Loei property to buy or rent.

Issan the rural northeast forum
Wisdom
udonmap.com

Post by Wisdom » October 23, 2011, 3:19 pm

Does anyone know of any property to rent or buy in Loei at all? I have serched the internet, and except for one, too expensive for me, house, nothing. For an area which seems most likely to see a farang spread west from Udon, it has little activity on the internet yet. I would be interested renting up to 15,000 baht a month, or buying up to near 2 million baht.

There must be places to rent and buy in Loei and area around, but at present only for Thai people i presume, as nothing in English anywhere. I think there is an opportunity for a farang/Thai business to put Loei properties on the internet, but as yet, the post remains unfilled! :shock:

pompui
udonmap.com

Post by pompui » October 23, 2011, 4:11 pm

Tried to help you but google/yahoo engines come up with nothing,even Thaivisa had some bloke asking way back in 2005 and never got a response.Best get yourself over there and search out any new estates or ask around.Only one classified on Thaivisa,no pictures but a contact mobile number for the seller,just go into the link classifieds and type in loei.
Best of luck and keep this forum uptodate if you find any estate agents,maybe look on the books of some of Udon's estate agents or just ask them. 8)

TicToc
udonmap.com

Post by TicToc » October 23, 2011, 6:11 pm

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » October 23, 2011, 7:31 pm

If you're searching only English posts, you'll probably find few. But a quick search in Thai for either houses for rent, for sale, or land for sale in the Loei province shows many are available.
If you're really interested in the property market in that province, I'd think it'd be best to travel there for a few days and scout around. I'd guess that, just like in Udon, prices between in-the-city and outside-the-city will vary greatly.
There's some gorgeous land on the way to PhuRua......If you didn't mind being 30-60km from the city of Loei. Downtown Loei doesn't do anything for me......can't compare (IMO) to the likes of Udon.....even Udon 10 years ago.
just two of many sites available in Thai advertising houses/land for sale rent in Loei
http://www.maa-nj.org/ประกาศ/จังหวัดเลย.html

http://tophome.sanook.com/tmbbank?provi ... %E0%B8%A2)

Wisdom
udonmap.com

Post by Wisdom » October 24, 2011, 8:28 pm

Thanks for all comments. The two English speaking site homes outside my range sadly, but the two Thai sites with translation from tgf could well be useful. Thanks again! :D

Return to “Northeast Thailand (Issan)”