remember American citizen attack by teens Nong Ki Nov 2013

News, views and comments about Nong Khai here...
tiger2013

Post by tiger2013 » April 24, 2016, 6:04 am

Hi new to site. Does anyone remember story of American Citizen attacked by teens on motorbikes in Nong Ki November 16 2013? Wanted to give you update on this young man: He was attacked by 11 teenagers (see Thai Visa Story Nov 16 2013 shows pictures of ten of those charged). He was in coma, not expected to live. These teens knocked this young man from his motorbike in Nong Ki thrown from motorbike on to concrete, they proceeded to surround him and kick his body many times and then completed their beating with a beer bottle swiped to side of head cutting off half of his ear. He was taken to Buriram Hospital where he was unconscious, coma, on breathing apparatus, four broken ribs, half ear missing, cuts from head on down to feet, pneumonia. Hospitalized in four different hospitals, one being here in the United States. With the help of The Lord he is still alive but with serious brain injuries which he has severe bodily discomfort and severe headaches. His attack was witnessed and thanks to this witness called the police and ambulance. One teen tried and convicted with ordered prison time and payment was agreed upon by the Thai Court. This teen escaped still no where to be found. Nine other teens are still awaiting trial. This young man has patiently waited for the Thai Court to make his first payment to him which has caused him much emotional stress, not enough money to live on, possible loss of his family which includes two small sons that are in living in NongKi at present. And, still he waits for other convictions so these teens are stilling riding around on their motorbikes when they should be in prison for what they did to him. This is not justice received! He has gone through much pain and agony and needs the Ministry to start sending him money due him from the court agreement on the first trial. He has lost everything. Just thought I should pass this on to whomever reads my post. Thank you and God Bless you.

faranginUTH
udonmap.com

Post by faranginUTH » April 24, 2016, 8:27 am

terrible thing that happened to that guy, but Nong Ki is in Burriram not any near Nong Khai or Udon, were talking a long ways away, about an 8 hour drive by car.

https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Non ... cfc8de5c20

tiger2013

Post by tiger2013 » April 27, 2016, 10:47 pm

hi yes Nong Ki a long way. I read an article from the U Don Thani in a post here back when my son was attacked. I just wanted to post about him because it is a tragedy what happened to him. Thanks and God Bless you

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » April 29, 2016, 2:09 pm

thank you for the update..
nice to hear the boy is on the mend, and is as best as can be after such an ordeal.
most distressing time for the boys family..
be strong, be brave, and of stout heart.

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » June 18, 2016, 7:53 am

it is nice to hear people can recover from such things , but the expression
with help of The Lord he is still alive but with serious brain injuries which he has severe bodily discomfort and severe headaches .....where was the lord when they attacked him? on his lunch break?, so he doesn't have to spend his life
with serious brain injuries and severe bodily discomfort and severe headaches... :(
strange way of thinking ... :|
and as info nong ki buriram is a 4-5 hours drive from udon , about 350km... ;)

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » June 18, 2016, 11:35 am

Tiger2013,
Thanks for the update. Good to hear that your son is still alive and I hope he fully recovers and can regain a normal life. It's a unfortunate reality that justice is slow and not always served here.
UFF DA!

Return to “Nong Khai”