New TEFL/TESOL Course in Khon Kaen

Issan the rural northeast forum
Khun Paul
udonmap.com

New TEFL/TESOL Course in Khon Kaen

Post by Khun Paul » August 24, 2011, 8:22 pm

TEFL online or even a TESOL online is I admit far harder as you do not have the interaction between students and you draw on your own work experiences to formulate your written responses.
The one to one Tutors I had were really hard and a pass mark of over 75% was required before going onto the next module, I failed one module and had to do it again, no extra cost but more time.
When one considers that the Grammar module was completely different to what I learnt at school and the though processes required to pass the one to one module as well as the business module, being alone was quite hard.
the English grammar test had a minimum pass of 75% for just grammar, other pass mark were required for English generally. and I can tell you I sweated on them all but eventually passed.

So it really depends on whether you had a good basic English education or just adequate, having used English both written and talking in my previous occupation I felt I could do the on-line quite successfully, but it was not easy.

I did the TEFL/TESOL not because I needed it, but because it gave me insight as to how they thought teachers would or should react to foreign students for that it was really illuminating.

Return to “Northeast Thailand (Issan)”