New ONLINE 90 Day Reporting Procedure

Thailand visa and Immigration forum
Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

New ONLINE 90 Day Reporting Procedure

Post by Bandung_Dero » March 16, 2022, 7:04 am

Just completed another online 90 day report, noticeable changes:-

Web site location is the same.
Firstly one must apply for an Immigration Account, very painful "Captcha" characters = hard to read AND in typical Thai app engineering they neglected to let one register a password. I had to go to the Account login page and select "Forgot Password" to get it in (via email).
They are missing the Arrival Card number on the application?????

On ticking the disclaimer and Submitting a green "Success" flag appeared THEN a filled in copy of the olde TM47 application.

Now awaiting approval
Attachments
TM47 Reply.jpg
TM47 Application.jpg

Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

stereolab
udonmap.com

Re: New ONLINE 90 Day Reporting Procedure

Post by stereolab » March 16, 2022, 8:09 am

This revised system has worked on 2 occasions for me, it has its faults but it works. The continued use of TM6 information, was completely pointless, and it makes sense that they stopped the need to input the information. Immigration sends you a timely reminder of the need to inform them you are still here, if they included a link in that reminder e-mail, direct to the website, it would make life easier.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » March 16, 2022, 8:26 am

stereolab wrote:
March 16, 2022, 8:09 am
This revised system has worked on 2 occasions for me, it has its faults but it works. The continued use of TM6 information, was completely pointless, and it makes sense that they stopped the need to input the information. Immigration sends you a timely reminder of the need to inform them you are still here, if they included a link in that reminder e-mail, direct to the website, it would make life easier.
In a perfect world that would seem a good idea to include the link directly to the website in their "reminder to file" email, but this is Thailand where every government website has been hacked multiple times. It's highly probable that people within Immigration have sold your data to hackers who already have your email address, so they can copy the reminder email format, include a fake site to the application process and steal all of your valuable confidential information once it's inputted...if they don't already have it that is. I never click on links within an email, not even from a trusted site. It's easy to just make the 90 day report site one of your "Favorites" and open the link that way. It's much safer!
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 16, 2022, 9:14 am

^ only until their url gets hacked.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » March 16, 2022, 2:53 pm

OK still works, "Approval" received be it though looking like the bottom portion of the olde TM47 form.

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » April 4, 2022, 6:10 pm

For grins I tried out the new 90 day link in Jan. Worked as advertised, with approval via email in <24 hours. On Apr 3, I received an email notifying me of my upcoming renewal date......I again completed name, address, phone number, passport number, arrival date.......received instant confirmation of receipt, and then approval in 30 hours.
Say what you want about immigration.......but from my perspective, they've done nothing but improve their services, especially after having moved to their location behind the police department.
Hats off!

Tom & Jee
udonmap.com

Post by Tom & Jee » April 6, 2022, 6:39 am

Just registered for the new 90 days online yesterday. Very easy and total time from the start of registration to approval of my 90 days report was 90 minutes. I couldn't believe it. Very good

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » May 31, 2022, 8:16 am

Looks like another new innovation has been introduced:-
An emailed reminder of your pending 90 Day Report.

Dear Xxxx Xxxx,
Your receipt for notification of "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" will be due on 14/06/2022.

For information:
Full Name : Xxxx Xxxx
Passport No : PA18xxxxx
Nationality : AUS:AUSTRALIAN
Reference No: TM47-41-2022031606xxxxxxx

Please apply TM47 request online or contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area before due date.

Kind regards.

This email is auto-generated. Please do not reply. In case of any queries, please contact ROYAL THAI POLICE IMMIGRATION BUREAU.

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » May 31, 2022, 9:58 am

One fewer thing to complain about being an expat in Thailand

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » May 31, 2022, 7:11 pm

parrot wrote:
May 31, 2022, 9:58 am
One fewer thing to complain about being an expat in Thailand
Don't worry Parrot, the complainers will find something else to constantly complain about.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 9, 2022, 9:09 am

Got the 90-day reminder by email about ten days ago. I already had it marked on my desktop calendar. Logged in last Monday around 8 am and submitted the report but only noticed after filing that I had added a digit to the passport number. I waited about four hours to see if there was a rejection notice before signing in and making a NEW report with the correct number. Both submissions were acknowledged immediately by email.

About two hours later, mid afternoon same day, I got the notification of success for the second report and a few minutes later, the rejection notice for the first report, specifically saying the passport number was incorrect.

Looks like the new online version is more bulletproof.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Hoopoe
udonmap.com

Post by Hoopoe » July 9, 2022, 9:33 am

Since this new online reporting system came in ,i've never had a problem after the initial application and the bollix captcha characters ,even had the reminder email after the first one , the old system was hit and miss for me with more hits than misses , But now comes the new passport number , will pick up my new extension of stay next month, we'll see ,maybe just a case of re-submitting application ,

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » August 8, 2022, 3:16 pm

90 day application submitted online at 1:11PM, immediately acknowledged. Approved at 2:43PM.
Some things just get better as time goes on!

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » August 8, 2022, 4:00 pm

Looking forward to my next report, arrived into the country in mid July on a "Re-Entry Permit" = no worries BUT no TM6 card required. Will be interesting to see if the online report is accepted or I have to mail in a written version.

Once again I (or Mrs Dero) never submitted a TM30 and never done so on arrival from overseas.

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » August 8, 2022, 4:04 pm

Can This be Done IF You got your Extension from An Agent ?? ie: Online Report !!

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » August 8, 2022, 5:07 pm

747man wrote:
August 8, 2022, 4:04 pm
Can This be Done IF You got your Extension from An Agent ?? ie: Online Report !!
Good question.
Most of the guys I know use "Ms Dodgy Visa Udon" and she does the 90 day reports for them as a part of their annual contribution to her bank account.

Potamoi
udonmap.com
Location: Halfway between Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch and Ona-i-Lau

Post by Potamoi » August 8, 2022, 7:12 pm

I found the first one after entering the country must be in person. After that one must use the Imm office in the province of their registered address from the visa renewal.

See this thread too: viewtopic.php?f=130&t=52285&p=651400#p651400
Bandung_Dero wrote:
August 8, 2022, 5:07 pm
Good question.
Most of the guys I know use "Ms Dodgy Visa Udon" and she does the 90 day reports for them as a part of their annual contribution to her bank account.
The Ms Dodgy Visa scenario is not something I am familiar with but friends say she does it for you.

If you attempt to try the online thing I can recommend you use the address given for your visa extension which may or may not be where you live.

Then there is the whole TM-30 thing. If you (or a wife or agent) do that online, the address may need to jibe there too.

I'm sure STWW has more insight here.
I fear the man who drinks water and so remembers this morning what the rest of us said last night
Benjamin Franklin

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk and remove all doubt
Maurice Switzer *(assumed)

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » August 8, 2022, 7:21 pm

Bandung_Dero wrote:
August 8, 2022, 5:07 pm
747man wrote:
Good question.
I Used her ONE time about 4 Years ago,But found out She is the Most Expensive one to deal with....19000 Baht !! :-" :-" :-"

thewatchman
udonmap.com

Post by thewatchman » August 8, 2022, 7:25 pm

747man wrote:
you should of used a proper ''Agent'' ;) i believe the proper ones do the extensions for you and you get a kilo of cornflakes in with the price ,soft lad \:D/
laughing at the occasional visitor and failed taxi drivers

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 8, 2022, 7:54 pm

Potamoi wrote:
August 8, 2022, 7:12 pm
I found the first one after entering the country must be in person.
That may be applicable to first time entries into Thailand, on a new visa. ie not a re-entry permit based on a visa extension.

However, I did an online report last month after entering Thailand in April, with a re-entry permit.

Return to “Thailand Visas & Migration to other countries”