90 DAY REPORTING WORKING WELL..

Thailand visa and Immigration forum
Hoopoe
udonmap.com

Re: 90 DAY REPORTING WORKING WELL..

Post by Hoopoe » June 11, 2020, 5:56 am

[background=]peck peck stated,

They opened the application window up to 15 days about 3 to 6 months ago.

Also there is no point in doing your next report online as if you haven’t got your extension you will get the same report back date.

This effectively means that renewing at 15 days Or less before your extension finishes is ideal as you can then do the 90 day report and get 90 days, specially if you have a marriage/family extension. If you apply earlier you will have to make another visit as you can report online but you get an interesting date.

FWIW my last online 90 day report was a 10 day one.
B0AAF62A-C223-49F1-8670-408ECA438CC3.jpeg
[/quote]
[/background]

It was at least six months ago since they opened the online application window ,

What is the point of all that you've written, when it's blatantly obvious that an extension renewal has to be submitted ( be it under the terms of retirement or marriage etc) so therefore you are in the I/O ,so it's commonsense to let them deal with it . the difference is on an extension under the marriage conditions you are always give an under consideration stamp to return to the office usually 1 month after your extension has expired , therefore your 90 day report under these conditions has expired ,I know what they used to do years ago , so we'll see what they decide to do these days ,

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » June 11, 2020, 6:34 am

Went to the immigration office to do my 90 day, in and out quicker than you can say boo to a goose, some poor American bloke was trying to crawl under a chair while his wife screamed at the tall, skinny officer, he couldn’t do the application because his wife had screwed up and didn’t have the right documentation, she let rip and the poor American chap couldn’t keep her quiet, even his young soon looked embarrassed.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » June 11, 2020, 7:06 am

[googlemap]
Hoopoe wrote:
June 11, 2020, 5:56 am

They opened the application window up to 15 days about 3 to 6 months ago.

Also there is no point in doing your next report online as if you haven’t got your extension you will get the same report back date.

This effectively means that renewing at 15 days Or less before your extension finishes is ideal as you can then do the 90 day report and get 90 days, specially if you have a marriage/family extension. If you apply earlier you will have to make another visit as you can report online but you get an interesting date.

FWIW my last online 90 day report was a 10 day one.

It was at least six months ago since they opened the online application window ,

What is the point of all that you've written, when it's blatantly obvious that an extension renewal has to be submitted ( be it under the terms of retirement or marriage etc) so therefore you are in the I/O ,so it's commonsense to let them deal with it . the difference is on an extension under the marriage conditions you are always give an under consideration stamp to return to the office usually 1 month after your extension has expired , therefore your 90 day report under these conditions has expired ,I know what they used to do years ago , so we'll see what they decide to do these days ,
Since you obviously can’t understand English very well

If you are getting a marriage extension and you go more than 15 days before your current extension finishes you will have to go back again for your 90 day report as well as to get your extension stamp. That makes 3 trips.

90 day reports are only accepted 15 days early not 20 or 30.

If you are getting a retirement extension you can get it early and do the 90 online as you will have the extension.

That should be clear enough even for you to understand.
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse

Hoopoe
udonmap.com

Post by Hoopoe » June 11, 2020, 11:48 am

Peck peck
There you go again In your usual condescending manner .making out everyone is an idiot.
No one would go earlier than 15 days to renew their extension if they had a 90 day report to do on the date of extension expiring. Which by the looks of things is going to be the case for all extensions
Have you got your private source for info (Ha Ha) sorted yet. You changed the under consideration from korat to khon kaen. But still not ready to accept you are wrong in your super informed source belief that it goes to police div 4 bollocks
When they have no access to birth marriage and death records

Return to “Thailand Visas & Migration to other countries”