Moving from Udonthani to another city

Thailand visa and Immigration forum
pipadoo
udonmap.com

Moving from Udonthani to another city

Post by pipadoo » March 9, 2023, 9:31 am

Hi
I’m considering moving to another city and wondered if there is anything I should consider regarding my NonO visa
I m thinking :-
1-should get a statement from my UD bank or will my bank pass book be sufficient as I will use same bank in new city
2- do I need to notify UD Immigration before I leave
3- any other issues I might encounter regarding visa
Thanks in advance for all replies

kopkei
udonmap.com

Re: Moving from Udonthani to another city

Post by kopkei » March 10, 2023, 2:42 pm

it is normally not necessary to get a bank statement at your bank branch , you can get them anywhere in other branches too , if they are willingly , after your move ,go report address change to your new local immigration office by form tm28 , do not lose the receipt you get from this ..., if you have a yellow tabien baan , do not forget to change this also... ;)

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Re: Moving from Udonthani to another city

Post by Khun Paul » March 11, 2023, 7:00 am

Reagrding moving he only eal action you need to take is in regards to Immigration. change of address etc. Suggest you actually speak to Immigration and tell them what you are doing, they will advise.

Any other matters, like yellow book as it is not transferable will need to be acquired at NEW£ ADDRESS. Suggest in the fulness of time amend D/L address and any other addresses you have documented in Government agencies.

No need to move or even change banks.

Return to “Thailand Visas & Migration to other countries”