Clay Pigeon Shooting in Udon ?

Things to do and places to see in Udon Thani.
GARYZX6R
udonmap.com

Clay Pigeon Shooting in Udon ?

Post by GARYZX6R » November 13, 2010, 3:03 pm

Hi
was wondering if there was any clay pigeon shooting clubs in or around Udon ?
Can't say I have seen any posts about it.
Thanks for any replies.

maaka
udonmap.com

Re: Clay Pigeon Shooting in Udon ?

Post by maaka » November 15, 2010, 9:34 am

Not that I no of, but why dont you fellas start one up. I see a man can bring a firearm into the country. So you start one up, and I will bring over my shoty. who knows you might even make a good business out of it.

Dokya
udonmap.com

Post by Dokya » November 15, 2010, 10:51 am

I for one would definately be interested, love a clay shoot. I think the problem would be the guns though, having a slight understanding of the strict rules concerning fire arms out here. Would be so easy to get the clay traps manufactured locally however the clays may be harder to source in Thailand. I have checked and there is a clay shoot in BKK so it must be a possibility somehow.

GARYZX6R
udonmap.com

Post by GARYZX6R » November 15, 2010, 9:40 pm

Yes i had a look and saw there was a shoot in Bkk,thing they loan the guns as well. Looked at owning a shotgun here but that would be a problem for me for a while due to the laws.
Perhaps have to go to Bkk for the odd shoot.
Thanks

rogerdoger
udonmap.com

Post by rogerdoger » January 17, 2011, 6:08 pm

I wonder has anyone thought of this as business in UTH, hope I have not done myself out of an idea:
Laser Clay Shooting

We are pleased to announce the newest addition to our facility. Laser Clay Shooting is an exciting new sport to ......., which can be enjoyed by anyone over the age of 15 years. The great thing is that it is totally safe, environmentally friendly, dynamic and affordable.

Participants use authentic 12 bore shotguns, which have been de-activated to fire a harmless infra-red beam at the reusable launched targets - there is absolutely no harm to the environment. A computerised scoreboard records the player's scores and generates the sound of the gun blast and the clays shattering when hit - even this is totally controllable and there are a range of games to choose from.

Laser Clay Shooting is totally portable. In addition to operating at Flight Path, (in the future) Laser Clay Shooting can be transported to your location and is available both day and night. Great for Parties, Corporate Functions, Conference Ice Breakers, Buck's & Hen's Nights etc..

Return to “Things to do in Udon Thani”