulsive Farang ..... especially if they want to settle in Buri Ram!!!
If she was paid she would have done it and that probably was the case.

Tafia
udonmap.com

Post by Tafia » June 13, 2013, 10:19 am

Who works all their life then hands over the full control of all the money (his life savings) to someone he met a few weeks/months earlier?? Thats not being naive thats just being downright stupid!!
I also noted there wasnt many clips of him without a bottle of pi$$ to hand.
It has nothing to do with.. 'take the girl out of the bar BUT you can't take the bar out of the girl'. but more of....
" A fool and his money is easily parted"

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » June 13, 2013, 10:38 am

Tafia wrote: by Tafia » June 13, 2013, 10:19 am

Who works all their life then hands over the full control of all the money (his life savings) to someone he met a few weeks earlier?? Thats not being naive thats just being downright stupid!!
I also noted there wasnt many clips of him without a bottle of pi$$ to hand.
It has nothing to do with.. 'take the girl out of the bar BUT you can't take the bar out of the girl'. but more of....
" A fool and his money is easily parted"
I couldn't agree more, how could any woman fall in love with that loser regardless of what country they come from, might be why his first Mrs left him. She was no doubt working all day why he was sitting on his arse drinking 'Chang' long necks whinging. Wonder how he likes his London council flat as he will be sponsored by the British tax payer from now on.

old-timer
udonmap.com

Post by old-timer » June 13, 2013, 11:17 am

Barstool wrote:
old-timer wrote:
How long has this been around OT?? I coincidentally stumbled upon it last Saturday
I came across it a week or so back, didn't have time to watch it all until a couple of days ago, it's probably all over the place by now. Sort of thing that'll make it on TV sooner or later.

I don't think the guy in the documentary deserves so much criticism, he fcuked everything up, that's all.

OT................. \:D/

ting_tong
udonmap.com

Post by ting_tong » June 13, 2013, 12:26 pm

looks like the video is removed, here it is again.

at 28:26 the farang admits his mistake.......geeez, that was the nail in the coffin, right there :oops:

the biggest dickweed in the video is the older american guy with the bargirl wife and the huge house (30:51), if that lady could extract all his money, he'd be dead very quickly

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » June 13, 2013, 12:39 pm

I like the end the guy is celebrating his 50th with a cup cake the scammer who now has everything has a full blown cake for her daughter sort of sums it all up.

Return to “Relationships”