Best Bar in Nong Khai

News, views and comments about Nong Khai here...
21again
udonmap.com

Re: Best Bar in Nong Khai

Post by 21again » January 31, 2011, 6:03 pm

nkstan wrote:
21again wrote:I have heard the one about paying as you go in Apples, why is that then? Sounds obvious why but just curious.
Apples are nice people,get most the euro trade,good falang food.I have never heard of any problems there!Closed on Tuesdays,I believe.
If you want to sit and have yourself a drink while watching the P4P girls work,I would suggest Brenden and Nois,good food,absolutely no girl hassle and you can watch the ''action'' across the street.This is the only place that I have a drink at,in town,small leo 50 baht,Bicardi Breezers 85 baht,those are my drinks! \:D/
I was in there last time i was in Nong Khai, never had a problem, i was just curious as to why pay as you go along. Very good selection of wine and spirits.

mrbeerlao
udonmap.com

Re: Best Bar

Post by mrbeerlao » March 26, 2011, 11:45 am

wazza wrote:Rufus

RJ is still on his self imposed curfew of 1900 hrs, :lol:

U might see some fantastic back packers, all over the 75 KG mark, trying to pay for their next days visa to Lao !

Banana Pub, is worth a look !
CURFEW thats funny,most of the old chaps on here think they all know about the nitelife..and bagg it out -but there all in bed by 19.00 he he he he he he he he he he he

nkstan
udonmap.com

Re: Best Bar in Nong Khai

Post by nkstan » March 26, 2011, 1:09 pm

I think a lot of the guys that complain about service,bad check bin or change mistakes or ripoffs,just don't understand the difficulties associated with hired help in theses establishments.Very few falang establishment have the serving people stick around for very long!Sometimes ,they don't stay past ''payday''!Sometimes ,they meet.a customer and don't show up again as they have reached their goal,sometimes they are thieves or hustlers and get the sack.Unless they are family or family known,it is hard to know what they are going to get..

Apples,Brendens and a few others that I know,would be appreciative of a customer reporting any problems with staff,and would take action in your favor.

To post that an establishments policy is to ripoff customers because of an incident you incurred,without first presenting the problem to the owner is, IMO,wrong and malicious! [-X
In fact,IMO,someone posting like this that is anonymous and making their first post have absolutely no credibility,for me,as Apples has been around a long time(although their location changed),and I have never heard of them having problems with check bins! :roll:

jonny_w
udonmap.com

Best Bar in Nong Khai

Post by jonny_w » April 7, 2011, 11:39 am

I went to brendan and nois, I did not find the staff to be very friendly

as a recommendation from Milford @ New York Bistro, he said to go to the first bar, Nongs..........the staff was very friendly there.

Return to “Nong Khai”