Translator needed

Thailand laws, tips and advice.
marklv
udonmap.com

Translator needed

Post by marklv » April 16, 2019, 6:40 pm

I need to translate a legal document from Thai to English, that I then must take to the Thai Embassy in Vientiane to certify that I have made a true copy of the original and that the translation is accurate. A Thai notary would not be accepted by the recipient. This could also be done at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Bangkok, but the Thai Embassy is more convenient for me.

I've done this before, and used the language school next to the Landmark Mall. However, the language school is famous for over-charging farangs. Everybody that has used their services knows this. I've used a notary/translator in Bangkok, for about 1/3 the price.

Does any one know of an alternative in Ampheur Meuang Udon? I want to use a professional translator, and some Thai notary attorneys can also translate. (Even though I don't need a notary.)

parrot
udonmap.com

Re: Translator needed

Post by parrot » April 16, 2019, 7:00 pm

Mr. Tawiyong Srikham (Yong) is an Australian schooled lawyer, has an office behind Ban Chiang Hotel. He speak excellent English. 0989747677

The owner of NECC English Language Center in Nongsamrong does English translations. She's assisted quite a few foreign spouses with obtaining visas as well. Her name is Fon, but I don't have her phone number. Her office is located just off the ring road across from TJs Restaurant. Coming from the old Lotus (heading toward the airport), take the first right. Her office is just past the corner, past the school.

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Re: Translator needed

Post by pipoz4444 » May 20, 2019, 6:32 pm

There is a Lady who provides legal translation services in Udon Thani.

I was in her Office last week and she is very good.

Her details are

Prachoom Wittaya School, 75 UDON DUSADEE Road.
Ms Prachoom Wittaya
Ph. 084 4561656
Em. [email protected]

Her Office is soemwhere down on that main road , i think past the Base Appartment Building complete, heading away from Central Plaza

pipoz4444
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

Return to “Thailand Law”