Also a Lawyer

Thailand laws, tips and advice.
Jai
udonmap.com

Also a Lawyer

Post by Jai » March 26, 2017, 12:00 pm

Yes another Lawyer request--- this one I would want with a good working knowledge of forming companies--dividing larger tracks of land--changing property that has more that one building on it to several ownerships. etc. Oh and English speaking.

I do not want Roong.........

Thanks for any help.

jackson
udonmap.com

Re: Also a Lawyer

Post by jackson » February 16, 2018, 5:43 pm

I NEED A RECOMMENDED LAWYER THAT SPECIALIZES IN CRIMINAL LAW FOR UDON COURT CASE.

I have read most older submissions but would really appreciate a update of possible recommendations please.
If can get an English speaking lawer that would really help and fairly assertive also

Thanks in advance

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » February 16, 2018, 10:07 pm

#1 you need to decide if you need a Red or Yellow "lier" (Lawyer)
Then you can play ball.

jackson
udonmap.com

Post by jackson » February 18, 2018, 3:25 pm

Felixcat, thanks for your useless advice. Udonmap generally is very good except for a few stupid bored people. Get a life, and if it doesn't suit you have choices

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » February 18, 2018, 5:10 pm

jackson, that was actually some of the best info you will get here, and I did it free to you.
Do you know where you live? Do you live in Udon? Do you know down the road from Global is the Headquarters for "the Reds"? Is this important? Well, if you want to do business, "with a yellow state of mind", don't plan to get things done.
Been there, done that...and "that dog don't hunt".
Basically, if your plans fit "their plans" , you will have no problem.
Take a minute, decode what I just said..before you write something like you did. I do care, thats why I post.

Return to “Thailand Law”