Riders Music Festival

Things to do and places to see in Udon Thani.
wazza
udonmap.com

Riders Music Festival

Post by wazza » January 10, 2018, 11:49 pm

This looks like a huge event for Udon this November
Attachments
Riders Music Festival Nov 16-18 2018.jpg
Riders Music Festival

sage

Re: Riders Music Festival

Post by sage » September 8, 2018, 2:51 pm

I would say Riders Music Festival emerges from the fusion of elements that give joy to the heart. It is a huge event for Udon, this is for that person who wants to take rest for his work. It is one of the best festival that represents freedom, breaking of the shackles and living life to the fullest. There are many things to do in this festival like, Adventure Stories Arena, Grub Arena, Bike Stage, Stunt Zone, and Jack Daniel’s Bar.

rafaelot018

Post by rafaelot018 » January 5, 2019, 12:33 pm

sage wrote:
September 8, 2018, 2:51 pm
I would say Riders Music Festival emerges from the fusion of elements that give joy to the heart. It is a huge event for Udon, this is for that person who wants to take rest for his work. It is one of the best festival that represents freedom, breaking of the shackles and living life to the fullest. There are many things to do in this festival like, Adventure Stories Arena, Grub Arena, Bike Stage, Stunt Zone, and Jack Daniel’s Bar.
There was a post about the same place a long time ago where it was free for Thai people but farangs had to pay.
They must have done improvements since then.
Thanks!

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 5, 2019, 2:51 pm

The Riders festival was a totally free admission event for all Thais and Expats ..i think the only payment REQUESTED was if visitors wanted a VIP table at the Carabao concert.

I was away at the time but one of the organizers has since confirmed the event was all in all a success.
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Return to “Things to do in Udon Thani”