Miss Nong Khai

News, views and comments about Nong Khai here...
BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » November 24, 2007, 5:28 pm

The falang that initiated and sponsored it has sold out and moved on to Pattaya!

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » November 24, 2007, 6:07 pm

Rrrr.I.C.

sparky37
udonmap.com

Post by sparky37 » November 26, 2007, 5:40 am

beer monkey wrote:
sparky37 wrote:The Miss Nongkhai was not held in 2007 and there are no plans for it in 2008 either
Why no contest this year or next year ?
because i am concentrating on updating the rooms and building the business up and Miss NK would be too big a distraction at present

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » November 26, 2007, 5:47 am

sparky37 wrote:
beer monkey wrote:
sparky37 wrote:The Miss Nongkhai was not held in 2007 and there are no plans for it in 2008 either
because i am concentrating on updating the rooms and building the business up and Miss NK would be too big a distraction at present
Thanks sparky.

TJ
udonmap.com

Post by TJ » November 26, 2007, 6:35 am

beer monkey wrote:
sparky37 wrote:
beer monkey wrote:
Thanks sparky.
Hope you rethink this. The former owner, now in Patttaya, that sponsered the Miss Nongkai event may be open to providing you valuable assisance. As I remember the event filled the rooms and there was a great amount of publicity. Large quantities of food and beer was consumed I imagine.

This event by itself would be a valuable marketing tool should you decide to sell some time later. It would also be a significant addition to your internet site.

Good luck.

Tom

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » November 26, 2007, 7:06 am

I believe the winner was the old owners stepdaughter,the only ''looker'' in the group! :lol:

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » November 26, 2007, 7:27 am

well if she was the only 'looker' in the group surely a worthy winner, stepdaughter or not.

i can't remember what they all looked like as sadly some of the posts with the pictures of the 2006 entrants where deleted by someone sometime time way back if anyone was looking for them on this thread.

edit. just found them.. lol #-o its all coming back to me now...

here.. http://www.missnongkhai.com/contestants/index.php

they did'nt get the best photographer in town though.

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » November 26, 2007, 7:40 am

beer monkey wrote:well if she was the only 'looker' in the group surely a worthy winner, stepdaughter or not.

i can't remember what they all looked like as sadly some of the posts with the pictures of the 2006 entrants where deleted by someone sometime time way back if anyone was looking for them on this thread.

edit. just found them.. lol #-o its all coming back to me now...

here.. http://www.missnongkhai.com/contestants/index.php

they did'nt get the best photographer in town though.
:lol: Nor any other ''beauties''for competition :lol:

sparky37
udonmap.com

Post by sparky37 » November 27, 2007, 6:09 am

TJ wrote:
beer monkey wrote:
sparky37 wrote:
beer monkey wrote:
Thanks sparky.
Hope you rethink this. The former owner, now in Patttaya, that sponsered the Miss Nongkai event may be open to providing you valuable assisance. As I remember the event filled the rooms and there was a great amount of publicity. Large quantities of food and beer was consumed I imagine.

This event by itself would be a valuable marketing tool should you decide to sell some time later. It would also be a significant addition to your internet site.

Good luck.

Tom
it hasnt gone completely -just for this coming year as i am hopping back to the UK quite a bit by the look of it- what i dont want to do is do it half cocked and not do it justice.

just a pity my own staff wont be able to enter itImage

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » November 27, 2007, 6:14 am

yes keep it posted on here sparky.
Can You Dig It Dug.?

Return to “Nong Khai”