Where to Meet Women??

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
GT93
udonmap.com

Where to Meet Women??

Post by GT93 » October 6, 2014, 2:34 pm

Maybe Bob Dylan regularly visits Thailand and he's been totally captured by the notorious Thai fever. He posts on an obscure Isan website as stattointhailand ...

Gidday Bob. You wrote some fxcking good songs. :D

thrilled
udonmap.com

Where to Meet Women??

Post by thrilled » October 8, 2014, 4:42 am

It's much easier if you learn some Thai.Also if she knows some english.They are plentiful.Go check out the mall.
It's loaded.

Poko

Where to Meet Women??

Post by Poko » February 20, 2016, 8:40 pm

Good womens can found anywhere if you lucky place..job..family ..location isnt mean you will consider they good or bad..it same your country have good and bad..You will know by yourself if you found right one..she maybe work in bar but who will know if she nice person..oppsoite I saw many womens good job but her back full lots bad thing and lot loan.

GT93
udonmap.com

Re: Where to Meet Women??

Post by GT93 » March 12, 2022, 9:26 am

I was looking at some Udon technical college websites while pondering Barney's Esarn technical college thread and came across a link to this website where Udon women want to meet a farang man:

https://www.thaicupid.com/en/women/thai ... i?pageno=1

I was surprised how many Udon women were on the website - 100. Perhaps it's a reflection of the tough times. Tough financially and tough on relationships.

tamada
udonmap.com

Re: Where to Meet Women??

Post by tamada » March 12, 2022, 1:05 pm

GT93 wrote:
March 12, 2022, 9:26 am
I was looking at some Udon technical college websites while pondering Barney's Esarn technical college thread and came across a link to this website where Udon women want to meet a farang man:

https://www.thaicupid.com/en/women/thai ... i?pageno=1

I was surprised how many Udon women were on the website - 100. Perhaps it's a reflection of the tough times. Tough financially and tough on relationships.
Not half as surprised as the members who followed your link and were confronted with images of their wives.

I mean the mia noi gets some leeway but the mia luang?!
You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand.

Return to “Relationships”