Need new desktop

Technical Questions & Discussions about Computers, IT & electronics.
parrot
udonmap.com

Need new desktop

Post by parrot » September 28, 2021, 2:22 pm

I'm trying to help a friend:
Needs new computer. Needs desktop, not laptop.
Needs to be fast enough to surf/email......that's about all.
Needs legit copy of windows installed

My last desktop came from JIB. Ifnwhen that dies, I'd probably go back to JIB for a new one. Does anyone have other suggestions......desktop, reliable, fast enough for bare basics, legit windows

rick
udonmap.com

Re: Need new desktop

Post by rick » September 28, 2021, 3:20 pm

Look online on lazada or shoppee. Many ex-commercial refur isbed computers for under 5000 baht. I am pl eased with mine. Buy from company with many optjons, more reliable then.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » September 28, 2021, 7:48 pm

Parrot, my stepson is the manager at Banana IT on the 2nd floor of Central Plaza, just across from JIB. See him and tell him his Papa Patrick sent you. That should be good for a favorable discount and good service.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » September 29, 2021, 8:56 am

Thanks for the hints.
I managed to resurrect my friend's computer (again), so that'll give me time to explore options. Thanks again

Return to “Computers, IT & Electronics”