Nong Prajak Park

Things to do and places to see in Udon Thani.
Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Re: Nong Prajak Park

Post by Khun Paul » March 15, 2021, 6:07 pm

I was mentioning about the state of the Childrens play areas in most parks. The other comment is linked to a completely different post relating to food. .
So you epiphany has never happen just a mis-reading by yourself of current matters. ......lol

mak
udonmap.com

Post by mak » May 23, 2021, 3:07 pm

Despite the many signs masks must be worn, social distancing must be practiced and 20,000 baht fines for offenders, approximately only 20% observe these rules. And they are still not finished working on the jogging path. They do have a new air quality monitoring station near the Hospital.

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » May 23, 2021, 3:25 pm

Non-Sa-At--->Amazon behind Goverment Hospital on bicycle...phuu,H O T & H U M I D..had a Cup of coffee and a chat with my stepdaughter..-how you get here..-bicycle....she could not belive i took the bicycle instead of the car..yepp,hot it was and wearing a mask didn't make it any nicer/cooler..back and forth 2 hours 10 min..Todays exercise done..now to make some food..fish and chicken..lunch and dinner food..I wish u all a nice afternoon..:-)..//Alfie
Last edited by DuiDui49 on May 23, 2021, 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » May 23, 2021, 3:26 pm

Indeed i dropped in at Virgin Squeeze at NPP for a fresh orange slurpy this morning and noticed quite a few maskless renegades .. it seems to me now the numbers in Udon appear to be subsiding we are now seeing many thinking its ok not to bother and choosing to self relax the safety regs ... it will only take one cluster to wipe out the good work being done locally.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

samuel
udonmap.com

Post by samuel » May 23, 2021, 3:56 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
May 23, 2021, 3:26 pm
... it will only take one cluster to wipe out the good work being done locally.
yep and the Indian and South African virus mutants are already in Thailand.....

Return to “Things to do in Udon Thani”