Your thoughts on this stuation

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
saint
udonmap.com

Re: Your thoughts on this stuation

Post by saint » July 14, 2009, 3:09 pm

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> stan , you are the f~cking man !!!!! absolutely first class post . totally sums up how a thai , farang relationship should be started and continued . now , why cant i express myself as well as that ? oh yea , i was born handsome , instead of clever . :lol: :lol: :lol: ash whatever you take on board from this forum , stans post is the one you need to remember , parrot fashion !!!!!

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » July 14, 2009, 3:16 pm

In regards to the ''finishing'' spot for Arsenal,I think this year will be very interesting and challenging for many clubs!

As most know ,I am a Man Utd. fan,but I have to admit that I liked them better with Ronaldo causing so much excitement!

I have to respect Fergie's judgement,even though I can't understand him when he speaks, as he has proven his abilities over time!So,I am hoping for an exciting season again.

souness
udonmap.com
Location: helping in the search for irish allan.(kirkby,liverpool,uk)

Post by souness » July 14, 2009, 4:23 pm

747man wrote:Souness, I agree gooner seems to be TRYING to set records in posting,Maybe trying to catch Beer Monkey !!! ( Long way to go,though ) Re; Your last line " Have you FINALLY had a bit of sense knocked into you ?? "
i woke up this morning and the gooner had 79 posts.just having my mid morning tea break,now he's gone up to 87!!
hes spreading faster than the pig flu ! he'll have overhauled beer monkeys posts by mid august at this rate,ha ha !
i think arsenal will struggle this season and wenger will quit.
1.pool 2.chelski 3.mancs u 4.mancs city 5.everton 6.arsenal 7.villa 8 spurs.

sean

goonersh
udonmap.com

Post by goonersh » July 14, 2009, 4:30 pm

Im at home, crap is on TV...its FREEZING cold.. im saving money for my return Kloi is asleep (is that too personal) with the flu and im enjoying posting on here.... none of that info makes your predictions anymore right though.. and if betting was not illegal in Thailand... id lay money on it (88)

souness
udonmap.com
Location: helping in the search for irish allan.(kirkby,liverpool,uk)

Post by souness » July 14, 2009, 4:41 pm

its not bad here in pool,mid 60f and bright at the mo but rain forecast later.
see yore up to 89 posts now :yikes:
what it is to be a conspirator in love,eh la !

sean

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » July 14, 2009, 4:55 pm

souness wrote:
747man wrote:Souness, I agree gooner seems to be TRYING to set records in posting,Maybe trying to catch Beer Monkey !!! ( Long way to go,though ) Re; Your last line " Have you FINALLY had a bit of sense knocked into you ?? "
i woke up this morning and the gooner had 79 posts.just having my mid morning tea break,now he's gone up to 87!!
hes spreading faster than the pig flu ! he'll have overhauled beer monkeys posts by mid august at this rate,ha ha !

sean
Wot Only 5th Again :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: Being OPTOMISTIC,Again I see,Seem to remember you forecast that No 1 Place last season.....

nifty
udonmap.com

Post by nifty » July 14, 2009, 8:56 pm

747man wrote:
souness wrote:

sean
Wot Only 5th Again :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: Being OPTOMISTIC,Again I see,Seem to remember you forecast that No 1 Place last season.....
every year is liverpools year they will be crowned champions again before xmas only to have it taken off them when at the end of the season it is discovered united and chelsea have more points :mrgreen:

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » July 14, 2009, 9:02 pm

Nifty, You'll ANNOY souness with comments like that.......Keep it UP !!!! :lol: :lol:But take care,HE is a Kirkby Boy & Theyre HARD...... :fryingpan: :fryingpan: :fryingpan:

nifty
udonmap.com

Post by nifty » July 14, 2009, 9:07 pm

747man wrote:Nifty, You'll ANNOY souness with comments like that.......Keep it UP !!!! :lol: :lol:But take care,HE is a Kirkby Boy & Theyre HARD...... :fryingpan: :fryingpan: :fryingpan:
anyone who has a user name of a ex liverpool player must be a right wally :fryingpan: is that the posh bit west kirby :lol:

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » July 14, 2009, 9:11 pm

nifty wrote:
747man wrote:Nifty, You'll ANNOY souness with comments like that.......Keep it UP !!!! :lol: :lol:But take care,HE is a Kirkby Boy & Theyre HARD...... :fryingpan: :fryingpan: :fryingpan:
anyone who has a user name of a ex liverpool player must be a right wally :fryingpan: is that the posh bit west kirby :lol:
Nah ! Kirkby is a different place,a bit like Baghdad, ( NOW that is sure to upset HIM ) West Kirby is a POSH Place....

goonersh
udonmap.com

Post by goonersh » July 14, 2009, 9:41 pm

Isnt Kirby a vacuum cleaner? I know someone who was charity collecting for kids and he knocked on Graham Sounesses house... apparently Souness went off from the front door and came back with a can of soup for the kids!!!!! wally indeed hahahaha (a true story)

To get back to the main point of the thread....Me n Kloi r friends again... so im happy ... last night she said she no sleep cos she sad.... and i didnt sleep well either.... i told her id shut up about bangkok n singing... and she said she was sorry for not explaining it properly..... shes going to go to kumphawapi for work with her brother.. seems legit.... hoorah

nifty
udonmap.com

Post by nifty » July 14, 2009, 9:53 pm

goonersh wrote:Isnt Kirby a vacuum cleaner? I know someone who was charity collecting for kids and he knocked on Graham Sounesses house... apparently Souness went off from the front door and came back with a can of soup for the kids!!!!! wally indeed hahahaha (a true story)

To get back to the main point of the thread....Me n Kloi r friends again... so im happy ... last night she said she no sleep cos she sad.... and i didnt sleep well either.... i told her id shut up about bangkok n singing... and she said she was sorry for not explaining it properly..... shes going to go to kumphawapi for work with her brother.. seems legit.... hoorah
what will she be doing in kmphawapi? i know the place well i could pop in and say hi for you! 8)

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » July 14, 2009, 9:57 pm

To get back to the main point of the thread....Me n Kloi r friends again... so im happy
Ohh well...all's well that ends well.....

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » July 15, 2009, 3:18 am

jusy out of interest has the mighty chang posted lately ?????

Fawn
udonmap.com

Post by Fawn » July 15, 2009, 4:02 am

Ahh, The Mighty Chang, spectre of the Forum. Mass hysteria lurks on the horizon at the very mention of his name, Forumites post insane accusations like Daily Mail letter writers while the Moderators anxiously ping for suspect IP addresses.

Scoffety, scoff

Dribbley, dribble
:sleepy:

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » July 15, 2009, 4:49 am

Who ?!?

Is that the poster who was banished to the land of Hilda and Stan Laurel?

Fawn
udonmap.com

Post by Fawn » July 15, 2009, 5:02 am

Calm down Dear, it's only a forum...

No Uncle Tilo, Vlad is inferring that Goonersh could be the Mighty Chang. I say the MC has long departed the shores of Thailand, back to his Mummy in dear old Blighty.

The Gooner is a harmless Eccentric from Woolwich who has a liking for a singing lady boxer. It's a good subject for a novel (I'd read it).

goonersh
udonmap.com

Post by goonersh » July 15, 2009, 7:27 am

Fawn wrote:Calm down Dear, it's only a forum...

No Uncle Tilo, Vlad is inferring that Goonersh could be the Mighty Chang. I say the MC has long departed the shores of Thailand, back to his Mummy in dear old Blighty.

The Gooner is a harmless Eccentric from Woolwich who has a liking for a singing lady boxer. It's a good subject for a novel (I'd read it).
Actually im from Finsbury Park.. a REAL gooner.... Did you know Finsbury Park is crappy rub sniff backwards... it tells you a lot towards why i live here ;-)

dancing and caberet in kumphawhateveritscalled... anyone know anything about that????

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » July 15, 2009, 7:36 am

goonersh wrote:

dancing and caberet in kumphawhateveritscalled... anyone know anything about that????
Please . Lets not go down this one. :-" :lol: :lol:

goonersh
udonmap.com

Post by goonersh » July 15, 2009, 7:44 am

trubrit wrote:
goonersh wrote:

Please . Lets not go down this one. :-" :lol: :lol:
Ill take the good with the bad so lets go there........,

Return to “Relationships”