Night Life in Ubon Ratchathani?

Issan the rural northeast forum
harryO

Night Life in Ubon Ratchathani?

Post by harryO » February 10, 2007, 9:00 pm

I have two friends that have just called me and they are urgently looking for some action tonight in Ubol,can anyone recommend any places they should try out or visit?

Cheers,
Harry

Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Paul » February 11, 2007, 2:20 pm

Methinks you are on the wrong website
We live in Udon - not Ubon - quite some Km's down the road !!!!
Hope your friends found their 'action'

lee
udonmap.com

Post by lee » February 11, 2007, 2:45 pm

I'll move this to the northeast forum ;)

lee
udonmap.com

Post by lee » February 11, 2007, 3:01 pm

This is an extract from virtualtourist.com:
virtualtourist.com wrote:U-bar is the bar in Ubon where the upscale locals go. You won't likely find any other farang there, but, you will be ogled and left alone mostly. This is the club where those with money and the college girls go. At 8:30 you'll be able to find a table. At 9-9:30 the place starts filling rapidly. At 10:00 pm you won't find a table, but maybe a spot at the bar or against a far wall. The place has live music - the band comes out and plays some, then hides for a bit while they place american hip hop style or recent Thai hits. GOOD atmosphere. My favorite club by far. Go with someone, anyone. Alcohol is expensive. Food a bit more expensive. Ice is 30 baht per bucket I think I remember. EVERYONE where's t-shirts. DO NOT dress up. :)

T-shirts, jeans by all the guys. Girls wear mostly jeans and some shirt other than a t-shirt - a tight fitting one usually...

Theme: Nightclub
Directions: Go South on Chayangkun road until it becomes "Upparat" road. Make a left at the light AFTER the Top Charoen optical on the left side of Upparat. Go until you see the bar on the right - maybe 6 blocks? It is up some small stairs (5?).
Other Contact: [email protected]
>> Ubon Ratchathani Travel Guide

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » February 11, 2007, 7:49 pm

Harry0 wrote:I have two friends that have just called me and they are urgently looking for some action tonight in Ubol
posted last night at 8.00pm, that is urgent !!
so did they find anywhere or was it in bed at 9.00pm with a good...book. ! :lol:

and that U-bar sounds ok complete with college girls in tight fitting shirts.Image

Return to “Northeast Thailand (Issan)”