family room for 3

Issan the rural northeast forum
Alexander355
udonmap.com

family room for 3

Post by Alexander355 » August 22, 2012, 2:51 am

Hi all,

I plan to travel with my girlfriend and her son to get to each other better. Have found some hotels with agoda and booking.com with family rooms for 2 adults and 1 child (age 10).

Anyone know good child friendly hotels in khon kaen, kalasin and nong khai to start? Dates not set yet, in september.

greetz

alexander

ajsp9
udonmap.com

family room for 3

Post by ajsp9 » August 22, 2012, 5:17 am

in Khon Kaen, or just outside try Howards place at Castle Howchow in Kranuan. Nice little resort with family chalets.

www.castle-howchow.com

Zidane
udonmap.com

family room for 3

Post by Zidane » August 22, 2012, 8:16 am

Depends on your budget,I suppose......
In Khon Kaen both the Pullman and Glacier hotels are centrally located and very nice hotels.
In Kalasin your only real option is the Rimpao.....showing signs of age now but still a decent place to stay.
In Nong Khai a place called Nong Khai Resort seems popular.Its near the train station and not near the town centre,so budget for the cost of a saamlaw each time you leave the hotel.......never stayed there,myself.
A good site to check on hotels in these areas is tripadvisor which,usually,gives you a good idea of what to expect.
http://www.tripadvisor.com
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

patlyb
udonmap.com

family room for 3

Post by patlyb » August 22, 2012, 9:57 am

Alexander355 wrote:Hi all,

I plan to travel with my girlfriend and her son to get to each other better. Have found some hotels with agoda and booking.com with family rooms for 2 adults and 1 child (age 10).

Anyone know good child friendly hotels in khon kaen, kalasin and nong khai to start? Dates not set yet, in september.

greetz

alexander
call or whatapp jim@0890198183 he get lot of connection to lot of hotel.

hope it helps.

Lao-miner
udonmap.com

family room for 3

Post by Lao-miner » August 22, 2012, 6:08 pm

all thai hotels are kid freindly. thais love kids. i travel regurularly between laos and thailand with a 5 year old and a 2 year old , just relax they will look after the kids , Tips will be appreciated, but not mandtarory

papaguido
udonmap.com

family room for 3

Post by papaguido » August 22, 2012, 7:30 pm

Not in Nong Khai, but about 15k outside of Udon heading to Nong Khai. Nice accommodation and a small water park, great way to bond with the kid...

http://www.nakhaburi.com/about-e.html

Review & photos...

http://www.udonmap.com/udonthaniforum/m ... 22973.html

Return to “Northeast Thailand (Issan)”