sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Re: New ONLINE 90 Day Reporting Procedure

Post by sometimewoodworker » July 20, 2023, 7:39 am

Potamoi wrote:
July 19, 2023, 6:29 pm
sometimewoodworker wrote:
July 19, 2023, 11:52 am
Note. The immigration data base does not take into account any trips outside the country so you will be able to report in the reporting window from your last report.

There are insufficient reports of online reporting 75~90 days after reentry to give any advice on the success or failure of the updated software.
Certainly you can report in person 75~97 days Post return (remembering that immigration uses a slightly different counting system)
Thanks for the input. Perhaps I was unclear in my post.

I suppose my case gets now entered in the 66 days overdue from last 90 day deadline (not report date) making it 156 day report submission, however, only 87 days after re-entry date category which gives some credence to the thought the databases now speak to each other somewhat.
It is far from clear that there is backend communication between databases. It is more probable that the bounds checks on reports have been eased, it is more likely that there maybe IO checking, as it’s a trivial job for a human, rather less easy to program all the possible exceptions perfectly.

But however it is done if it works (it looks likely that it does) then all is good.

Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse
In my posts all fees and requirements are the standard R&R but TIT and a brown envelope can make incredible changes YMMV.

Return to “Thailand Visas & Migration to other countries”