Female Advice: New Thai Girlfriend/Money

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » April 21, 2014, 12:40 pm

grievous wrote:When young beautiful girl dates an old fat guy it's $$$$$ driven in any country, I don't think Thailand is unique in that respect.

Do you think Hugh Hefner's girls would be hanging around him if he was a plumber.
Oh grievous that's a brutal attack on the notion that many of us are irresistibly handsome men to Thai women. I think you'll find many readers are in denial on this. I think Hef would still pull the birds if he was a plumber. Certainly he'd pull any birds that have a fetish about plumbing. They might not be as smoking hot ...

Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » April 21, 2014, 1:00 pm

I once thought about having a tattoo of an ATM card on my forehead, bet that would do the trick. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I reserve the right to be wrong, mispell words type badly. leave words out of sentences because my mind works faster then my fingers. To be an OLD GIT I've earned it

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » April 21, 2014, 1:37 pm

GT93 wrote:
jai yen yen wrote:It is probably all about money for you guys but in my case it is because I am so handsome, I know this for a fact as I am told all the time how handsome I am.
So I guess you look like a rich tall effeminate pale faced well groomed Thai dude with a great set of hair? Good luck with the rich chicks because if they are like the wealthy girls on Thai soaps they are very hard work.
Good morning. :D

fredythehound
udonmap.com

Post by fredythehound » April 21, 2014, 1:43 pm

no its not that one what becomes of the broken hearted was sang by, jimmy ruffin/ released in the 1960s motown music

fredythehound
udonmap.com

Post by fredythehound » April 21, 2014, 2:00 pm

what it amounts to is, we leave our brains behind when we leave our countries,i mean who in their own country would walk upto a lady of the night and say

i love you ,i want to mary you and give you all my money

crazy i know but this does really happen when farangs or should i say ting tongs come to thailand :fryingpan:

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 21, 2014, 5:53 pm

fredythehound wrote:what it amounts to is, we leave our brains behind when we leave our countries...............
Your "we" doesn't include me, and numerous other farangs I know who are married and living in Thailand. [-(

BigBubba
udonmap.com

Post by BigBubba » April 21, 2014, 5:59 pm

Do you think Hugh Hefner's girls would be hanging around him if he was a plumber.
:lol: :lol: :lol: =D> =D> =D>
fredythehound wrote:no its not that one what becomes of the broken hearted was sang by, jimmy ruffin/ released in the 1960s motown music
Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQywZYoGB1g
Every day I wake up is a good day.

merchant seaman
udonmap.com

Post by merchant seaman » April 21, 2014, 6:00 pm

So true many didn't have a brain to start with.
No man has a good enough memory to be a succesful liar.

fredythehound
udonmap.com

Post by fredythehound » April 21, 2014, 10:06 pm

jackspratt wrote:
fredythehound wrote:what it amounts to is, we leave our brains behind when we leave our countries...............
Your "we" doesn't include me, and numerous other farangs I know who are married and living in Thailand. [-(
yes sorry i should have said some :-k

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » June 9, 2014, 7:31 pm

You just have to be careful. Most Thai women are great actresses. They can put on a great act but not for a long period of time. I lived with several of them for long periods of time and within a couple of months, their true personality comes out. Since I had refused to marry them, but they were not that easy to get rid of. Other than that headache, they would finally leave. I lived with my (now) wife for about a year before I was convinced me that she could put up with a crotchety old fart like me. It has now been about ten years and things are still going along fine. Of course we have disagreements but that's life. My advice is to take your time and remember that you really won't know her for several months of 24/7.

Be especially careful of jealous women and gamblers. Gambling is a harder to break habit for Thai women than drugs. A jealous wife may seem cute for a while but it gets old pretty quick. No clinging vines for me.

Greg Ledder
udonmap.com

Post by Greg Ledder » December 1, 2014, 4:09 pm

Just remember to think with your brain and not your todger!

Without a shadow of a doubt, this girl will chew you up and spit you out in little pieces then move on to the next sucker.

Having said that, there are many wonderful, genuine ladies here in Thailand and I'm so lucky to have found one of them. I'm 54 and she is 44 and we've been married for two years. In that time she has never once actually asked me for money. She chooses to work to earn money (runs her own small restaurant / shop in the Non Sang district) and she has a wonderful, warm and friendly family too. Of course whatever I have she is welcome to but she would never dream of taking advantage of my generosity and neither would her family.

It's not always easy, the language and cultural differences can lead easily to misunderstandings but we usually get there in the end!

Whatever you do, don't give up, just be very, very careful!

Good luck to you! :-)

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » December 1, 2014, 5:16 pm

I read your initial ost and I thought to myself, this is the same story I have heard for many years. The first question you should ask yourself did she at any time while she was with you that she suffered from any problems and that her family needed money. if the answer is no then you can be quite sure that family are fine in their own way and so is she.

I am also sure the advice you have been given over the last 15 odd pages will go from tell her to politely go away to up to you.

The last one is of course entirely up to you, if a lady from Issan works in Phuket for 7 odd years you can be sure she is fine , having said that I know of a few who have got together with a lady from one of Thailands wondeful hjoliday destinations and they are still happily married after several years, maybe she is looking for a soul-mate to sttle down with and she has found you.
general rule of thumb, 1 send no money
2, never in fact give money always goods then you know for what it is intended for you have got.
3 if she is ill she can always take you to the doctor on her next visit, if the answer is no, then
she is not ill.

Finally many fools are parted with their money and when they lose their money they complain so never give anything or spend anything you are NOT WILLING to say goodbye to be that Thb1000 or Thb I million.
I hope that whatever you do you do actually listen to us, we have all been there and most of us have lost something.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » December 1, 2014, 8:07 pm

Khun Paul wrote:I read your initial ost and I thought to myself, this is the same story I have heard for many years......
Perfectly understandable, KP - given the OP was dated March 2012. :shock:

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » December 1, 2014, 8:16 pm

jackspratt wrote:
Khun Paul wrote:I read your initial ost and I thought to myself, this is the same story I have heard for many years......
Perfectly understandable, KP - given the OP was dated March 2012. :shock:
555+
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

fredythehound
udonmap.com

Post by fredythehound » December 2, 2014, 8:06 am

i think its something that happens to most farangs when they first come here,everything looks so sweet,takes time to open your eyes fully :(

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » December 2, 2014, 11:16 am

Many women, whether they are Thai or from another country, Are great actresses. That's why it is important to know them VERY well for a long time before you commit to a relationship or marriage. After a year or so, cracks and warning signs will appear. How many of us have been burned by women from our home countries?

BossHogg69
udonmap.com

Post by BossHogg69 » December 2, 2014, 12:44 pm

Well said Garry, they are all the same all over the world. Just enjoy the ride while it lasts!

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » December 2, 2014, 2:51 pm

Oops senile I may be sorry chaps. ....lol

Poko

Post by Poko » February 20, 2016, 8:13 pm

I am thai sorry my english language not good.I agree some you would help her if that real happen but what I not agree is why she not go treatment at government hospital.She should know how much you tired also help her money and should see value and spend with benefit thing or what can save she should do.I have foreign bf also onece I really troble lots big money 400,000 baht but never would trouble him I find my way done with that.I think he hard work he would spend his money
also.You right here we respect family I think all country do same respect proples.I think she worrie you will not back again ok that should some reason she still on dateing site..But I delete when I start talk my bf just 1 week ..ok try ask her password and ask her if you can use it too if she honest she wil give.End a last you are good person I think she lucky meet you but would you consider again all mean all your life ..you are good one day good people will come to you..dont worrie.☺

WannaH87

Post by WannaH87 » March 26, 2016, 6:54 am

There are many red flags from what you described.

1. Asking for money to go see the doctor for her "women problems." To me this is a red flag #1. She might have STDs. So you should ask her about this seriously. Even better ask to see some source of proofs of her test results.

2. Her mother is sick too. Well.. that's too bad. It's her mother not yours. Sorry for being so hash but it's true. You are not in the position to help everyone in her family including her.

3. She won't delete her dating profile. Well guess what? you are just one of her choices. Be very careful with this woman cause she might have more men in stock than you think. But since both of you are not "officially" dating, it's fine right? but its is not FINE if you send her money. You are being too giving while she's not.

Just one Thai woman's thoughts...

Return to “Relationships”