Female Advice: New Thai Girlfriend/Money

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » April 16, 2014, 9:42 am

fredythehound wrote:most relationships in thailand work with a 2 way bennifit,farang has the company of a beautiful thai woman,the thai woman has security with money,this mutual relationship can last long time if she is happy with money you can afford to pay her,but it will finnish when your money runs out rember that
And farang women don't wander off if the money runs out? They can wander off even if the husband has money but for some daft reason they have grown to hate the husband's guts.

Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

dezzer
udonmap.com

Post by dezzer » April 16, 2014, 1:50 pm

GT93 Sounds like you are speaking from experience.
You'll Never Walk Alone L.F.C.

fredythehound
udonmap.com

Post by fredythehound » April 16, 2014, 3:14 pm

if i want to stay with a thai lady i am happy to pay for accomadation and food and give her 2000 baht per week spending money no more,i make this clear before we start living together,if she wants more i say goodbye,i have lived with 14 thai women over the years ,with me normally ending it as i get bored with the same one after a while,this may sound selfish,but i do play fair ,alot fairer than most thai women use their farang boyfriends,and i,m glad to say i am too street wise to beleave stories some try to tell me to get extra money,so be fair but dont be a mug thats my motto

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 16, 2014, 7:54 pm

fredythehound wrote:this may sound selfish...............
Shallow was more the word that sprang to my mind. :?

But I guess it all depends on what you are looking for. ;)

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » April 16, 2014, 7:59 pm

Interesting arrangement, fredythehound. All depends on what you're looking for, I guess. I do like that you set the terms (although the ones I set would be different) up front, full disclosure to her, then stick to them. Up to her whether they work for her or not.

fredythehound
udonmap.com

Post by fredythehound » April 17, 2014, 2:30 am

girlfriend i normally go for,is one who is already working office supermarket ect,one typicle exsample,she earns 8000 baht a month,pays out 4000 baht for rent and food ect,moves in with me no food or rent money needed,so shes now got 8000 clear from her work plus 8000 from me per month,so instead of having just 4000 baht clear shes now got 16000 clear ,thats not to bad 16000 just to do what she wants,and no bills

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » April 17, 2014, 10:37 am

fredythehound wrote:girlfriend i normally go for,is one who is already working office supermarket ect,one typicle exsample,she earns 8000 baht a month,pays out 4000 baht for rent and food ect,moves in with me no food or rent money needed,so shes now got 8000 clear from her work plus 8000 from me per month,so instead of having just 4000 baht clear shes now got 16000 clear ,thats not to bad 16000 just to do what she wants,and no bills
But she does have to live with you. :D

dezzer
udonmap.com

Post by dezzer » April 17, 2014, 1:54 pm

W--k, W--k, W--k , Money in the bank :lol:
You'll Never Walk Alone L.F.C.

fredythehound
udonmap.com

Post by fredythehound » April 18, 2014, 4:43 pm

yes i not one of those who send money to a lady i dont live with,and also for 2000 wkly she cleans house ect and cooks ,if we not eating out,as i said its a mutual benifit,and a nice happy relationship

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » April 19, 2014, 5:03 pm

To the OP don't be embarrassed welcome to WBU
I reserve the right to be wrong, mispell words type badly. leave words out of sentences because my mind works faster then my fingers. To be an OLD GIT I've earned it

davecryan
udonmap.com

Post by davecryan » April 19, 2014, 6:13 pm

fredythehound wrote:yes i not one of those who send money to a lady i dont live with,and also for 2000 wkly she cleans house ect and cooks ,if we not eating out,as i said its a mutual benifit,and a nice happy relationship
With the greatest of respect.........it sounds good, so why change it 14 times ?

grievous
udonmap.com

Post by grievous » April 19, 2014, 7:38 pm

fredythehound wrote:most relationships in thailand work with a 2 way bennifit,farang has the company of a beautiful thai woman,the thai woman has security with money,this mutual relationship can last long time if she is happy with money you can afford to pay her,but it will finnish when your money runs out rember that

Not what my friends and myself have experienced Freddy. If treating a partner like a car that you can trade in when you get bored of it floats your boat you'll never be one of the guys who gets done over in Thailand. =D>
It's not a viable option for those of us who like to have a little love and caring in a relationship. :D

fredythehound
udonmap.com

Post by fredythehound » April 20, 2014, 1:09 am

davecryan wrote:
fredythehound wrote:yes i not one of those who send money to a lady i dont live with,and also for 2000 wkly she cleans house ect and cooks ,if we not eating out,as i said its a mutual benifit,and a nice happy relationship
With the greatest of respect.........it sounds good, so why change it 14 times ?
because i like diffrent experinces with different woman,i did fall in love once with a lovely lady and being with her i did not want to wander,but she let me down big time,and it made my mind up never to get too attached again.

fredythehound
udonmap.com

Post by fredythehound » April 20, 2014, 1:29 am

grievous wrote:

Not what my friends and myself have experienced Freddy. If treating a partner like a car that you can trade in when you get bored of it floats your boat you'll never be one of the guys who gets done over in Thailand. =D>
It's not a viable option for those of us who like to have a little love and caring in a relationship. :D
yes if your with a nice thai lady and and you both love each other ,theres no doubt this is the very best relationship,nothing can beat that

fredythehound
udonmap.com

Post by fredythehound » April 20, 2014, 1:31 am

PS and i am truly happy for you ,and wish you both the very best

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » April 20, 2014, 2:59 am

Or as an Isaan female friend in Udon Thani laughingly says to me every time we meet, 'Give me money!!!'
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » April 20, 2014, 8:02 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:Or as an Isaan female friend in Udon Thani laughingly says to me every time we meet, 'Give me money!!!'
It's in her jeans (sic). When I was a GI here, her grandfather used to say, "one Baht" whenever he saw me. :D

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » April 20, 2014, 8:27 am

We are all so quick to be cynical and yes it is true, most of us have heard the same story so many times with ALL the variations , we are cynical old buggers who for many havea relationship that works, whether it is paying money or just being there. over mthe years we have cut out the fat as it were and have what we have and are happy with it.
Some ladies do actually tell the truth, but it is hard to ascertain what is truth and what is not. family ties are stronger than we think and what the parents say will have an impact, not many will ignore family no matter how old they are.

As with all these matters, everyone has to make their own choiuces, the OP had heard the negatives and some positives, but in the end has to make his own choice and decision. If you are hapy to provide whatever it is being asked for then do so, but never never spend more than you are prepared to lose. if you do not lose it, BONUS.

End

BigBubba
udonmap.com

Post by BigBubba » April 20, 2014, 8:43 am

...family ties are stronger than we think and what the parents say will have an impact, not many will ignore family no matter how old they are...
My wife told me there's a saying the Thais are taught, "You can have many boyfriends or even husbands, but you have only one mother and father". And they hear this from a very early age.
Every day I wake up is a good day.

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » April 20, 2014, 10:13 am

You have just about the same guarantee here as any where else. You going to buy into this life style money is a part of it and that is a fact. We can marry the sweetest most honest person. Doesn't mean it's going to stay that way no matter where you are. People change with time, that can be bad or good.

I think I have already said this don't bring or send anything here you can't afford to lose.

If your thing is to wear the white hat save them and that makes you happy go for it

You seem to be really bothered by this money aspect, your far to young to retire. If it bothers you it's simple don't do it. If you feel that way you do it you will be unhappy. That's not the idea.

You hear all kind of stories about Bar Girls. Yet I know people that have married them and are happy.

I think you are seeking the impossible, assurance that nothing will go wrong. None of us have that, life is full of risk and this is no different.
I reserve the right to be wrong, mispell words type badly. leave words out of sentences because my mind works faster then my fingers. To be an OLD GIT I've earned it

Return to “Relationships”